It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The little horn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The African continent: geology.com... is the side look of a man's head. His nose runs through the Libyan and Egyptian shores to the south of Israel, the northern Red Sea gap being the right wing thereof, his throat (Kenya, Tanzania, Mozambique) betrays a prominent Adam's apple (Tanzania and Mozambique). The man's mouth is closed (lips on the Sudanese and Eritrean coasts), chin on the southern Eritrea and Somalia for a goatee.

His right eye's socket is the bloody Chott el Djerid. A little horn grows on his Algerian forehead, namely Tunisia: geology.com...

This little horn is itself horned (Cap Bon) between his eyes, the right one being the bisected* Lake of Tunis at the base of a rough front head with protruding brows and topped with short hairs. This horn has a big smirking mouth: the Gulf of Gabes.

The Saharan desert coloring the face of the African man suggests a Berber/White phenotype.

Now turn your attention to the Eurasian Medusa: mapswire.com...
Her green, serpentine hairs extend from Spain to the Russian Far East. Her nose comprises Lebanon and Israel, their coastlands are Tunisia's negative**, and sure enough, the Chott el Djerid's counterpart, the African's gouged eye, is a Unicorn like island of Cyprus. Of course she has a mouth, somewhat open, look in the vicinity Jeddah on the coast: geology.com...

The man and the fair female (Desert of Arabia's tint) face one another, with fused noses, literally eye to eye (the woman's eye apple is the man's, the world grows from her oculars).

Now her chevelure is also a large, disheveled brain, to be contrasted with the modest cranium of her southern solicitor, Western Europe is thus a Prefrontal Cortex, China the Cerebellum, Iran a Temporal Lobe and so on.

Note that the Cerebellar Vermis (i.e., worm) is just where the Great Red Dragon (Dragon, worm or serpent are one and the same) stands in the Yellow Sea: his left wing is the Sea of Japan, his open mouth spews the Yellow River, his penis pees the Yangtze (these are the greatest rivers in Asia), the Reptile has a bull's neck, strong pectorals, rock solid belly and he glides on Jonah' sea monster in the South China sea: asiasociety.org... (mouth open, swallowing Vietnam, left eye is Hainan, the fish has fins, scales, a tail, etc.) What you now see was once correctly believed: www.japantimes.co.jp...

Takemikazuchi is the Draco Coelorum, the Leviathan. Jonah's fish is the Behemoth.

What is the Great Whore's (that is Medusa) cogitation? The Black Sea, birthplace of the Aryans (who also worshiped a Trinity, their Father being like the Christians' i.e., a Semitic God, Brahman/Abraham): www.britannica.com... The Crimean Peninsula is the Medusa herself, her eyes are pierced by the little horn who has grown to huge proportions, penetrating her thoughts (the Sea of Azov is her thought's thought), a cataclysmic jab (the Taganrog Gulf is an arm and fist or a condemning index finger).

* "Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened." (Zechariah 11.17)

** Turkey's Tarsus is located about the same place as the ancient Tarshish, north of Carthage in Tunisia.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheshbazzar
Are you allowing for the fact that Scotland is an eastward-facing lion, and Italy is shaped like a boot? This may be significant.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Are you allowing for the fact that Scotland is an eastward-facing lion, and Italy is shaped like a boot? This may be significant.

America's Florida looks a lot like something too. Very symbolic. Did the Bible ever mention Florida? I don't think so.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I have to say this is a very unique way of interpreting those verses.

It's kinda blowing my mind.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Let us now describe the little horn's mask, his fierce countenance. (As to Medusa, she wears the mask of her fiery face, hiding an abominable dendral network: the host of heaven. Clothed with the Sun.)

Connect the top of your left pinky (little or baby finger) to that of your right thumb and proceed likewise, but in the background, with the right pinky & the left thumb. One obtains a Moebius style lemniscate. Join both elbows. What presents itself in front of you is an angel made flesh. It has 7 heads: 3 + 3 free distal phalanxes + the central infinite Double Dragon (lemniscate), 7 eyes or crowns (6 fingernails + 1 middle quartet). The 2 + 2 pinky and thumb nails are 4 cherub faces, the 3 + 3 little finger and 2 + 2 thumb phalanxes are 10 horns.

"And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads." (Revelation 12.3)

The space between the forearms is a mouth. This contrivance is a palm tree, 2 united olive trees, the golden Menorah, the mask of the king of fierce countenance understanding dark sentences and despising the desire of women.

"Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof? And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves? And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord. Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth." (Zechariah 4.11-14)

"And it was made with cherubims and palm trees, so that a palm tree was between a cherub and a cherub; and every cherub had two faces;" (Ezekiel 41.18)

Wear it, the Double Dragon on your eyes, the nose in the angel's mouth, yes you are now what an angel would look like if given a body: a 7 eyed floating head with a long cloven tongue (see below).

The nose is a man's mouthless face ("For in death there is no remembrance of thee: in the grave who shall give thee thanks?") *lifted down* to the mouth, his eyes (nostrils) are dissolved by the fierce word of God (the nose wings are ears, the Jewish nose exposes what can only be an Adam's apple: a witness against them), they *fell up* on the dust of the eyebrows. Your body is then the angel's cloven tongue who, as he praises himself, rules the earth with a 2-rod of iron/two edged mouthsword, your all destroying promenade is his speech: how many nations of insects have you trod underfoot, or drowned in this flood (the body with its legs is a river with its two tributaries flowing from the Temple of the angel's head) which issues from between your forearms?

As you walk, the angel *speaks himself* out, licks the dust (accumulates wealth) until finally his ugly life, this name of his, is written in the earth which he, upon being faced by it, dies (because of Goedel's second incompleteness theorem.)

There are 3 * 2 + 3 * 2 = 12 low and middle free phalanxes: the 12 apostles of the Lamb or tribes of Israel. The number of the beast, 666 appears both as the left and the right wings of the cherub (3 fingers to the east and to the west out of the double loop). The little fingers and thumbs are one because he is the first and the last, he is the core Double Dragon, which Moebius inward-outward serpent is 2 mirrored alphas horizontally and omegas vertically:

"And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely." (Revelation 21.7)

posted on Feb, 22 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The Antichrist is an unlikely synthesis between Biff Tannen and Keyser Söze, a donkey-snake, or, if you will, a smart-ass.

Again, a nose is a mouthless & falling face whose eyes have been dissolved by the sight of God, by the forbidden fruit of God's Word (your nose's nostril/eyes have above them, as heaven, your mouth: "And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks" (Revelation 1.12). Please note: "I turned to see the voice", he turned and looked at a mouth. These candlesticks are a body's members: 2 legs, 2 feet, 2 arms/hands, 1 torso/abdomen. Feet and legs are counted apart because they're orthogonal and can't be aligned with the legs, unlike the penis with the torso/abdomen or hands and fingers with arms). The nose's wings are ears and a Jewish nose betrays a prominent "Adam's apple" stuck in its dorsum. The nose is a worm, has neither feet nor hands, is bound hands and foot in the silent pit of Sheol wherein he is falling.)

libgen.rs...

P.S.: Look at this: www.youtube.com... donkey's nose: a serpent. A commenter spotted it.

P.P.S.: Jesus on the donkey. Ishmael the wild ass. That the 2nd religion in the world, a sad parody of OT/NT is Ishmaelite is no wonder. The AC is Christ's donkey. The AC is to Jesus what Shesha is to Vishnu. The Black Sea Aryans, invading India, brought with them a Trinity, the Father of which is a Semitic God: Brahma/Abraham. Vishnu is Jesus, Krishna is Satan i.e., the Holy Spirit, for on earth, he is sealed, chained, and cannot lie.

The AC is the Joker, Jesus's caricature.

edit on 22-2-2021 by Sheshbazzar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   
www.livescience.com...

Angels fall on earth, and rise again. White man does play the role of the angels, mongrels don't, they're mere men, wild beasts.
Mongrels now assault degenerated White Man because he forgot Jesus Christ, to whom he owes his world domination.

Aryans in the past allowed the dark skinned autochtones, because of the Indian women, to engulf, to absorb, to obliterate them. India is a miniature of what is now happening, White Man is disappearing and the world has become a credulous* junkyard.

"Neither shall he [the king] multiply wives to himself, that his heart turn not away" (Deuteronomy 17.17)

White Man, unfortunately, shall fall: "Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit." (John 12.24)

* Don't you believe in Lord Covid the Nonexistent? You do, vile mongrel.

edit on 23-2-2021 by Sheshbazzar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Samson is a type of Christ/Antichrist. Oh that you had open eyes to see.
Please read and recognize Christ: biblehub.com...

A donkey jawbone.
edit on 24-2-2021 by Sheshbazzar because: The Soviet "Winnie the Pooh" is such an uniquely beautiful cartoon. www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join