It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Xbox? Are you playing cyberpunk early?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Aliquandro

I've got most of it, and now I've been idling forever. Just this last maybe 5% of the download bar to go.

It just finished for me and is finally installing! GOnna be a long night!!

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Holy hell, 2 flatlines already and this GOG crap wont accept any of my creds and says both my emails are already taken?? WTF?

This is gonna be useless until the lag goes away probably

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Getting Cyberpunk 2077 Early

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I got rolling for a couple hours last night.

I am currently suffering from the common dilemma -- character in creator looks way better than character in game. Anyhow, I have to get kiddo off to school, haul my butt to aerobics, and then the rest of the morning and afternoon is MINE.

edit on 10-12-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Lifepath choices? What did you all pick?

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

middle one , street Hustler i think it is called.

its pretty decent so far , don't like the ray tracing though turned that off crazy fast.

And the texures seems somewhat blurry from a distance.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I picked Nomad, but sure makes it to the city pretty damn fast

Awkward controls on PC at first, but dang these effects are insane!!

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I went with street kid because almost every one early on seemed to go with either nomad or corpo.

So far I've discovered that I can't drive worth a crap and have run over hapless people and gotten killed by the cops at least once. The second time I ran off before they caught me.

I've also discovered that I can't figure out the hacking mini-game controls and I can't find any useful info in-game on how you get the litup columns and rows to shift and then how to shift the highlighted numbers once you do. I just retrieved the flathead without being able to hack in any real way, and it was probably 100x harder as a result.

Oh, and I've been shot in the face at least once because I got caught flat-footed by the timed response bar in a dialogue.
edit on 10-12-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliquandro

The PC controls aren't too bad for most things. It's like ME3 was with one key controlling most functions and getting used to how to deal with that. Once you do, it's not too bad. In this game, F controls your destiny it seems.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah I suck at driving too, ran over people shamelessly LOL. kb is not a good control and the car is way too fast. I accidentally "called" my car like a horse in RDR2 but i cant remember how LOL

I never played any games with this engine before, it's bizarre so far, looks great but the expressions are odd, the NPCs have dialogue but mouths dont move to save CPU I bet. I like that the UI is convexed a bit to give you more first person immersion feeling, lots of things I've not seen before.

I'm in the middle of the braindance tutorial and even more controls to learn, this is a fun learning curve so far, the recoil on the auto weapons is pretty satisfying

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   
So now that its been out a few days, everyone has some hours into it (50 hours for me)
What do you all think?

I wasnt having any bugs for the first 10 hours, then once I finished the Prologue/intro, I started getting crashes.
Its better now since we got another patch, but still crashes on me.
Seems most often is when im cruising the streets in a fast vehicle.

I went with Nomad.
Ive been taking my time with it by doing a lot of side missions.
I got too far ahead of myself at a lower level and was stuck in a perpetual death match with the Mantis Blade boss on the Parade mission.
So I went to a previous save and got myself to level 28.
Waiting until I hit 30 before attempting that mission again.

Has anyone else found that insane hand gun - Skippy?
If not - go get it.
The gun talks to you. Has 2 modes - always head shots, or always limb shots.
The gun is an absolute beast.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Im not having any crashes yet, but I'm just before the float level so I'm going to hold back a minute I guess at 25, but thanks for the Skippy recommend, just found it and yeah, fun weapon!

cheers!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join