It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

See you in Buffalo in January be Ready: It Might be Chilly! American Football

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Subject: USA Football [oval ball] for our out of country ATS members

However, I shed no tears for Miami Dolphins who were crushed and complained that the Bills ran up the score. Really? . Well, when I saw the career ending cheap chops as in deliberate attempts to injure the Bills best players I wanted them crushed. The Bills did the entire NFL a favor.

Steve Spurrier supposedly said 'its their job to stop us scoring, not ours'.

Bills looking real good. happy for them.
rooting for the Ravens though.

I agree the political stuff is a turn off. either the tv people are de-emphasizing, or I'm just fast forwarding through the suck parts, cuz I haven't hardly seen any of it lately.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Oh how could I forget...Ike Boettger, I don't know him real well even though he played for my Hawks, but his wife was my son's 4th grade teacher a few years back. It seems like he has found his way into the starting lineup (late round pick if I recall) and has done real well. Not surprised because IA always seems to have good lineman.

Ike did a visit at the school a few years back. Was very nice and down to earth.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

How bout dem Cowboys 2020

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   
TB12 and the Tompa Bay Buc's are a gonna win it all. First team to win it in their home stadium. I guarantee it. Just like I guaranteed that Kanye would win the presidency.

LOL who really knows, the Brown's are playing without their coach because this Covid crap. Speaking of craps, that's what it is this year, a crap shoot. Even more so than previous years. One and done usually wreaks havoc on the playoffs but this year who knows who's actually on the field. Must be hell for the sharps who play loads of money on these games and even for the little guy betting a few bucks here and there.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Doesn't New Jersey have two NFL teams. Jets and Giants? I really miss the Sopranos series. It was just like my wife's family. Great food also.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

I want Brady to win and bitch slap Mr. Rogers and the Cheese heads. Anyone here ever interested in finding the truth about rural Wisconsin and the farmers favorite sport.

Choose wisely.

posted on Feb, 2 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I do agree with you. My brother was so upset with the knee downs that he simply stopped watching. Rigged?

I think that also the case as they are entertainment. Thus if the games were "steered" by the referees the league could dictate whatever.

My team is out. The coaching was so opposite of what they did all year to get there I swore that the coaching staff either got a call from the league to lay down or the fix was in. It was simply a joke as no adjustments were made after half time.

It was beyond comprehension.

My money is on Tampa Bay for the win.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join