It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100th Anniversary Of The Tulsa Race Massacre.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: game over man

None of that is happening. What's happening is the democrats and the left are trying to stoke up racism (their tried and true tactic) and we are trying to make sure that the real racists are recognized. This attack was done by the kkk, the dems enforcement wing. But as they tell it, racist Republicans are to blame.

Dems/Repubs were all white supremacists back then, and basically still are. Don't be offensive.

No, no no..it's not how ATS works, it goes like this. Your guys are bad, my guys are good!..understand now?

It's even worse, the right is being SUPER racist saying that Black People did not push for Juneteenth or to educate the masses on the Tulsa Massacre, but white liberals came in to save the day. The white saviorism philosophy from the right is just as bad as the left.

Newsflash, black people (not a political party) are pushing for people to know about Black Wall Street and Black Culture. Period.

I agree for the most part..I think there is a bit of "wokeness" as a fashion statement from either side.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

None of that is happening. What's happening is the democrats and the left are trying to stoke up racism (their tried and true tactic) and we are trying to make sure that the real racists are recognized. This attack was done by the kkk, the dems enforcement wing. But as they tell it, racist Republicans are to blame.

Dems/Repubs were all white supremacists back then, and basically still are. Don't be offensive.

No, no no..it's not how ATS works, it goes like this. Your guys are bad, my guys are good!..understand now?

It's even worse, the right is being SUPER racist saying that Black People did not push for Juneteenth or to educate the masses on the Tulsa Massacre, but white liberals came in to save the day. The white saviorism philosophy from the right is just as bad as the left.

Newsflash, black people (not a political party) are pushing for people to know about Black Wall Street and Black Culture. Period.

I agree for the most part..I think there is a bit of "wokeness" as a fashion statement from either side.

Absolutely, wokeness, social justice warrior, patriotism are all in the same family. What they all have in common is being judgemental and critical of other people's experiences, when they themselves never experienced it first hand.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I know it's hard to differentiate between people that want you dead and people that wrongly believe you're not smart is hard, but you really should try to understand that there has always been a difference and the democrats have always been on the wrong side of it.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
97 % of white people in the south had no interest in Slavery when the Civil War happened according to a recent report I heard from a Black Conservative , Officer Tatum. Tatum showed that the very 1st slave owner was Black and many Black slave owners were in operation.

You just cant have it both ways, the Dems started the KKK the white conservatives LEFT for other parties , TEA party was the most recent. NOW the plan is for honest folks black and white taking over the fake conservative RINO party and making it the "Party of Lincoln" again. MLK will be proud in Heaven.

originally posted by: olaru12

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Just wanting to make sure everyone knows the democrats have been racist slavery supporters since before the civil war, and still are. That's all.

Look at the demographics. The GOP is predominately white and there's a reason for that.

The Dembs have an all inclusive party and welcome all comers, even RINOs...

news.gallup.com...

www.pewresearch.org...

edit on 12-6-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
You just cant have it both ways, the Dems started the KKK...

I agree and the Republicans gave us progressivism including support for the death tax, social security, national health care, minimum wage and subsidies.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

NOW the plan is for honest folks black and white taking over the fake conservative RINO party and making it the "Party of Lincoln" again. MLK will be proud in Heaven.

Good luck with that. Do you think the Qanon wing of the Republican party will go along with that plan?

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You just cant have it both ways, the Dems started the KKK...

I agree and the Republicans gave us progressivism including support for the death tax, social security, national health care, minimum wage and subsidies.

Amen, So lets take that party over the D's have died to me totally and the Conservatives there are now are mostly in the current R party fighting the RINO's. RINOS are D's to me.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Since a lot black people are on board, sure do. have you been ignoring the Blexit people so you can believe that post?
We will likely have a conservative female who is also an R who is Black become POTUS before we have another Democrat as POTUS.

NOW the plan is for honest folks black and white taking over the fake conservative RINO party and making it the "Party of Lincoln" again. MLK will be proud in Heaven.

Good luck with that. Do you think the Qanon wing of the Republican party will go along with that plan?

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Amen, So lets take that party over the D's have died to me totally and the Conservatives there are now are mostly in the current R party fighting the RINO's. RINOS are D's to me.

The Republicans who wanted those things weren't the RINO's those are the old school, party-founding Republicans who would look at the Conservatives as RINO's.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Since a lot black people are on board, sure do. have you been ignoring the Blexit people so you can believe that post?
We will likely have a conservative female who is also an R who is Black become POTUS before we have another Democrat as POTUS.

Do you mean "Brexit"? What's "Blexit"?

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

After Jan6, no sensible person wants to be affiliated with the Qanon GOP. That's your legacy, deal with it!!

The Qanon republicans want none of that. They have taken over the party.
edit on 12-6-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

So what's "Blexit" then. You Chinese?

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join