It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "new COVID strain" coincides with the rollout of the experimental vaccine.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Despite the renewed fear mongering and hysteria, genetic changes like those being seen in this new Sars-CoV-2 strain are completely normal.

But does anyone else find the timing a little suspect?

Is it possible that the experimental vaccine helped to create it?

Regardless of whether or not this is a natural viral mutation or a lab created spawn, it will be used to push an agenda.

I've got two relatively straightforward theories:

1. People are resisting the lockdowns and the experimental vaccinations, therefore an excuse is needed for stricter lockdowns, more punishment, more pain and increased fear mongering.

2. The "new strain" will be used to scapegoat illnesses and deaths actually cause by the experimental vaccine.

What do you guys think?

edit on 30-12-2020 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
What do you guys think?

Reasonable suspicion.

The US military has rolled experimental meds. Here they're at it again.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Despite the renewed fear mongering and hysteria, genetic changes like those being seen in this new Sars-CoV-2 strain are completely normal.

Regardless of whether or not this is a natural viral mutation or a lab created spawn, it will be used to push an agenda.

1. People are resisting the lockdowns and the experimental vaccinations, therefore an excuse is needed for stricter lockdowns, more punishment, more pain and increased fear mongering.

2. The "new strain" will be used to scapegoat illnesses and deaths actually cause by the experimental vaccine.

What do you guys think?

As you say, mutation was expected and I have no doubt that happens in a relatively short time, so no, not particularly suspicious, but then I know some will just say there wasn't a virus in the first place.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

It’s all suspect. It’s all been suspect since day one. Remember two weeks to flatten the curve? Remember when some of us predicted that as soon as cases started to go down (if you can even believe ANY of the graphs they put out), we would start seeing “new! more dangerous! more deadly! more contagious!” strains? And that happened, early on? And it’s happening again? Ooops, we’re gonna need another vaccine for this newest deadly strain? I’m ready for the reports telling us how this new strain is exploding lungs and blowing up ventilators as it grows legs and now walks itself from person to person and climbs up their body and into their mouths and down their throats for immediate deadly transmission.

TLDR- All I meant to say was that your cartoon is missing a masked person saying “Why do you hate science?”

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

What do you guys think?

As you say, mutation was expected and I have no doubt that happens in a relatively short time, so no, not particularly suspicious, but then I know some will just say there wasn't a virus in the first place.

Do you have links to those people saying there wasn’t a virus in the first place? Let’s see those, because I haven’t seen or heard one single person- not one- saying there wasn’t a virus in the first place.

There have been people saying that the virus is nowhere near as deadly or troublesome as the media and leaders have said it is. Lots of people are saying that.

Do you really not understand that difference? If you don’t, and you really think that “there was no virus” is the same thing as “the virus isn’t what they have been saying it is” then you have some big time problems with basic word comprehension. I suspect you’re just simply being a dick because you like being afraid, you like being told what to do, and you like to have others think for you.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Right. Except that this "new strain" was found in April already.

Mutation in New U.K. COVID Strain Found in Brazil Last Spring, Now in Four Countries

What do you guys think?

ATS is being drowned by a whole tribe of highly suspect ill-informed "people", who are likely not even human by any stretch of imagination, that's what I think.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Well OF COURSE The "new COVID strain" coincides with the rollout of the experimental vaccine ❗

God forbid this thing is natural and all the info being given by every authority and expert is all 100% genuine and free from all possible ass backward influences ❗

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Nope. The virus has already mutated (i.e. isn't the same as found in Wuhan originally), so why be surprised it's happened again? Especially when we consider that London / the South East (where this new strain is heavily concentrated and probably originated) had very relaxed lockdown rules despite being a hotbed for transmission. Areas in the North West for example had lower cases per 100,000 but had more stringent lockdowns, so I'm not massively surprised this has happened in London.

The "new strain" will be used to scapegoat illnesses and deaths

Most sources I've read so far have made it clear that this new strain isn't more dangerous in severity, it's just more transmissible. I think if the plan was to claim the new strain was responsible for an uptick in deaths, they'd be telling us right out the gate "this is a far more dangerous mutation etc etc". At least, that's how I'd do it...

