It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tanzania's President dead

page: 1

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Surprise surprise, it's a 'heart attack'.

www.africanews.com...

I don't really know what else to say considering it's an OP. What a coincidence, considering we discussed him here on ATS recently.
I will remember him as the man who sent in a variety of non human samples for the cov test and they came back positive.

He didn't believe in this flu. I don't know anything else about him but wherever I check right now, he is being vilified as a Tyrant. Also nothing new to Africa, but is it normal to really hate someone who has just died?

Anyway. He's gone now. No more opposition form Tanzania.

edit on 17-3-2021 by Hecate666 because: link didn't work

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
Also nothing new to Africa, but is it normal to really hate someone who has just died?

Maggie Thatcher died twenty years after leaving office, and an American sympathy thread was filled with so much left-British hatred that the mods had to shut it down.
Yes, political passions do work like that.

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Can’t wait for it to be Covid. F’in wow.

Yowza AND woah

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

Yowza AND woah

Oh that would be insult added to deadly injury...

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Samia Hassan Suluhu is set to become Tanzania’s first female president following the death of John Pombe Magufuli on Wednesday.

Can she start by apologizing for telling lies this week that Magufuli is fine.
mwakilishi.com...

A high ranking Government official in Tanzania has claimed that Dr. John Pombe Magufuli was killed by the Chinese in collaboration with the Western Countries
. . .
President Dr. John Pombe Magufuli directed that all minerals that are extracted in Tanzania must be manufactured in the Country and no raw materials should be exported without prior approval from his officials which made it very difficult for companies from the east or western Countries to access the raw materials and export them to their countries.

In a recent event that shocked many people, he impounded raw materials at the Port of Dar es Salam which were destined for China, and demanded that the firm should manufacture the materials in Tanzania.
www.kdrtv.co.ke...

He was very wise in his support for the long-term prosperity of Tanzania. However I feel his murder was most likely due to refusing to play the covid game.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Yowza AND woah

They'll be sure to tell us it was COVID. Magufuli apparently had heart problems for over a decade.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Surprise surprise, it's a 'heart attack'.

www.africanews.com...

I don't really know what else to say considering it's an OP. What a coincidence, considering we discussed him here on ATS recently.
I will remember him as the man who sent in a variety of non human samples for the cov test and they came back positive.

He didn't believe in this flu. I don't know anything else about him but wherever I check right now, he is being vilified as a Tyrant. Also nothing new to Africa, but is it normal to really hate someone who has just died?

Anyway. He's gone now. No more opposition form Tanzania.

Well we don't know that.
This is just not the right time imho , he was one of a trio of African leaders who was holding down fortress Africa, this lion stomped the tail of the dragon, by insisting on equitable deals,and was not in the least shy about dropping deals or agreements deemed unfair or useless signed by his predecessors, he vigorously saught to curb corruption, and self financed his projects from internal sources, thus becoming less dependent on China.

One of the draw back??..again imo was his reliance on faith over science,while it was a bold move to stick a finger in the eye of Western led international institutions, throwing out the science, may have eventually cost him.
I dont know who can rise above him, but I hope his dream of a unified African market continues with his successor.
youtu.be...
Klik ^^here to see what he had done for Tanzania.

edit on 19-3-2021 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Yowza AND woah

They'll be sure to tell us it was COVID. Magufuli apparently had heart problems for over a decade.

Cheers
Except they already said heart attack

top topics

join