It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The gods were silent, as mortals crested the horizon..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

Okay, the title is a bit dramatic, but I've been contemplating some pretty heavy stuff lately.

So what's this thread about? Well, it's about a mystery - a mystery that seems to encompass all of Western civilisation, which has its believers & its deniers - but it's also a mystery which feels somewhat personal for me, because of a dream I once had, which made absolutely no sense from any sort of logic-based perspective, and yet it is one which I believe may have been a 'gift' to help me [understand/ figure out], just what the heck is happening with the 'chemtrails', and why it must by necessity have had to remain secret, denied vehemently, even furiously, by people who are either 'in the know', or indeed also the condescending disciples of Ockham who just decry everything for fun. Yes, I may be revealing something which I'm not supposed to reveal - but I figure that even if I'm right, this whole narrative is a squirrel cage which will just keep turning, with no way to confirm or refute the speculations raised..

Even so, it might be helpful in some way to give people an alternative narrative, one which posits that at least in part, the chemtrails are there for a good reason, a reason that is not entirely nefarious, though potentially there is a secret war going on right now, between powerful technocrats in corporate life, in governments - and even in a breakaway civilisation - and perhaps the mysterious 'Other', posited to exist on Earth alongside us, in a parallel civilisation that remains hidden from most of Mankind. They were named as 'Cryptoterrestrials' by Mac Tonney, who died young from sudden heart failure only weeks after completing a lengthy essay on the possibility of the existence of these Cryptoterrestrials. Was he silenced before he could develop his hypothesis further? Perhaps.

It is my conjecture that the chemtrails are a defensive measure, a means of identifying trace reports of 'foreign' vessels of a certain type, perhaps providing an advanced sort of radar network, accomplished by the suspension of various metallic particles which enable a sort of triangulation when the particles react to the sudden presence of a 'cryptovessel' in the air above a given territory. It is possible that we are guarding against the threat from legacy Nazi breakaway society, or the cryptoterrestrials themselves, or another human breakaway sect, or a completely alien threat - or maybe a combination of all four. With the advent of so-called 'smart dust' theories & practices, can we say for sure that the techniques being discussed now in the open literature are not in fact a decade or more behind the spraying of chemtrails which dispense the smart dust for the purposes I have identified? And are we perhaps now in a position to understand why Monsanto & other companies are working to prepare seeds which can resist the heavy metallic elements which fall into the soil & damage less hardy seeds as they begin to grow? Perhaps - despite the fact that they're certainly nefarious corporate psycho-dynasties in general - they aren't actually on board with an insidious plot to destroy humanity 'in league with whoever is spraying the chemtrails'.

So why did I have this realisation/ insight/ revelation...?

It's because of a dream.. I will explain.

The dream occurred around seven years ago. I have been a committed Christian for a long time, though I'm very open-minded about a whole range of topics, which I won't get into here. One of the things that started happening to me after I became a Christian, was that my dreams took on a prophetic edge, with many aspects of my dream life being highly suggestive of the fact that in some way, God was encouraging me to share information which came unprompted through my dreams.

Well.. In one dream, which was only brief, I found myself floating down from the air, my glide path following a country road - but I had either just teleported, or transitioned from another dimension, because I appeared suddenly & gave a female police officer (whose vehicle was parked on the other side of the road) a serious shock - she was gobsmacked that someone had just appeared mid-air, floating down to the ground. I was following an important objective so didn't stop to chat - I just waved to reassure her that eveything was fine, she didn't need to engage, as I had business to attend to nearby. The next scene involved someone asking me about the chemtrails. My reply was simple (& weird) - "I travelled back in time by fifteen years, to warn the powers that be, to utilise these chemtrail spraying methods, because of an existential threat which needs to be guarded against" (paraphrasing)

Now when I woke up, and this is key - I thought to myself, why on Earth would I ever advocate for something so apparently heinous as this aerosol spraying, which is screwing with people's health & the wellbeing of our agricultural sectors? I would never do that! So why the heck was that dream so potent, so clear, so obviously (to my discernment) of a divine origin? It's taken a long time, but I believe I have now realised why this was the case. We face an existential threat from an 'Other' of one type or another, and the chemtrail spraying is designed to interfere with their navigation & stealth capabilities, making them easier to block, track & interject by using secret platforms (such as directed energy weapons) designed to protect the nations which are vulnerable (Western nations, as the seat of global power is in the West).