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I absolutely 100% with no reservations or qualifications agree with you.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

2. The "new strain" will be used to scapegoat illnesses and deaths actually cause by the experimental vaccine. What do you guys think?

Both , and more nefarious "stuff'"

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Roughly 75% if the uk will be tier 4 from midnight now, as predicted by so many!

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Are you seriously telling me you have NOT seen such claims being made on ATS? I'm not going to call out individuals on this site as if it isn't against T's and C's then it's certainly bad etiquette, but you don't have to look too far.

I do understand the difference perfectly well, thank you, the rest of the patronising sh!te in your post isn't worth responding to as clearly you are just out to troll.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I figured early on that the virus, whether made/tweaked in a lab, gathered to and released whether on purpose or accidentally from a lab, or arising within 17 years of SARS and MERS naturally, would be the best ever at becoming more contagious, as a direct result of mitigation efforts.

Along with that, however, also becoming less dangerous. If we are to believe statistics, the lethality has dropped drastically, while infectivity has skyrocketed.

This could be owing to other factors, of course, as well.

Early lack of understanding (i.e. shoving pressurized air into clogged lungs isn't helpful.)

Improper medication protocols for alleviating the cause of symptoms before there was any real understanding of the means of harm to the human body (i.e. cytokine storm, bradykinin dysregulation and heme iron displacement / reduction in hemoglobin's capacity to transport Oxygen.)

Placing the infected into close quarters shared airspace, AKA murder houses, FKA nursing homes.

There's a lot of angles to consider, but those notwithstanding, I believe the natural course (in general for infective viruses) would be greater infectivity / lesser virulence.

Viruses don't "want" to make people sick/dead, they "want" to spread and replicate. Obviously, not a conscious decision, just the nature of what they are.

Ebola developed ways of spreading like wildfire, causing projectile vomiting of blood and leaking from everywhere is a great way to spread yourself if you're a virus, but quickly incapacitating a host and then rapidly killing it isn't a great way to spread far and wide. Viruses tend to balance themselves this way (usually.)

The worst possible virus (don't get any ideas Bill Gates, I'm watching you!), would have a long period of spreading through the air (sneeze / cough / talking), survive long on surfaces (hand to mouth to door handle to hand), with no other symptoms, gradually building to more severe symptoms and death only after a person spread it around for an extended period of time far and wide.

With 'Rona, we artificially reduced its ability to spread through mitigation, making it less likely those with obvious or even minor symptoms would spread it to others. Meaning natural selection would favor mutations which made spreading easier, especially without obvious illness. In my opinion, we are speeding up the process of it becoming less severe, yet more ubiquitous.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

The worst possible virus (don't get any ideas Bill Gates, I'm watching you!), would have a long period of spreading through the air (sneeze / cough / talking), survive long on surfaces (hand to mouth to door handle to hand), with no other symptoms, gradually building to more severe symptoms and death only after a person spread it around for an extended period of time far and wide.

So basically, airborne HIV/AIDS?

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This is me quoting myself.

When they are creating a vaccine, especially on a fast track schedule, they do gain of function to the virus they are working with. One of these gain of functions is to make the strain more contagious to speed up the process. Another is to make them cross over to other species.

I believe these more contagious strains have escaped from these fast track vaccine labs. That's how the minks on those mink farms got it too.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I think we have a power to defeat and covid will go
back to being the flu.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Because of course it does. Not even a year gone by and they can see people gettin twitchy and concerned over this. Ya know. Great Reset and all sounds fine, but the implications for humanity are anything but beneficent.

Time to roll out “phase 2”.

Er. Um I mean the vaccines and newly-minted... I mean mutated Covid variant....

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   

What do you guys think?

Your time line is wrong. The new strain was being reported on it Britain a couple of weeks before the vaccine was approved, it was known about but officials did not know if it was more dangerous than the existing strain, so the news media didn't cover it in any depth.

Now that there is more data there is more reporting. Its the reporting that coincides with the vaccine, not the new strain.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Right. Except that this "new strain" was found in April already.

Mutation in New U.K. COVID Strain Found in Brazil Last Spring, Now in Four Countries

That's for 1 of the 23 mutations.....not the package.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname

Any RNA virus is expected to mutate quickly, what are you getting at?

top topics

join