It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eruption in Iceland! Live - Tuesday 20th - BOBcam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I don't have a snippet since it's a livestream but with everything going on in America right now, some of you may feel like getting away for a little bit (while we wait for the jury to finish deliberating, haha) and watch this volcano in Iceland as it gets ready to erupt.

Eruption in Iceland! Live - Tuesday 20th - BOBcam

As I said, something to look at if you need something other than current political news, although a volcanic eruption and the American people kind of have the same thing going on right now.

edit on 20-4-2021 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean, for in those days the Atlantic was navigable and there was an island situated in front of the straits which are by you called the Pillars of Heracles.

The island was larger than Libya and Asia put together and was the way to other islands and from these you might pass to the whole of the opposite continent which surrounded the true ocean.

For this sea which is within the Straits of Heracles is only a harbour having a narrow entrance but that other is a real sea and the surrounding land may be most truly called a boundless continent.

Now in this island of Atlantis there was a great and wonderful empire which had rule over the whole island and several others and over parts of the continent and furthermore the men of Atlantis had subjected the parts of Libya within the columns of Heracles as far as Egypt and of Europe as far as Tyrrhenia.

This vast power gathered into one endeavoured to subdue at a blow our country and yours and the whole of the region within the straits and then, Solon your country shone forth in the excellence of her virtue and strength among all mankind.

She was pre-eminent in courage and military skill and was the leader of the Hellenes And when the rest fell off from her being compelled to stand alone after having undergone the very extremity of danger she defeated and triumphed over the invaders and preserved from slavery those who were not yet subjugated and generously liberated all the rest of us who dwell within the pillars.

But afterwards there occurred violent earthquakes and floods and in a single day and night of misfortune all your warlike men in a body sank into the earth and the island of Atlantis in like manner disappeared in the depths of the sea for which reason the sea in those parts is impassable and impenetrable because there is a shoal of mud in the way and this was caused by the subsidence of the island.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Thanks, Lab, very interesting and informative... Wasn't King Leonidas a descendant of the demigod, Heracles?

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Oh dear, all that carbon I saved over the last 50 years has just gone up in smoke, literally in the last 30 seconds of that eruption.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
i've been watching this since it started on around march 19th or so. It's insane. It started as one fissure and is now up to 6 or something like that.
It's rad to see how much it has changed the landscape in the month or so its been active.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Oh dear, all that carbon I saved over the last 50 years has just gone up in smoke, literally in the last 30 seconds of that eruption.

The climate crisis is MOSTLY a lie anyway, the real crisis is plastics, gender bending cosmetics, fertilizers and pesticides in our water supply's and world's ocean's that pose the real danger to life.

No one in power is mentioning them only how carbon emissions have to be cut (When volcano's can output more than 60 to 80 percent on average carbon dioxide into the atmosphere than our entire human planetary population combined does.

Why, Money, control, power and of course CARBON POINTS that the rich can invest in and use to control the world.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I wish I could edit my OP with the new link, but the volcano is erupting.

top topics

join