There's a very interesting book ('A Secret Property', by Ralph Noyes) recommended by a remote viewer in some book or another, I don't remember which. It is a novel covering the way in which the UK governemnt responds to a threat from apparent UFOs, and it extends to look at the activities of wealthy occultists as well. The guy who wrote the book was a member of the 'establishment' & RAF in the UK, and the key premise of the book is that many UFOs represent a strange hybrid of real & mentally projected vehicular forms. Looking back at this book, it seems certain that the subject was being looked into at the highest level, & this novel was an occluded disclosure - fiction/'fact-ion' of some of what has been partially understood in the West regarding what sort of a threat the UFO phenomenon represents. Alternatively, it could have been intended as smoke & mirrors, to generate the illusion that the whole UFO phenomenon is an illusion, and that we do not share the planet with a largely unknown race which has evolved in parallel to our own, albeit hidden from our civilisation.

Perhaps they are much like us & enter & leave our world at will, for a variety of reasons which of course remain unknown at this time.

I would hazard a guess that the 'smart dust' radar/tracking net wasn't thrown up for no good reason, and I now believe quite firmly that we are dealing with one or more 'Others' which we are guarding against. I'm certain about this, because I know there is no way on God's green Earth that I would ever throw my support behind the pumping of chemtrails into the atmosphere unless there was a damn good reason for doing so. The message of the prophetic-type dream which I indicated here leads me to accept that the perpetrators of the chemtrail operations are actually acting in the interests of the people in Western nations, perhaps preventing abductions & hypnotic/tech-based interference.

Thanks, FITO.

edit on MayTuesday2115CDT08America/Chicago-050034 by FlyInTheOintment because: various edits

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Seems like a lot of effort for a very limited security blanket in terms of tracking advanced craft. I've noticed the application of these trails coincides with metropolitan areas but they're is always a gap on the outskirts that leaves a very large hole around the perimeter.
I can appreciate you bringing forth an alternative explanation and its a theory I had not heard before. I've been aware of the spraying since the early 90's and all don't fully know the reason they go through such efforts other than to introduce small particles of aluminum and barium into the population centers.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: starshift

I see your point, but I think we have to remember that this technology leads to particles being dispersed homogenously in various layers of the atmosphere, and they stay afloat in upper reaches of the atmosphere for literally years before descending. So although we can only visibly observe the trails when they are sprayed, and elsewhere the sky seems clear, in actuality the haze which now covers the once rich, deep blue sky demonstrates that our ability to tell "..blue skies from pale" is not as good as we might suppose.

In the old days (the eighties) it seemed that the skies in Summer were a glorious, deep azure blue.. In recent decades that deep blue has been replaced with a much paler colour, the result of that homogenous haze effect. During the first six months of the lockdown when the air traffic had been literally cancelled all over the UK, we once again witnessed the glorious blue skies & massive billowing clouds that I recall from the eighties - as soon as the planes began flying again, the haze persisted even on 'clear' days, and indeed most days are now deliberately overcast.

I suspect that the perpetrators are trying to accomplish more than one thing with the spraying, as some clever people way back when realised that spraying the particulate could also help them to control the weather. Here in the UK, they seem to be aiming for a permanent light overcasting of the skies with thick cloud, though not necessarily rain clouds. I suspect it is a visual barrier to strange objects being seen in the sky, as well as the foundation of the UFO navigation interference & tracking capabilities, plus the added bonus of weather control.

'Mildly overcast' causes a low level depression in the humans who have to live under its influence permanently - if we have 'access' to real, genuine blue skies & honest cloud formations, we are happier & healthier - though perhaps more prone to skiving off work & seeking enjoyment rather than knuckling down on work & paying those delicious taxes. I suspect there is something of a philosophical battle going on around the fringes of this technology.

edit on MayTuesday2115CDT09America/Chicago-050035 by FlyInTheOintment because: tags

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: starshift

Bear in mind particularly that I also believe that the particles & the electromagnetic phenomena they could account for are perhaps a key strategic weapon which interferes with the navigation capabilities of the craft. It's not only the tracking element, though I believe that's also a part of it. It seems multipurpose, in terms of preventing the unrestricted access to our skies that inaction would produce.

The weather control element is a nice side benefit, and indeed from a misinformation perspective, the perpetrators are most likely to make it 'obvious' that the covert goal is weather manipulation, as that's a relatively mundane Bond villain ambition.

