It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bitchute is about as legit as Boris Johnson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Judging from what I can see trending every other day on Bitchute - a clear psyop shill or pathologic liar who calls himself Simon Parkes. And the very fact that it's run out of UK - a 1984 country where cops show up when you say a thing or two online. It doesnt make sense to trust this site. There's clearly shadow-banning and intel operation going on. Mind control. Data is being used or stored for later use in future crackdowns. Certain speech in the comments could be there only for you to speak the same # and get you in trouble.
Other channels that were proven to be followed by millions on Youtube and about everywhere - not so much.
So you have the NWO kicking your teeth out and this guy is more popular than Infowars? Oh yeah right.
The popularity is fake, it's probably full of bots.
Here's HighimpactFlix covering this guy

WTF?! Why the Heck is This Hyper-Viral Guy BLESSED by the YT gods? Who is He?

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

If this is the Simon Parks that I'm thinking of its more likely his visiting alien friends who are helping him than the YouTube gods.
Maybe even reptilians disguised as aliens.
Thought he'd kind of slipped of the map.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

He's just an example. The real problem is Bitchute itself. It may not be too obvious just yet.
Just like the other operation Trust. Q is it, military is taking care of everything, stay at home. Big tech is erasing you and brainwashing the other side but dont worry, here's an alternative site for you. 100% free speech platform in the good ole UK.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

I've tried bit chute once or twice but found it a bit tedious. It's very slow and often videos just freeze.
That may be just my device (and I'm not good at getting things to work).
Also, I've tried a few other new sites with varying degrees of success.

I must admit I'm lazy, too, and so far the vast majority of my usual channels are still on YouTube, for now at least.
I do remember that they are situated rather conveniently close to GCHQ and there's been some suspicion of them for a while.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Never ceases to amaze me how people can complain about their own choices.

I visit Bitchute every now and then and take the time to have a good search.

Simon Parkes has his uses if you don't take everything with a pinch of salt and step back a bit from what he says. He may seem crazy sometimes, but that can be a good measure of the individual and a good guide as to what to pay attention to.

Trusting anyone online is a personal responsibility so what you get from surfing is not up to anyone but you.

Sounds like you feel let down by Mr Parkes and Bitchute so just go somewhere else.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
And the very fact that it's run out of UK - a 1984 country where cops show up when you say a thing or two online.

Yeh... that’s not the UK. That doesn’t happen normally. Any more so than if someone in the US made a terrorist or serious violent threat and it was reported to the authorities, as it should be.

The UK isn’t a 1984 type country. I live here. And it isn’t.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

That's very true.
Hence my choice not to go to bitshute.
It does seem popular with those who were removed from YouTube and, as mentioned, I'm lazy and my faves are still on YouTube.
But there's also that wonderful expression "if you don't like our rules make your own site. Apparently, people are doing just that.

I'm sure there are sites specifically designed to attract a certain type of person but if you contribute to any website anywhere, there is a chance that someone, somewhere is taking note.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Simon Parks =

This Dood on the Hand is a Hoot
"Styxhexenhammer666"
He has content that is Bitchute
exclusive.
F@k YouTube
everyone needs to shift to alt media

top topics

join