It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Reverse Discrimination’ Lawsuits Becoming an Increasing Concern

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: Doctor Smith

"Wahhhh! We discriminated against women and minorities for centuries and now it's happening to us on a really minor scale!" - 1% of men.
😭😭😭

"We"?
You may have, not I.
I am a human male.
I just happen to be white.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

I have sons too, and I'd like to raise them so they can see that discrimination happens to everyone, and "reverse discrimination" isn't a thing.

Here's the distribution of Male vs. Female employees at Google. Such discrimination against men.

Was that ratio obtained by hiring practices that measured ability and skill? Or did it use demographics as well?

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I wouldn't quite put it that way ... but, yes, there are plenty who still want the traditional life.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Sorry, you can pretend that what I said was wrong, but it wasnt. Men aren't being discriminated against at Google. Conservatives? Maybe. Probably conservative women, too.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88
Using the Term "Reverse Discrimination", in itself, is a form of discrimination.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Look at this crap. Nazi Germany in the making. Might as well say non Jew businesses.

Best women owned restaurants in Los Angeles, CA

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I have sons too, and I'd like to raise them so they can see that discrimination happens to everyone, and "reverse discrimination" isn't a thing.

Here's the distribution of Male vs. Female employees at Google. Such discrimination against men.

You should put up charts of females vs male players in the NFL or NBA....discrimination and all that....../sarc off

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Now look what happens when I search for white men-led restaurants.

No discrimination against white men here. Nothing to see.

white men-led restaurants

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Why? I don't think men and women should be playing contact sports against each other at a pro level. 🤷‍♀️

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct
No....89% of men...maybe you should listen instead of poo pooing what we think.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Males work harder and longer hrs...So you point js?

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Isn't giving preferential (or the opposite) treatment to one class, race, religion, or other group of people discriminatory regardless of whether it's done in the name of "social justice" or whatever?

Either it's wrong for everyone or it's not. Stop buying into this false narrative.

Is it their policy to hire that ratio? Are they knowingly choosing employees based solely on gender versus qualifications? What proof do you have?

Or could it be that simply more men go into technical fields than women?

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

You'd be surprised.

So it's okay to discriminate as long as you're the one doing the discriminating? Got it.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

What you said was wrong and had nothing to do with Google. You even admitted that men were being discriminated against ... even if only a tiny percentage (according to you) ... and then went on to justify it by saying it was nothing compared to historical discrimination men had done against others, modern men who have done nothing clearly should be punished.
:
That was the implication of your first remark.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Why? I don't think men and women should be playing contact sports against each other at a pro level. 🤷‍♀️

HERESY!!!!

BURN at the politically correct stake !!!!

You are implying there are biological differences between men and women....Oh, the horror......

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

One might even say the poster is discriminating between them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join