Imagine if the most prominent theory on the purpose of chemtrails held that it was being done to interfere with the navigation & propulsion capabilities of UFOs piloted by members of a cryptoterrestrial civilisation living hidden in high-tech underwater cities at the bottom of the oceans..!! Of course they want us to think it's all about weather manipulation - they probably even deliberately demonised Monsanto, so people would think it was also something to do with corporate greed...

Interesting times.

edit on MayTuesday2115CDT09America/Chicago-050036 by FlyInTheOintment because: tags

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Thats an interesting theory. I had never thought of it that way. I had just grouped it together with GMO food, Fluoride, and MRNA injections.

One thing that caught my eye...... From the periodic table

Barium = BA
Aluminum = AL

Put them together BAAL

Good grief! I just thought of something! Wow!

After God had Moses lead the Jews out of Egypt, and they met up with the Canaanites, they had disagreement over their Gods. The Canaanites worshiped Baal, and they referred to him as " the Cloud Rider". The Jews immediately informed the Canaanites that they were full of crap, and that Baal was not God, did not ride clouds, and that the Canaanites had never even seen Baal. Maybe they still trying to put BAAL in the clouds.

In fact, they took it even further that. They stated that El ( Jehova ), was the only true God, and the only one who rode the clouds, and that they saw him do so for 40 year straight after they left Egypt. The pillar by day and fire by night was enormous, and likely mushroom shaped, because it shaded them in the dessert beneath it. Moses introduced the Jews to Jehova, and he actually stepped down on the mountain top, it totally freaked them out! They were scared!

Then remember Moses had a tent put out away from their camp. He called it the tent of the meeting. Wnen he would walk out toward that tent, all of the Jews would stand at the openings of their tents and raise their hands toward God to worship Him. God then descended from the cloud into the tent to meet, face to face with Moses, and speak as friends. Moses had to wear a veil, to protect his corneas from burning, from looking into the radiance of the face of the Lord.

What a wonderful loving God we have, who is patient, and steadfast with us!

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
A much simpler explanation I Very undramatically came up with is that they are blocking normal ol generic satellite imagery from low earth orbit.
If you knew where spy satellites were in orbit, work under normal flight paths things you want to hide and have those planes spray chemtrails at the time you know the satellites are passing.

Not nearly as fun as alien invaders, but a simple concept.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Its probably more accurate that Jehovah is derived from Baal;

www.worldhistory.org...

Although the biblical narratives depict Yahweh as the sole creator god, lord of the universe, and god of the Israelites especially, initially he seems to have been Canaanite in origin and subordinate to the supreme god El.

Canaanite inscriptions mention a lesser god Yahweh and even the biblical Book of Deuteronomy stipulates that “the Most High, El, gave to the nations their inheritance” and that “Yahweh's portion is his people, Jacob and his allotted heritage” (32:8-9).

A passage like this reflects the early beliefs of the Canaanites and Israelites in polytheism or, more accurately, henotheism (the belief in many gods with a focus on a single supreme deity). The claim that Israel always only acknowledged one god is a later belief cast back on the early days of Israel's development in Canaan.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
From what I've gathered, aliens are extra-dimensional which resonate on various frequencies. I think they tune into particular minds that are straying towards their particular nefarious mentality. Especially if that mind chooses to wander into solitude where they can more easily manifest physically (or holographically?).

It would make sense that metallic dust clouds could screw up their extra-dimensional transitions or detection.. It honestly makes way more sense than the claim that they're trying to reflect sunrays. The thing is, let's say you are a secret military operation that knows this could work. You could very easily covertly conduct these experiments with few people ever knowing.
edit on 4-5-2021 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

El is Jehova

Emanuel is Yeshua is Jesus is the Angel of the Lord is Jehova.

I was with him in the beginning. He says so in his word.

BAAL was Lucifer is Satan and was the Light Bearer.

I and many like me were the light he bore when he fell. The Dragon took us in his tail.

We were double crossed, and got trapped here.

I can see your hand.... 8s and Aces. Get rid of it

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Interesting hypothesis, whether I agree with it or not that's pretty unique.

SnF.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

No. I will not argue with you because I remember how you ignored me when I Pm'd you, I mistakenly thought we had some common ground as I had an Armenian Uncle

Thats what I'm talking about; your theology has sprinklings of reincarnation, trinity ( non-biblical Catholicism/Orthodox ),
I could go on but you you wouldn't bother researching

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

No. I will not argue with you because I remember how you ignored me when I Pm'd you, I mistakenly thought we had some common ground as I had an Armenian Uncle

Thats what I'm talking about; your theology has sprinklings of reincarnation, trinity ( non-biblical Catholicism/Orthodox ),
I could go on but you you wouldn't bother researching

My Armenian uncle was Minister of Finance for the entire Ottoman empire. It appears the he did something for Gods people in Israel with the power he wielded. I believe that is likely why my family was guided to leave when we did. Everyone else died

We dont have anything in common. I am a being of Light, stuck in this cesspool. I am temporarily captive, but expect to be released very soon

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I am a being of Light

I and many like me were the light he bore when he fell. The Dragon took us in his tail.

