It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine shedding, especially a concern for women.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Seriously? The 4 of us are causing random women to spontaneously bleed? It's our new super power? Dang, I was hoping the vaccine would allow me to turn on my coffee maker with my mind, or like invisibility or something.

I wanted a poison lizard tongue myself.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

market-ticker.org...

three different studies showing the spike protein is the bioweapon.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Seriously? The 4 of us are causing random women to spontaneously bleed? It's our new super power? Dang, I was hoping the vaccine would allow me to turn on my coffee maker with my mind, or like invisibility or something.

I have been in contact with other women, vaccinated and non, who if this occurred would have mentioned it. Women do talk about odd period issues.

This is strange though, so all last year people were claiming that those who practiced social distancing and wore masks were "scared", but now people are scared of vaccinated people and you're afraid the women in your life are going to spontaneously bleed being near a vaccinated female? Ok.

yes. you guys poisoned your bodies unnecessarily out of fear of a virus that could be controlled with proper vitamin levels. Now you have some spike protein # in your body causing the people around you health problems like this.

atlantic.ctvnews.ca...

You are probably the people who say fast food is ok it eat.
Fluoride is good for your teeth.
Tap water is fine to drink.
Soda and diet soda are ok long term.
Genetically modified foods are ok long term.
Then get diabetes and cancer and can't fathom how that happened.

Now this is spreading from your bodies and you can't wrap your mind around how it might be a problem for the rest of us.
way to go.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha
But can they transmit it to others? I dont really know, the IG posters think so. With the vax campaign taking top priority for the MSM, I doubt we find out unless the numbers really shoot up.

It may be another case like women's period syncing, more and more studies have shown there isnt much to it.
modernfertility.com...

edit on 2-5-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

You know what? I eat dirt.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I have been in contact with other women, vaccinated and non, who if this occurred would have mentioned it. Women do talk about odd period issues.

This is strange though, so all last year people were claiming that those who practiced social distancing and wore masks were "scared", but now people are scared of vaccinated people and you're afraid the women in your life are going to spontaneously bleed being near a vaccinated female? Ok.
yah you know what, I think your post is one of the more ignorant ones I’ve read. I doubt you even bothered with the materials I have provided for reference.
Your posts ... hyperbole at best. I dont believe the masks work and Anthony Fauci knows they don’t work but he changes his little propaganda programming on a whim. He and Biden both vibe mafia mobster.
No one had said that all women are going to react, but there is evidence that more than a few are having these problems.
Dr Wong had said in his YouTube he expects to see people drop within the year. And I have a high regard for Theodore White, who also predicted the current Grand Solar Minimum, which undoubtedly you are also complete ignorant of. I get really tired of sugar coating things to be nicey nice when our world and country is falling apart at the hands of the super wealthy and the armchair communist elites who are not subject to the rules they make for us poor proletarian useless eaters(what the elites think of us).
Oh by the way I do actually remember when the Swine flu vaccine came out with similarly devastating results.
And oh Grow up too !!! to borrow Joan Rivers favorite saying.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Right ...

So to sum up this thread.

I am dying and it's only a matter of time, and I ought to confine myself to a bubble in the meantime because I am a walking plague vector infecting and consigning all other women I run into to the same fate?

Do I have that right?

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Umm..wow so much to unpack in your last few posts regarding knowing what I do and don't believe. I'll keep my ignorant opinions to myself then. Tell you what, when I drop dead in a year according to your estimate, do not be scared when I visit you from beyond. I will just whisper, "you were right. "

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Umm..wow so much to unpack in your last few posts regarding knowing what I do and don't believe. I'll keep my ignorant opinions to myself then. Tell you what, when I drop dead in a year according to your estimate, do not be scared when I visit you from beyond. I will just whisper, "you were right. "

What exactly do you know?
The. There’s this .... hmmm Gates funding “ gene therapy” development

The Gates Foundation has backed another early-stage vaccine effort, handing up to $2.1 million to a pre-clinical candidate from a pair of gene therapy pioneers they think can offer benefits over the first wave of Covid-19 vaccines now rolling out around the g

Yes it says GENE THERAPY EXPERTS!
From the same article

Vandenberghe’s vaccine operates similarly to the adenovirus-based Covid-19 vaccines developed by J&J and AstraZeneca, using a harmless virus to shuttle a gene for the coronavirus spike protein into human cells. Rather than adenovirus, though, they used a form of the AAV vector common in gene therapy.

endpts.com...
Wow again shuttling a gene for the spike Protein right into the cells....
and more stuff about the “gene therapy”... at least that’s what it says

. The AAV variant they chose, Vandenberghe said, should express the gene inside cells for about 2 to 3 months — orders of magnitude shorter than you would want for gene therapy, but also longer than mRNA or adenovirus vector vaccines. In theory, he said, that could produce a more potent and long-lasting immune response.
. endpts.com...
And your last post is even more ignorant than the others.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

What exactly do you know?
The. There’s this .... hmmm Gates funding “ gene therapy” development

The Gates Foundation has backed another early-stage vaccine effort, handing up to $2.1 million to a pre-clinical candidate from a pair of gene therapy pioneers they think can offer benefits over the first wave of Covid-19 vaccines now rolling out around the g

Yes it says GENE THERAPY EXPERTS!
From the same article

Vandenberghe’s vaccine operates similarly to the adenovirus-based Covid-19 vaccines developed by J&J and AstraZeneca, using a harmless virus to shuttle a gene for the coronavirus spike protein into human cells. Rather than adenovirus, though, they used a form of the AAV vector common in gene therapy.

endpts.com...
Wow again shuttling a gene for the spike Protein right into the cells....
and more stuff about the “gene therapy”... at least that’s what it says

. The AAV variant they chose, Vandenberghe said, should express the gene inside cells for about 2 to 3 months — orders of magnitude shorter than you would want for gene therapy, but also longer than mRNA or adenovirus vector vaccines. In theory, he said, that could produce a more potent and long-lasting immune response.
. endpts.com...
And your last post is even more ignorant than the others.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I just became aware yesterday of the story of 2 young women who are supervised at work by a friend of mine.

