It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the boundaries of the promised land to the Israelites

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
So what you are saying is God is a liar?

Israel still exist as he promised.

1948 until today, those who can prove their descendants are from Judah or Israel have free passage and citizenship.

In the OT God has made promises throughout the OT he will not let all Israelites and Jews be destroyed and wiped out.... read Kings through Malachi.

Israel and Judah were often punished due to following other nations idols and he punished them with no mercy at times and then his anger subdued and his mercy forgave them.....

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
a reply to: DeathSlayer
Where are threse Israelites that you speek of. They were all wiped out in a genoside except for a small group of priests of one tribe that were taken as slaves. As you should know, women at the time could not be priests. Therefore there are no Israelites left. They are Israelies that are claimed to be partial decendiants of the Israelites blood line.

edit on 23-5-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Where are threse Israelites that you speek of. They were all wiped out in a genoside except for a small group of priests of one tribe that were taken as slaves. As you should know, women at the time could not be priests. Therefore there are no Israelites left. They are Israelies that are claimed to be partial decendiants of the Israelites blood line.

I'm an old student of history, and this episode isn't in any history that I know. I think what you've got is a vague memory of someone's retelling of Judges ch20,-21 which reports what happened to ONE of the tribes of Israel, forcing them to find women from the other tribes.
edit on 23-5-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I believe you speak of the tribe of Benjamin.....which was destroyed....

originally posted by: DISRAELI

I'm an old student of history, and this episode isn't in any history that I know. I think what you've got is a vague memory of someone's retelling of Judges ch20, which reports what happened to ONE of the tribes of Israel, forcing them to find women from the other tribes.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Yes, but I see in my haste I quoted the wrong chapter. I meant ch21, which describes how 600 survived, and wives were obtained for them from Jabesh-gilead and Shiloh.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

There are millions of Israelites in the world today, genocide or no.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short
Actually the existance or not of the Israelites does not matter. The Christians replaces them as the chosen people of God when the Israelites condemned Jesus to his fate on the cross. Just what that book says. You know. The Bible. You do read the whole thing and not just the old testament?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
This thread has nothing to do with politics.... or heritage. I am talking about God's promise to the Israelites.

You are now trolling

SEE ATS terms and conditions.

originally posted by: TzarChasm

I will be living there when God returns....in HIS city...

originally posted by: TzarChasm

so you don't actually have a claim in this conflict by residence or by heritage. Also you are grossly misusing the word "slave".

You already said that you are neither Israeli or Palestinian which means that their political struggle has nothing to do with you since you are not a resident or a direct descendant of their respective cultures. And it appears that you have purposefully described yourself as an object to be used and then discarded when you are no longer useful.

You're not Israelite so you are officially poking your nose in someone else's business.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   

a reply to: Lazarus Short
Actually the existance or not of the Israelites does not matter. The Christians replaces them as the chosen people of God when the Israelites condemned Jesus to his fate on the cross. Just what that book says. You know. The Bible. You do read the whole thing and not just the old testament?

It does matter, as some promises were specific to Israel and separate from the marriage contract at Sinai in Midian.

Not everyone subscribes to "replacement" theology.

The Israelites did not condemn Jesus the Christ to death, but only some Judahites. If you want to know the truth, all of humankind, and their sins, made it necessary for Him to die...for our benefit.

Yes, I read the whole thing...in a version without "hell." Hell is a 404.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I remember a few Bible verses.

Thou shall not kill.

Thou shall not steal.

Thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor.

Thou shall not covet.

Love the Lord God with all your heart, and your neighbor as yourself.

By their deeds shall ye know them.

I also recall the only time Jesus became physically violent was when he was kicking the money changers out of the temple.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Those who take sides of the Palestine people are against God.

This strikes me as an extra-Biblical pronouncement.

I was looking at the comments under this video clip. People took to using the phrase "Are you ___, the god of ___?" in rather humorous ways.

Here is my example:
---------
Melchizedek, king of Urusalim (founded upon the Canaanite deity of Sunset - one of a set of twins), asked his god El Elyon, "Are you the god of the Jewish State of Israel?"

And El Elyon replied: "The what?"
-------------
Anyways: Asgard is not a place.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   

No, God would not be a liar
Israel broke the covenant, Israel, the Jews broke Gods covenant with Him.
God is no liar, YHWH sent the Messiah and ended the Mosaic covenant

Can you explain how and why the Mosaic covenant should be a standard today.
There is a promise some in Israel will turn to Jesus, doesn’t say they will be Jews again does it?

I don’t understand how you think Israel or Judaism will rise again after the Messiah has already come and fulfilled the law. Fulfilling it for Jew and gentile
Or did Jesus fail and not fulfill it for Jews?
Am I missing something?

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Those who take sides of the Palestine people are against God

Show me where you get that from, I think it’s a lie, you have been lied to

Jesus said to love the poor, sick and down trodden, help the weak.
I would like to see your scriptural references

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

It doesn't matter what the boundaries are today and who live within them. The promise God gave to his people (Israel) is still in effect and Palestine, Jordan, Iraq, parts of Saudi Arabia will once again belong to the Israelites.

I see your point but disagree with your premise. God gave the Hebrews their inheritance but only if they do as God has said. All of this hangs upon the covenant between the Hebrews and God. It was a contract that the Hebrews broke and God then annulled this contract and made another with the Gentiles through His Son Jesus.

Heb_8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Heb_12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

In my understanding of the scriptures God is not obligated to honor the broken covenant as the prophet Joel prophesied. Israel was given its time till the Shiloh comes.

Genesis 49:10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.

You have see both. Shiloh did come and the gathering of the Hebrews has occurred.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

The final Promised Kingdom, Under King Jesus on this earth for 1,000 years will be that large. It was that large under David and Solomon.

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
hi deathslayer how is it its me simon the guy from holland u called me a few weaks back what happened.
ive got a few like 4 posts to make on this account before i can pm u
give me a call pall we should talk im doing amazing now thanks to u

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join