Fear enough I dont know you to be able to make that judgement. But you do realize that you are talking about reincarnation/and or spirit possession?

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I do not believe in reincarnation of beings of Light. However, scripture describes the Antichrist as something similar. He is the same spirit in different horrible leaders at different times in history. Thats serpent race.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

It would seem that he is claiming to be an angel who was tricked by the political machinations of Lucifer in the time before the archangel Michael & his angels cast the whole lot out of the Heavens & down into this material universe.

While I fully understand how people can believe such things on the basis of powerful dreams they may have had, I doubt that what visitedbythem is claiming is true, principally because all those who partook in the rebellion of Lucifer were fully aware of the gravity of their sin before they even took the decision to follow Lucifer. The light which Lucifer carried wasn't other angels, it was the manifest presence of God - he was the one who was dispatched to the prophets of the pre-Adamic world, indeed I actually hold to the theory that Lucifer was assigned as the literal shepherd of that world. He was the go-between for the passage of information to Mankind, via the beings who were supposed to serve on Earth. But he thought he could usurp the throne, thinking that the authority of God could be taken by force, desiring to depose the LORD & sit on the throne of Heaven, rather than the throne of the Sol system.

God tends to use intermediaries in order to resolve not only everyday problems, but also to bring about resolutions to major crises, and in this case the archangel Michael was apparently the first angel to refuse the call of Lucifer in his rebellion, and so he was promoted to be the commander of the angelic army which fought with Lucifer & cast him out of the Heavenlies, and the LORD put wards in place which ensured that there was no way he could ever ascend again, unless he was summoned (as in the Book of Job). He was trapped in the solar system, and had lost a significant measure of his original power. Weakened as he was, humiliated & defeated, he stuck to the shadows & saw the awful ramifications of the warfare he then perpetrated against Humanity as revenge against the LORD.

This was in pre-Adamic time, on a different planet - I'm fairly certain that the civilisation of Lemuria was destroyed in cataclysms on Tiamat which were initiated by Lucifer's machinations (Atlantis was later, on Earth) . Ultimately the solar system was thrown into such chaos (devastating scalar weaponry deployed) that eventually the LORD had to delegate incredible powers to reach down & actively 'reset' the system to compensate for the changes in sky position after the remnant of humanity were ferried to the Earth by the powers which managed to protect them as the ultimate destruction of Tiamat was occurring.

Further warfare between the forces of light & darkness is prophesied within the Earth/Solar System, intended to further cripple Lucifer's stranglehold over the system he has already wrecked once before with mass genocide on several fronts (including the destruction of the large Earth-like planet where the asteroid belt - the remnants of that planet - now revolves). Potentially the Kuiper belt & the comets were connected to the destruction which occurred. I suspect that Mars was the original Moon of Tiamat, and that its atmosphere was ripped away when Tiamat was destroyed. A different & highly advanced civilisation had lived there, likely the Watchers of lore, who then became refugees that took up positions on the Moon, to fulfil their ongoing ministry of shepherding Humanity - which was reinstituted (the Adamic lineage) when the system had been reset. The presence of the Face on Mars suggests that the Lemurian human race was supposed to one day look up at their Moon & see a humanoid face looking back down on them, perhaps this would be the moment when the Watchers were scheduled to initiate first contact with the nascent civilisation. Until that time, to be left to their own devices, and observed from afar - 'watched by the Watchers'.

In the wake of what Lucifer had done, he was a shadow of his former self & was chained to this planet, a wretch:

]ex]
"Everyone there will stare at you and ask, ‘Can this be the one who shook the earth and made the kingdoms of the world tremble?"

Isaiah 14:16

For the longest time he had to remain more or less hidden, with an insidious plan for a second vengeance against God, initiated in the 'Garden' (Adam was not the first human, rather he was the patriarch of the holy lineage through which Christ would enter the world of men..) Lucifer intends to secure vengeance by leading as many humans to 'destruction' as possible, as "..he knows his time is short". Another reason for staying hidden is that open confrontation with true servants of the LORD would lead to crippling outcomes (or even an 'earlier than planned' destruction in the abyss), and so he bides his time in secret - hating & fearing, pretending to love & reviling those who love him, truly a Hell of his own making. And now, the world is trending towards his dark nature..

