It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nevada GOP proves 3,987 non-citizens voted

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Dismissing it outright without any attempt to alleviate concerns is an intelectually bankrupt thought process.

Folks (not you in particular) cannot in one breath dismiss without looking at the concerns and in the next talk about healing the political divide.

What we have gotten will keep the divide moving forward, not heal it not help people move forward if anything this shut up and trust us approach will increase the divide leading to more trouble that could have been easily avoided.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Let me know if anyone gets charged with a crime. Until then it's just, "we looked at two different numbers and they're not the same."

This isn't evidence of anything

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Kind of like how the Senate refused to hear evidence or call any witnesses during Trump's impeachment?

He was guilty but the Republican Senate refused to hear the evidence because then they would have been forced to act on it.

As for the OP, do you have the data, aka the evidence proving this?

Also something that needs to be considered, is just because the name matches does not necessarily mean a non citizen voted. Thousands and thousands of people share the same name.

Regardless, if you have the data, and you can verify that this is not simply a bunch of cases where people have the same name, then there is no way to prove which way the illegal votes went. Further more you cannot throw hundreds of thousands of legal votes just because you are unsure if a tiny fraction of them may have been cast illegally.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Calm down man, you got what you wanted. It's all going to go Left now. Every bit of it.

Doubtful.

I have no wish for anythign to "go left."

Thanks for thinking of me though; very kind.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

A claim is made. There is no evidence for that claim. One makes a statement that there is no evidence for that claim, and the party making the claim is concerned.

There is no requirement to "alleviate concerns" logically and certainly that does not imply a response being intellectually bankrupt, further the phrase itself is an appeal to emotion.

Healing the political divide is unlikely. America has always been divided politically. It's part of the national character.

The current furor will subside in time, perhaps after civil unrest of some sort or another. A new conflict will be invented for a new generation ... and the "divide and conquer" motif of our rulers will go on, same as it ever was.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

There is no requirement to "alleviate concerns" logically and certainly that does not imply a response being intellectually bankrupt, further the phrase itself is an appeal to emotion.

Could have stopped right there, you do not care about people that think differently than you that is pretty much the pinacle of intelectually bankrupt. For a discussion to occur it must go both directions, not just take them at their word, biden is the one trying to preach reconcilliation but doesnt want to take any steps in that direction.

To date all the civil unrest has come from the left yet the media wants to make it look like only the right is formenting unrest and you eat it up every single time.

posted on Dec, 13 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
To date all the civil unrest has come from the left yet the media wants to make it look like only the right is formenting unrest and you eat it up every single time.

That is not true. A strong argument can be made that a lot of the violence and vandalism was at the hands of provacauers.

edit on 13-12-2020 by jrod because: G

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

What is happening? I've just seen 6 electors signing papers for Trump and all the fake media say they voted for Biden.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

It is a charade. The actual vote, the one Nevada sends to Congress in January is for Biden.

These clowns are pretending like they a voting for Trump in a PR stunt. So far it appears many of the usual suspects have fallen for it. Rag entertainment sites that claim to be alternative news like OAN, Epoch Times are going to pretend like it's the official EC vote from Nevada.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I'm trying to wrap my mind around the process, and thought process it woukd take for an illegal to vote.

First, they have to be registered to vote (which, I believe, requires being a citizen of legal voting age.) Then, if you managed toget registered as an illegal, its a crime punishable by fines, deportation, etc.

Who are these alleged illegals who are choosing to, in effect, put pen to paper tolet the government know who they are, where they are, and that they are actively committing a crime? I just don't see it happening - it literally makes my medulla oblongata twitch trying to wrap my mind around the absurdity of it.

I can believe that there are a few dozen who would give it a go - probably deep into "bath salts" psychosis or something, but thousands in one state alone? No way. The world is insane, but if it's insane enough for, say, 150,000 illegals nationwide to out themselves on paper, risking fines and deportation to illegally vote, then none of it matters anyway.

If the world is that insane, we're finished as a species within the next 2 months. Maybe Greta the Hypocrite was right.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Thanks for thinking of me though; very kind.

That's what I do as a Trump supporter. I like to keep hope alive.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I have no idea what the line from the left is. Except that they say the election was fair.

there’s voter fraud but you can’t prove who they voted for

The way I see it if you can't prove the case in court then you are wrong. You are saying there was voter fraud the courts are saying they don't see it. I am siding with the courts.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Yes, and the right got what it deserved - own it.

<< 1  2   >>

join