Both those young women took the injection, and both effectively had spontaneous abortions about a month later, as their uterus shed its lining in a very painful period.

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

I just became aware yesterday of the story of 2 young women who are supervised at work by a friend of mine.

Both those young women took the injection, and both effectively had spontaneous abortions about a month later, as their uterus shed its lining in a very painful period.

So very sad 😟
Today’s news ... a young mother of 3 paralyzed after second dose.

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Dr Sherri Tenpenny is saying that “ shedding” is not an accurate term for what is happening. She is calling it a “transmission”. Some of these docs are suggesting it’s not even a “vaccine”... and are even calling it a bioweapon. They all talk about the “ spike protein”, and say that the spike protein is not naturally occurring.
m.beforeitsnews.com...

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Kia ora, I am now about in the middle of my menstrual cycle after visiting my mother at the begining of my last menstrual cycle. She had had a anti covid injectable about a week before I visited her. So far my current menstrual cycle is maybe a little bit heavier than normal but nothing dramatic. No pain or massive clots. Usually lasts 5-6 days from start to finish, am on day two now, so hopefully it continues as normal. My daughter who I mentioned in my last post has not yet started her menstrual cycle yet, although she has only been menstruating for a year now, and is still not on a clock work cycle yet, we sometimes coincide and sometimes not. so it will be interesting to see how her next menstruation plans out. Anyway so far so good thankfully.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I am bumping this because my 17yr old daughter is back in school, for a few weeks now.
A large majority of students and staff are vaxxed. Probably well over 75%.

Today, she came home in the worst pain she has ever had due to the worst cramps she has ever had, having the worst period she has ever had. Double over in pain. And a week early (she tracks her period religiously).
For the past 2 weeks, every day, she has been spotting and cramping on and off.

None of this is normal and she has been regular since the age of 12 with absolutely zero oddities.

Going to her doctor is not an option....and finding a new one anytime soon is not an option, because they are all covid/mask pushing nazis.

My only conclusion and I am fully convinced, it is because she has been around vaccinated people 8 hours a day, 5 days a week for almost 3 weeks now. I, as a parent, am pretty upset and pissed about this.

Even if nobody reads this or responds, I just want this part of the record.....

edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

I'm not a doctor, never studied a single day in med school.

I do know one thing. The "period" is the expulsion of the uterine lining after being built up before the egg was released. The human body does this in preperation of becoming pregnant. You can actually see the temperature rise in the uterus by a few degree's when this is happening which is why some women believe this is their "window" to get prego.

The temperature change is from inflammation. I believe after the covid shot or being exposed to covid does this same thing in the uterus of women which triggers the natural body response of being "ready to copulate" but didn't happen expose that happens.

Hence the heavy periods.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: jtrenthacker

originally posted by: Hecate666
I would demand all injected people to stay the hell away from me. For the simple fact that they don't know when they are ill.
Symptomless spreading is a myth. Being without symptoms used to be called healthy and everyone left you alone.
If you do have the coughs and sneezes and fevers because you are ill, a normal person stays at home because they feel absolutely chiite and are in pain.

Suddenly we have those who are now apparently not getting any symptoms because they are suppressed, who therefore will be careless because they think they are immune. They [according to the 'officials'] won't feel chiitty when they have the 'rona. So even if they are laden with virus, they'll stomp around me and probably infect me by just breathing.

So please vaxxed, stay the heck away, wear a lanyard telling me you are a possible walking petry dish, and NEVER take your masks off, so I and every other normal person can avoid you like the plague! You are now dangerous.

If you're scared, stay home.

She's got a point.

You're all still just as much a Typhoid Mary Risk with the shot as I am without the shot.

Actually, that's false. A single dose halves the transmission rate. And if you've had both it's reduced further.

www.bbc.co.uk...

If we've all had the shot then transmission will be next to nothing as you chances of catching it or transmitting are both reduced.

Once again, "They" admit/reveal another negative about the Covid-19 Vaccines...

The left’s anthem for years was “believe all women” but when American ladies reported period problems after getting the Covid jab, they were shunned.

A new study, however, shows that the Covid shot does often cause an increase in the length of women’s menstrual cycles.

Shortly after the Covid jab became available to the public in December of 2020, women began to share concerns with their doctors and online about how it changed the flow and length of their menstrual cycles.

They were told by every bureaucrat, federal agency, and Covid tyrant that a heavier, lighter, longer, shorter, or more irregular period following the shot was just a “coincidence.”
Continued at: thefederalist.com...

The admission of things public and private authorities kept hidden, continue piling up. No wonder the U.S. Congress and the White House did not mandate the Covid-19 vaccine for themselves, like they did for everyone else.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join