It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coordinated attack on TV networks and others

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Real-time problem & outage monitoring

We tell you when your favorite services are down or having problems.

Coordinated internet attack on TV networks and others

Nothing I can find in the media yet, lol.

If we are going to get an EBS message, I think it will be soon.

I can't see it happening in the daytime while people are working.

It is a holiday tomorrow but a lot of people will still be working.

This image tells the story.

They were all hit at the same time.

edit on 17-1-2021 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

We're under a flash flood watch.

Does that count?
forecast.weather.gov...

This image tells the story.
What story, exactly, does it tell? Perhaps you should look at the actual numbers. For example Google had a peak of a colossal 385 reports of problems. Scary.

edit on 1/17/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Here is the first report I have found.

NewsChannel 9’s over-the-air signal down

SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — If you are having trouble with NewsChannel 9 if you view us over-the-air, that is because there is an issue with our transmitter. Our engineering team is working to address the issue.

NewsChannel 9 is still available to those people who watch on cable or a streaming service. You can also watch all local NewsChannel 9 programming online.

It is interesting that it is only their over the air signal. Possible this is not related.

ETA - AT&T service returning after outage hits large area of South Florida

AT&T users are reporting that their services are coming back online after a widespread phone and internet outage that affected most of South Florida this afternoon.

According to the website Downdetector.com, users began reporting having no service at about 3:30 p.m.

Shortly before 6 p.m., users in many parts of South Florida began posting in the comment section of the site that their services have returned.

ETA - This may or may not be connected. I have been told Texas has the best grid in the US.

Power outage hits 3,500 southeast Austin households on Sunday morning

AUSTIN (KXAN) — About 3,500 households in southeast Austin were briefly without power Sunday morning.

Austin Energy said the outage began at about 8:30 a.m.

By 9:35 a.m., power had been restored to a vast majority of the affected homes, Austin Energy said.

The Pleasant Valley and East Riverside-Oltorf neighborhoods were affected by the outage. The area included parts of East Riverside Drive, South Pleasant Valley Road and East Oltorf Street.

ETA - Some users report broadcasting problems with CBS, other television service providers

Jan 17 (Reuters) - Some users reported broadcasting issues with CBS and other television service providers on Sunday afternoon, outage monitoring website DownDetector and Verizon Support said on Twitter.

“There is a known broadcasting issue with CBS the network provider and other television service providers,” Verizon Support posted in a tweet.

Lot of reports out there now.

Signal went down for a day because everyone is dropping WhatsApp, lol.

ETA - Why is CBS down? Outage during Chiefs vs. Browns playoff matchup panics viewers

Fans tuning into the matinee divisional playoff matchup between the Browns and Chiefs on CBS were greeted with a blank screen in some areas of the country, forcing them to miss some first-quarter action.

Some were tuned in to CBS for its pregame programming and noticed that the show and game itself was blacked out, leading to some believing there was foul play afoot:

With the network blacked out, some viewers finally got the channel back at around 3:15 p.m., a few minutes into the game. Most fans were able to catch the first score of the game, but it's safe to assume that NFL and network executives won't be happy about the outage.

ETA - CBS Had A Huge Outage In The Northeast Right As Browns-Chiefs Started, But There’s A Workaround

The first game of Sunday’s Divisional round doubleheader saw the Cleveland Browns take on the Chiefs in Kansas City, but for millions of people in the northeastern part of the United States, they were treated to a blank screen when they turned on CBS.

As it turns out some technical difficulties led to many people in Browns country and the tri-state area being without coverage of the start of the game — which was maybe merciful for Browns fans as the Chiefs marched, almost unimpeded, to a touchdown on the opening possession of the game. Still, that didn’t stop there from being a lot of angry NFL fans on Twitter wondering why they were looking at nothing during CBS’ biggest game of the weekend.

The good news is there are some workarounds. ESPN Deportes has the Spanish language broadcast of the game and, for Fios customers and others, that broadcast is working, just sans Romo and Nantz.

Starting to think the Chiefs were behind this.

edit on 17-1-2021 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Possibly.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This is a week, aliens can land on the White House lawn..

Would not be surprised at this point. We are living in oz now, and we looked behind the curtain.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
It's a coordinated Solar Storm being re-directed at specific targets !! 😎

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Sounds like false flags, to get people ready for some kind of take over, sadly it may no be the take over many wants, I will love to see all the fake media erased from the face of the earth, but is not going to happen.

BTW nothing going on in my neck of the woods, Football eliminations most go on, ha, ha,
But keep the latest on this attacks posted I will read as long as I still have internet,

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

But keep the latest on this attacks posted I will read as long as I still have internet

I will keep posting what I can find till it goes down.

Glad I bought that shortwave radio receiver. It's been fun to listen to and may be useful soon.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Can you get Duluth?

(Obscure reference. See Firesign Theatre.)

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

But keep the latest on this attacks posted I will read as long as I still have internet

I will keep posting what I can find till it goes down.

Glad I bought that shortwave radio receiver. It's been fun to listen to and may be useful soon.

Maybe I should buy one instead of a drone.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Hmmm.. Most of those graphics mimic the November vote-injections in MI-WI-PA-GA.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Who would decide what is the "fake media"? You?

No one forces anyone to watch anything. So I don't see that there is a problem.

Seems to me "fake media" is just another way of saying news I don't care to hear.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Thankfully I do not watch fake media, oh, sorry I mean liberal media, does that sounds better to you, my apologies I should have specify from the beginning.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Occam would tell you a much more likely and reliable explanation is that technology breaks and sometimes in a cascading + complex manner.

Factor in the role that AWS or other similar services play as essentially an aggregate point . Realizing that you do in fact have multiple choke points (layers 1-6, hardware or software ) that could bring down disparate web sites the same time. Without more info , there is nothing to indicate that it was anything other than that.

Show me a single piece of info to indicate its the result of actions taken by nefarious actors (state or individual) or the echoes of the Solar Wins exploit or some 0 day then great but until then it's just what it looks like.

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Biden's America.

What do you expect from Chinese junk?

posted on Jan, 17 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Who's America? Who's makes junk in China?

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
From the General.

There are other interesting post on his feed too.

edit on 18-1-2021 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Since we are on the topic of useless junk.

Joe Biden “I Sniffed A Girl” acoustic cover
Warning! Start at 00:50 to save your ears.

A parody of Katy Perry’s “I Kissed A Girl” that covers President select Joe Biden’s obsession with sniffing hair.

edit on 18-1-2021 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join