It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Georgia Guidestones the True Story on Who Created Them and Why.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I hear people on here all the time claiming they were created by the Masons, the Illuminati etc.. the real truth isn't what you think. If you have the time to learn the truth in detail watch this video so we can all go on knowing the truth and stop perpetuating flat out lies and conjecture about who and why the Georgia guide stones were created. If you're in a hurry watch the last 20-30 minutes or so. This documentary is worth your time, very entertaining and well done.

Every time I see someone saying the Illuminati made it, it makes me cringe because its made up fantasy and untrue. Without giving any more away the man responsible for making it in secret was a Christian man who had concerns about overpopulation in the world.

Video description: This video is an in depth investigation on the true origins of the Georgia Guidestones, how it was planed, financed, and created in secret using an alias. The truth of it you may find surprising.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The pseudo name R.C. Christian was the middle man in the deal .
He was given the money by an undisclosed source to get the Guidestones built and took the person's name to his grave with him .
Some folks say a Rosicrucian due to that pseudo name .
Yet , no one will ever know.

BTW , it was erected at a time when everyone was sure Nuclear Armageddon was just around the corner , and meant to be a guide for the post - apocalyptic world .

From someone that has been there multiple times and can be there in < 20 minutes.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: enament
I will try watching it, but how do we know this is the "true story"? Just because the video says so? Or do they have verifiable facts to back it up?

Honestly, the GG don't seem like anything even a rich Christian would do, but stranger things have happened, I guess.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

From what I understand is he funded it himself and wanted to make it bigger but ran out of money towards the end. The Cap stone was suppose to be larger and if my memory is correct a pyramid. I could be wrong I seen this documentary months ago, I just got tired of seeing people making wild claims about it on here in treads.

You live there I don't I'm just going by what I learned from this, I use to believe it was made by a secret society of some sort and if the documentary is correct I've been wrong all these years.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Its a pretty in depth investigation and very detail oriented, its well worth the watch trust me.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: enament

From what I understand is he funded it himself and wanted to make it bigger but ran out of money towards the end. The Cap stone was suppose to be larger and if my memory is correct a pyramid. I could be wrong I seen this documentary months ago, I just got tired of seeing people making wild claims about it on here in treads.

You live there I don't I'm just going by what I learned from this, I use to believe it was made by a secret society of some sort and if the documentary is correct I've been wrong all these years.

Nope.
He was the middle man
That is what he actually told the company that he hired as a proxy.
Wouldn't even disclose the "interested party" at all .
Misinformation a runnin wild.

However , I guess one could count the Rosicrucians as a secret society .
If it was actually them .

Don't get me wrong , this is a good thread.
This is one of my favorite subjects , as I used to enjoy going there,
They closed it off due to vandalism and spray paint.
Now , police patrol it , and there are cameras all over the place.
Someone fronted some money .

Reminds me.
I wonder if they reopened it and the visitor center.
I need to check .

If you ever get a chance , go there and realize it truly is not an evil place.
edit on 6/1/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Watching the last 25 min of this video would clear this up.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

If you watch from 1:38:25 his name is reviled as Herbert H. Kersten. A holder of several patents and also a Doctor.

edit on 1-6-2021 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The Guidestones are part of a treaty that was made with an extraterrestrial race.

They had the capability to annihilate Earth and it's population.

Instead they came to an agreement.

The Guidestones are written in the languages of all countries that agreed to this treaty.

There is a time limit on when this must be accomplished by, but it's not "soon" enough to worry about it.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

Source please, what I am trying to do here is clear up all the conspiracy not perpetrate it, watch the last 25 min of this documentary and get back to me.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

If you watch from 1:38:25 his name is reviled as Herbert H. Kersten. A holder of several patents and also a Doctor.

The last 30 odd minutes of this video is rather disturbing. If they are correct, the good doctor and his compadres were racist to say the least.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
The Guidestones are part of a treaty that was made with an extraterrestrial race.

They had the capability to annihilate Earth and it's population.

Instead they came to an agreement.

The Guidestones are written in the languages of all countries that agreed to this treaty.

There is a time limit on when this must be accomplished by, but it's not "soon" enough to worry about it.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I'm glad I watched this, it clears up so much misinformation, I just wish more people could watch it or it be reduced to a five minute power point presentation so that those with five minute attention spans could watch it and stop spreading BS about it.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
He was given the money by an undisclosed source to get the Guidestones built and took the person's name to his grave with him .

BTW , it was erected at a time when everyone was sure Nuclear Armageddon was just around the corner , and meant to be a guide for the post - apocalyptic world .

From someone that has been there multiple times and can be there in < 20 minutes.

What you are saying here isn't exactly true according to the documentary, Like I said the last 25 min of the documentary would clear this up. The documentary is based on researched facts and not folk tales.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

What you are saying here isn't exactly true according to the documentary, Like I said the last 25 min of the documentary would clear this up. The documentary is based on researched facts and not folk tales.

And who exactly created the video ?
Everything I have said is from listening to the actual folks.
I would say the Rosicrucian part is just a guess , though .

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Relatives and friends of those involved are also interviewed in this documentary along with historians. The most info came out of a locked trunk in a mans garage. The info within that trunk led to other clues completing the story. It matters less who made the documentary what does mater is the substance of it.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I'm glad I watched this, it clears up so much misinformation, I just wish more people could watch it or it be reduced to a five minute power point presentation so that those with five minute attention spans could watch it and stop spreading BS about it.

It does and it doesn't. You have to remember, at ATS you're talking with folks who already have a suspicious and somewhat cynical mindset. What I have watched of the docu leaves gaping holes for a conspiracy that could go to the top of the food chain rather than just a small group of racist eugenicists.

Lets not forget these men belonged to a generation that hatched and carried out plans like sterilizing thousands of black women without their knowledge and giving black men syphilis by the hundreds to name a few. It would come as no surprise to many here at ATS that these men could have been up to their eyeballs in black budget OPs and the "deep state", especially since it is now being guarded every day.

The only thing that makes me think this might have been a small group is that it's just a bunch of expensive rocks with someone's ideology written on them. It doesn't impact anyone directly. At least right now.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
It’s not christian ideology so it is not/wasn’t funded by a Christian.
Do they teach the love of Jesus
No more christian than if I claimed I was a turtle

Anyway, I thought the guidestones message was Bahi

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: enament

That's nice. Luckily the protocols are also a proven forgery and the fact that they represent an accurate vision of the future is merely a coincidence.

edit on 1-6-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join