It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Covid 19 kill off Influenza???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Locutis1704

More than anything else, these last 10 months or so have been about manipulating data and advancing an agenda than it was about public health.

Anyway, the numbers seen are always presented as accurate, which they are not.

So maybe honest reporting of numbers is a lost art?

It seems to me that if the numbers are wrong in so many ways, from manipulated death certificates to using a test that is worthless, then the numbers have no real meaning.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: DBCowboy

But then they'll say Covid is higher because people aren't wearing masks and social distancing.

The amount of mask and distance it takes to combat the flu is lower than what it takes to combat covid.

While I don’t deny the fact that the COVID-19 strain is more contagious, I think 20k cases of flu one year and 36 cases the next is statistically impossible, mask or no mask.

To be honest, due to all the data manipulation I don’t think we’ll ever know the truth, which is exactly what they want.
edit on 12-12-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Covid has lots of little hands to hold swords and knives in....very possible that it did kill off the flu viruses that were trying to compete with them.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

What happens when over half the people get vaccines?

The new Covid-19 vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna seem to be remarkably good at preventing serious illness. But it’s unclear how well they will curb the spread of the coronavirus.

That’s because the Pfizer and Moderna trials tracked only how many vaccinated people became sick with Covid-19. That leaves open the possibility that some vaccinated people get infected without developing symptoms, and could then silently transmit the virus — especially if they come in close contact with others or stop wearing masks.

www.nytimes.com...

So those that did not take the vaccine have a chance of being a carrier, while the person who got the vaccine, has a greater chance of spreading the virus, as they will be travelling freely as immune, but being a Typhoid Mary in the process.

Now factor in all those injected silent carriers, then where do we stand?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: DBCowboy

But then they'll say Covid is higher because people aren't wearing masks and social distancing.

The amount of mask and distance it takes to combat the flu is lower than what it takes to combat covid.

While I don’t deny the fact that the COVID-19 strain is more contagious, I think 20k cases of flu one year and 36 cases the next is statistically impossible, mask or no mask.

To be honest, due to all the data manipulation I don’t think we’ll ever know the truth, which is exactly what they want.

You're right that most of us don't know the tiny details, but many people, perhaps most instinctively, know the simple truth--we've been duped, and the pandemic is a scamdemic.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

statistically impossible

And how could you now that?
Explain in detail.
Show your research that you've done with the flu over the last 10 years.
Show that repeated test were done to use mask and distance to fight the flu.
Because without that information no one would know what is or what is not possible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join