It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Marxist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I am Marxist. You do what I want you to do when I say. Do not think I am playing around. When I say " jump" you better fuxing jump. J/K
edit on 5/24/2021 by Gyo01 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I must be missing something. . .
Where’s the joke?

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gyo01
I am Marxist. You do what I want you to do when I say. Do not think I am playing around. When I say " jump" you better fuxing jump. J/K

Sounds like most vegans I know.
edit on 2021/5/25 by Metallicus because: Spell

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
I must be missing something. . .
Where’s the joke?

There is no joke. I am not a Hamster. I'm a bank robberies.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Gyo01

Nah!

A real Marksist leaves a mark.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena
a reply to: Gyo01

Nah!

A real Marksist leaves a mark.

But I'm not a Hamster. I cannot write.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I think you'll like this. Seems fitting for whatever it is your witnessing inside there

He is not a hamster, either!

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Vegans are hardly an issue man, I don't understand the irrational hatred towards people of that mantra. Also, there are many conservative vegans so why combine them all into a specific composition whichfullfills your general objectified view point? There are many ways to live and I hardly believe that dietary choices accrue for most of the problems in the world. As a matter of fact I believe it to be a form of deflection from the real issues but I digress.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

Cool. I'm really not a Hamster though. I swear i
on my tail.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianSpy

Vegans are hardly an issue man, I don't understand the irrational hatred towards people of that mantra. Also, there are many conservative vegans so why combine them all into a specific composition whichfullfills your general objectified view point? There are many ways to live and I hardly believe that dietary choices accrue for most of the problems in the world. As a matter of fact I believe it to be a form of deflection from the real issues but I digress.

Vegans always try to force their lifestyle on others. That is why I dislike them so much.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

a reply to: jerich0

Cool. I'm really not a Hamster though. I swear i
on my tail.

But do you have ham?

Asking for science.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
That's the fifth time this year, that the hamsters escape from their cage, and make weird late-late-night threads.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Do not think I am playing around. When I say " jump" you better fuxing jump.

This brought to mind the meme of the pigeon saluting Putin.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianSpy

Actually, when you work out the dollar spent on transportation and other resources, then compare the caloric energy between vegetables and meat, it would seem vegans are living a wasteful life that is detrimental to the rest of us.

top topics

join