The timeline is hazy, but I do believe that highly advanced civilisations have existed before, that there was a cyclic pattern of 'ages' or 'epochs' measured in terms of many tens of thousands of years. Potentially many of these civilisations were advanced through a system of progression that God intended for us, and left the Earth to find shelter somewhere else. But when the time came, the most powerful angelic being ever to take a step against the cosmic order happened to upset the entire universal system, caused a hellish & devastating war far beyond any wars of gods/ men that had come before - and as a result, everything changed.

We are in the final Age of the Cosmos; Jesus-Messiah was revealed through the lineage of the Jews, who had escaped from Egypt, the most powerful nation on Earth at that time (a legacy Atlantean civilisation, in terms of the priestly ruling class) - they carved out a space in a territory which was dogged by child sacrifice & other abominations, so that a 'holy nation' could be instituted, a lineage which would have the wisdom to receive the King of Heaven when His time came. Ironically, the priestly class rejected Him, but the common people adored Him. He is superior to all other angels/ gods & goddesses, and every knee in the Heavens bows in recognition of His sovereign authority. He sacrificed Himself to save the lost, stating plainly that only the sick needed a physician, and when He was raised from the dead (attested by over 500 witnesses of the time, and by the genuine, providentially preserved miracle of the Turin Shroud), He provided a simple route by which the lost, the poor & the abused could reach out to their Father in Heaven to ask for (& receive) whatever forgiveness &/or healing they needed.

Lucifer used to carry God's manifest presence to the people - now, Lucifer is a degraded, demonic monster, yet still retaining a measure of sophistry due to the worship he has tricked the world into providing. His time is running out - the world will be forever changed when his judgment draws near, and finally arrives. There will be a "new Heaven & a new Earth", meaning that the ancient system of the wheel of ages will be replaced by something far better, which can never degrade; suffering will cease & God will reign directly.

Lucifer only had one chance to oppose the Almighty, and that time is coming to an end.

What are you plotting against the Lord?
He will destroy you.
No one opposes him more than once.

Nahum 1:9

edit on MayThursday2115CDT06America/Chicago-050025 by FlyInTheOintment because: important clarification

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
It is my firm belief that the Lemurian civilisation, on Tiamat, was the origin of the Asian peoples - a remnant was saved from destruction when the chaos of war was unfolding, brought to Earth later as refugees after the entire planet was destroyed by scalar weaponry. Although I'm a Christian, I do believe that reincarnation is possible in certain circumstances at the direction of the LORD, in accordance with His purposes.

I dreamt once that I was accompanying a family, of Asian appearance, on a journey by horse & cart through the mountain passes of a new land, after they had become refugees from the war which had been raging in their homeland of Lemuria.

Suddenly, I was blasted upwards without warning, my adapted skin thin 'space suit' had automatic controls to avoid destructive events throught the use of highly, highly advanced technology (I assume it measured changes in seismic activity imperceptible to ordinary consciousness). It whisked me perhaps a thousand feet up into the air, and as I looked down in horror, the entire surface of the planet was cracked wide open all over the place, in my entire field of view, and the huge landmasses chopped & churned, subsumed beneath the molten mantle of magma below. The land simply sank beneath that raging infernal ocean, all the refugees instantly vaporised. I was furious - shocked at first but then instantly furious, because I knew who was responsible, and I knew what it meant, in the context of the wider situation on the planet. I knew that the entire planet was about to be destroyed, & my anger burned as intensely as the magma ocean far below.

At this point, the dream ended. I awoke with what felt like the absolute certainty that this event actually happened, and that it represented the real events of the destruction of Lemuria, possibly even the destruction of Tiamat herself. The context seemed to suggest that Lemuria, the island constinent, had already been destroyed, and the family I was travelling with were refugees from that event. I was one of the Watchers. The further destruction witnessed was evidence that the perpetrator had 'taken it to another level' of barbarous contempt for human life, for the sacred order of the Cosmos, and for the rule of God over all things.

I do believe that I knew that perpetrator to be Lucifer.

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

She's referring to this passage:

"While you have the light, believe in the light, that you may become children of light.”

The children of God are light-beings with a birthright I can't put well into words

top topics

join