It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G_anon - Insider Postings, from deep Inside CHEEKY - Part I [FYM2021]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Greetings faithful readership. It's your intrepid reporter : Klymate Bharby here, with another report.
As you know : we are deep inside CHEEKY : ( Climate-Hoaxing-Eco-Environmentalists-Kidnapped-Yetta. )
We follow the speeches, posts, and Twits™ of Ste. Greena : who is the the public face for the Climate-Hoaxing movement, which has usurped all manner of environmental institutions, NGOs, and governments worldwide.
Ste. Greena is a poor innocent victim of kidnapping and child-abuse, by these evil Technocrats™, and they are using her to forward their evil plans for Earth and Humanity.

Ste. Greena's real name is Yetta, and her true heritage is that of the true descendant of Yeshus.

She was kidnapped as a young child, and the plastic folks whom appear in public as her parents, are really just her handlers.
Because she is watched-over every second of the day, it has been extremely difficult for her to get a message of help out into the world.

But she has !!
And we have decoded it !!
We have an insider, with G-level clearance credials, and insider access to Ste. Greena, the true Yetta.

She cannot use simple words to call for help, and send us her messages, so she has developed a highly-complex set of body-movements, blinks, and a way of varying her vocalizations, so that the code is hidden within, yet not perceptible to her handlers and other members of the fake MSM.
So that even though all of her speeches, posts, Twits, and statements have been prepared for her in advance, her message is still perceptible to us here at CHEEKY, through our G_anon connection, and years of in-depth analysis of all of her actions.

Here is an example, taken from Ste. Greena's speech to the United Nations Climate Action Summit in 2019 :

"""" My message is that we'll be watching you.

This is all wrong. I shouldn't be up here. I should be back in school on the other side of the ocean. Yet you all come to us young people for hope. How dare you!

You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words. And yet I'm one of the lucky ones. People are suffering. People are dying. Entire ecosystems are collapsing. We are in the beginning of a mass extinction, and all you can talk about is money and fairy tales of eternal economic growth. How dare you! ... """"

It is clear that Ste. Greena is trying to tell us how closely she is being watched by her handlers ( fake parents. )

She chastises and chides her handlers, as the question is directed at them !
How dare they have kidnapped the true descendant of Yeshus, and use her for their evil plans !

How dare they misappropriate so much of the wealth of the good people of the world, to supposedly contribute to their climate hoax, as the world descends deeper into the current ice-age.

She is crying-out for help, to be liberated from her captors, and still has enough energy to spread a message of universal Love.

It should be clear by now, that our translations of Ste. Greena's speech, is much more accurate that the other ones that are currently available :
EX : IKEA's version of "How dare you" : " You're gonna need to put this together yourselves. "
The Swedish Chef's version of "How dare you" : " Bork-Bork-Bork. "
Yngwie Malmsteen's version of "How dare you" : " Oh ya man ! Like that time that Ritchie's guitar caught fire ! "
Abba's version of "How dare you" : " I am the Climate-Queen, young and sweet, only just a teen. "
Sven the grocery clerk's version of "How dare you" : " Ya ! She wants me bad ! Just like all of the cashiers here at the Meatball-Mart ! "

As you can see : our interpretations are done by a dedicated group, with years of experience studying everything about Ste. Greena, and this how we found her true identity, as the Savior of Humankind : All hail Yetta !!!!

This is your intrepid reporter : Klymate Bharby here, signing-off for now.

- The end.

( Supposed 'writer' status. )

edit on 1-3-2021 by Nothin because: Added : ( Supposed 'writer' status. )

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Interesting and well presented

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

if you are not even able to address your opponent with his real name and instead acting like a 3 year and choose silly names you don't have to wonder if no one takes you seriously. but i like the color.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I always thought she was really Ben Shapiro in a wig.

The ultimate troll will have to come clean eventually.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Thanks 727CominOuttaTheSky.

Great subject choice, although my essay doesn't quite hit the "Free Your Mind" call for stretching out-of the ordinary.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Thanks Oloufo !
Yeah : Green text for Ste. Greena !! LoL !!

Have a great day !

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment Tulpa !

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

It was a good read. Cheers to you.

I just can't look at her without seeing Bens face!

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

You exemplify the multi-layered confusion of Truth and Reality rather well.

Thank you for taking the time to present this material to us as such.

There is little greater honor than to empower others to Ponder.

^_^

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

Merci mon chum.

When the writing contest was announced : this idea came to me within hours.
At that time, in my mind: it was a brilliant, risqué, and a multi-layered social comment.
But the only way it presented itself to me, was in a video-skit format.
You know : like a SNL skit, or a piece by JP Sears, or something like that.

One of my goals was to ridicule the GW hoaxers, while showing her in a light of innocence.
The idea of her descendance, was supposed to be similar to that idea in the movie : 'The Da-Vinci Code', where there was a secret bloodline directly descendant from Jesus.
And so her true underlying message would have been of Love and forgiveness.
Which was a heavy counter-point, to her speech giving heck to those elitist arseholes.
A speech that may appear angry and admonishing, but was the opposite.

And yeah : poking fun at the whole Q_anon thing as well.

Had a difficult time converting it to writing, and it just didn't fit well.
Still feel as though the idea is just not served justice by this essay.
Possibly could have been better if presented by a 'real' writer, LoL !!

Sorry for over-'splainin' : but nobody asked... LoL !!

new topics

top topics

join