It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advice please on laptops for my daughter entering nursing school

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   
We are considering a move to that area when she is done with school. We absolutely love Charleston. I am originally from SC and lived in Summerville for a short while and not far from there for a few years before moving to NC ( se part). I know MUSC well. You are in a fine program. Such a sad and terrible practice for Trident. I have always been a huge advocate of local two year schools before transferring to a four year or for certain degrees. But our local community college has not been a great experience for her. It sounds like you are very smart and my daughter may have many questions for you. If not about nursing then about Charleston lol. Thank you again. a reply to: OccamsRazor04

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: wehere

I lived in Sville for about 8 years before moving to West Ashley. Just make sure she is prepared for school to be her life
Not much time for partying in nursing school.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
We are well aware. 😅 she’s just hoping to be able to have a few hours to spare to continue working a little 🤞🏼 Did you grow up in the Charleston area? a reply to: OccamsRazor04

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: wehere

Originally from Boston, moved here in 2009.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
My daughter and I would like to thank everyone who chimed in with their suggestions and opinions and help. She purchased a MacBook Air. She is setting it up as we speak. If we have any other questions I know just where to come. Y’all have been very accommodating without be insulting and I can’t even tell you how much I appreciate it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join