It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

117 Employees Sue Hospital Over Vaccine Mandate

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
In that case only quote the bit you think is bs.

To be clear, I think that the OP is generally full of it.

Why don't you go to the thread that has the video of the molecular biologist making the claim about the vaccines. This thread is about the (NURSES THAT DON'T WANT THE VACCINE AND ARE SUING THE HOSPITAL). I'm sure you can find someone to argue with on the other thread.

I did. Your post about many people "dropping dead from the shots" is still.... Questionable?

And please, stop shouting at me.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I would not expect someone like yourself to go against nonsense woo woo but there you go.

No way, you did not just woo woo me? Totally inappropriate!
Shocking! Foul I say!

edit on 9-6-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

Shocking indeed. Apologies for woo wooing you.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
curious as to why nobody is testing for antibodies, rather than just pushing the shot. If you had it, and didn't die, you may be immune. you may even be better than with this shot, but it seems like that's too hard of a question to answer.

And why do #tards get a pass when they call people who aren't sure about the experimental vaccine "Anti-vaxers"? That's like negative brain cell territory. Those people should be given a picture and some crayons, this isn't hard.

Totally, I've got some serious questions about this as well. CDC policy in late May explicitly states antibody testing should not be used to demonstrate immunity to COVID-19 in spite of three peer reviewed studies and a mountain of anecdotes supporting that reinfection simply doesn't occur. There have been less than 6 reports of reinfection I'm aware of.

mRNA tech is new and untested, but the CDC is questioning millions of years of immune response. Does the mRNA not rely on the body's same natural immune response, minus the RNA induced frankenvirus pathogen generation step of generating hordes of the most dangerous and most likely clot inducing spike proteins?

Also, why are the people claiming this virus couldn't possibly be bioengineered are so convinced only a bioengineered solution will work?
edit on 10-6-2021 by SentientBunnySuit because: iz bad spllr

edit on 10-6-2021 by SentientBunnySuit because: Learned more.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Yes. YES! Get 'em!

More and MORE people need to be doing this!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join