It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I comfort abandoned crying kitten

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
It's time for the "You were just having a bad dream" video.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   
You’re doing great so far!

Good job!

Tell her she’s pretty!

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
It's time for the "You were just having a bad dream" video.

Thank you for that!

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I would love to see pictures of the amazing little creature. Cats are by far my favorite animal! 😻

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Put on a jacket or zip up hoodie, put the kitten in there, lay under a blanket with it. If it's too young it might not be weaned yet so a baby bottle and formula might be needed. Good luck - when that kitten is bonded it'll be a best friend for all of it's life.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Spader
I can't believe only 1 other person mentioned this in passing.

Take her to a Vet! Make sure she is ok, probably needs flea treatment, possible worm treatment and a good baseline examination. She has been on her own outside for at least a few days, maybe her whole life.

After you know she is healthy then you can follow all the other advice.

Take her to a vet.

edit on 4 20 2021 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Not to make light of the situation, but my Enoch will have his first birthday on Thursday.

Enoch is the most verbal cat I have ever known.

He is not just verbal, he is "LOUD". He will hold non-stop conversations with you, and he is aggressively demanding. Yes, I have actually talked to a cat non-stop for thirty minutes, just to see what would happen. I gave up. Enoch didn't.

His brother, Sylvester, is the exact opposite. They were feral rescues, that I got around five months of age. So you may just have a very talkative kitten, that demands a lot of attention.

I had a three week old feral rescue, Lazarus, and he lived to be twenty one years old. I got a Rhodesian Ridgeback puppy, Caleb, three months later and they grew up together, so Lazarus didn't know he was a cat, and took his role as the Alpha of the pack seriously. Caleb died one year before Lazarus.

I would definitely get it checked by a vet. If all is okay, just love on it. They come around fairly quickly, once that realize pack and home.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I didn't because it had been covered.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Keep her belly full and make sure they are warm. A heating pad is good, but also let them snuggle in your bare neck. They need the warmth and your heart beat. Also lots of love and pets. Your MOM now, so whatever blanket or towel you have for them, make sure it smells like you. That will help comfort them also. If it seems like moving around hurts them or if when you handle them it hurts, you might want to see a Vet to make sure they aren't hurt. When they are that little and separated from their Mom, they are going to be a little whiney. When she gets used to you and the new situation they will calm down.

Your doing a good thing
Enjoy the cute little fur ball, they have magical healing powers.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   
How’s your kitten doing?

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

We used to put a ticking clock in bed with them... Heard it sounded like the heart beat of their mother or some such thing...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join