It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms here

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Worst one ever. Just found out my son took the experimental jab. Two weeks ago he promised me he wouldn't.
Ironic that he joined an organization (military) that is supposed to be dedicated to defending our Freedom , buckled under pressure and just threw his away.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: LSU2018

As the mom, I appreciate the sentiment, but I still place Father's Day much higher on the Important Parental Figures People S# On Constantly totem pole

My wife pretty much said the same thing this morning when i told her Happy Mother's Day. But like I told her, us dads will have our day but today is for y'all and i hope y'all enjoy it. 😉

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Thank you! I have been a Mother for 23 years, I have 6 kids, and this is the first Mother's day I have received an actual gift from my 9 year old! It was my favorite chocolates, and she is the first kid to recognize Mother's day! I wasn't expecting anything for Mother's Day as no one cares or remembers this holiday. So I was in shock when I receieved the chocolate gift. I am still in shock! LOL

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Happy mothers day

Sun is shining!

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: Night Star

I'm just a pet Mom.

That makes you a "Mom" in my book.

Thank you!

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Thank you Sweetie!

So sorry for your loss.

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Thank you! I'm a mom of three beautiful daughters. Blessed we're all here, healthy and happy. Happy Mothers Day to all the other moms and the rest of you mother f$#

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Happy mothers day to all the mothers. We shifted our food schedule around and now the wife has to make the round steak supper tonight, I have no clue how that is made, she does a great job of making it and having her look over my shoulder to teach me would make me cranky as hell....which then gets her cranky.

Eating out is not something either of us want to do today, we are retired and making reservations is too much like work. Screw the scheduled stuff, now we fly freely. Appointments are for the young and dumb. And the food we prepare is way better than most restaurants around here, why would we want to eat inferior food on Mothers day. I will wash the dishes today, I usually do them over half the time anyway, neither of us wants to use the dishwasher anymore, it is now a wine cabinet full of wine. No thief is going to look into a dishwasher if they break in, at least our wine is safe.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: liliththedestroyer

I've always gone all out for my wife on this day because she's so devoted. Our 4 year old son started throwing up around midnight a few weeks ago and i was in the process of getting him cleaned up, she was out of bed and in the bathroom to help almost immediately. She worked a 10 hour day the nect day and still got up at 4:30 am. She's impressed me since the day our son was born and I never fail to let her know it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join