It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Jesus Had An Obituary...............

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
You ever wonder why so many either argue that he didn't die (the moved to France crowd) or that the guards were bribed into letting the disciples steal the body or that someone else died in His place? (the Jews)?

Well which is it?

I know, its just as he said it would be......He died and is Risen!

He is Risen indeed!

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 05:20 AM
link   
With many loving friends and kin at bedside when he passed,
This giving, healing, teacher has sadly breathed his last.
Books praising him outnumber any others yet amassed.
For centuries his words shall teach, his impact is so vast.

Held in high esteem by anyone whose path he crossed.
The void left by his death is too profound to count the cost.
No heart is frozen so cold that his love can't melt the frost.
Love so pure we may not ever know how much we've lost.

This gentle, honest, wise, brave soul changed our lives for good.
For Service, Peace, Faith, Hope, and Love for everyone, he stood.
To try to be more like him ... no doubt everybody should.
Who'd benefit by doing so? Anybody would.

No patience longer, no spirit stronger,
He could do no wrong, he made us all feel we belong.
Keep up his passive fight, share love and do what's right.
End fear, hate, war, and anger, then our future will be bright

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   
He Fought The Law And The Law Won

Blunt and tells the truth.

There not a one liner.

[edit on 13-8-2005 by James the Lesser]

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
He Fought The Law And The Law Won

Blunt and tells the truth.

There not a one liner.

Ironic, but yes the Law won in the short term. Its the whole reason for His death in the first place.

But death did not win, and in the end, Grace won, not the Law.

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The fact that one ca not believe in what can not be provein is sad. The bible tell us that the only way to find God is By faith, and faith only.(jesus too of course) So how can we find God if it could be proofin???you will never find proofs of God existents. Because then there is no free will of choice. And then it will destroy the faith factor. We are put here to find God by faith and free will to choose. there is a life after death, there is a soul and a spirit. If you can not believe in what you can not see, it is sading. And i hope God will change you. God bless and walk in his spirit.

This was for seapeople member

[edit on 14-8-2005 by slymattb]

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Faith is something that many can not comprehend nor understand.........

SS has much anger and believes in 'garbage and lies' and tries to present things as fact that are clearly not.

truly a sad case indeed.

[edit on 14-8-2005 by edsinger]

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 03:07 AM
link   
What is the difference between two opposing peoples claims that are stated as being fact? If I say the existance of visions of the future are a fact, and someone says that it is a fact that they do not exist, who judges which of us is correct? I feel no one can know for sure. I sure don't, but I do strongly believe that opposing views can both be correct, and that it is impossible for me to be sure that any other persons opinion is within my ability to determine as being wrong. How can I know they did not experience whatever they claim happened? I wasn't there, and even if I was and saw nothing, still, I am not them. I feel it is challenging enough for me to discern what I feel is a fact for me, and that I have no time left over, and no desire anyway, for determining what is true for others. It is my view that is an impossible thing for anyone to do anyway. I can tell you that I find your views agreeable, or offensive, but not whether it is a fact that you are wrong. If we differ, either of us could be wrong, or neither, or both, so I will spend my short time on earth learning what are facts to me, and I don't worry much about whether others proclaim with emphatic certainty that I am wrong. I know, imho, it is impossible for them to be sure they are right about anything about me. Facts, in my view, are a very rare and elusive thing, whereas stated and claimed 'facts' are extremely abundant. In my view, there is a huge surplus of those.
I don't know who SS is. Could someone tell me?

[edit on 03 22 2005 by BlackGuardXIII]

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

Originally posted by BabylontheGreat
Jesus, decendent of Abraham? If that's true then Jesus isn't originally Jewish, but Chaldean. Since Abraham came from Ur of Chaldeans according to the bible.

No Abram was the FIRST JEW.

Is God Jewish?
Was Adam Jewish?
Was Lucifer ever Jewish?

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus The Omega Male

Originally posted by edsinger

Jesus, decendent of Abraham? If that's true then Jesus isn't originally Jewish, but Chaldean. Since Abraham came from Ur of Chaldeans according to the bible.

No Abram was the FIRST JEW.

Is God Jewish?
Was Adam Jewish?
Was Lucifer ever Jewish?

Uh...No

No....

and No.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   
If Jesus had an obituary...and I was to write it on His tomb the day He died.... This is how simple it would be...In the words of Gov. Arnold

"I'll Be Back"

[edit on 19-8-2005 by lapi7]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Chaldeans are babylonians KJV say chaldeans when it talks about babylon in isaiah and Jeremiah. But NIV says babylon instead of chaldeans

[edit on 19-8-2005 by slymattb]

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Sumerian's = Mesopotamians = Chaldean's = Babylonians = Iraqis

It just depends on the time frame.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I just leared to that Abraham was a desendent of Chaldeans too.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Well it says:

Gen 11:28 And Haran died before his father Terah in the land of his nativity, in Ur of the Chaldees.
Gen 11:29 And Abram and Nahor took them wives: the name of Abram's wife was Sarai; and the name of Nahor's wife, Milcah, the daughter of Haran, the father of Milcah, and the father of Iscah.

Ur is a city that is well documented. If I remember right Abrams father was a high priest in the Chaldean religion....

Why God chose him? I dont know the answer to that one.

posted on Aug, 26 2005 @ 05:06 AM
link   
No other historical, spiritual figure is revered by as many faithful people as Abraham is. He is the common patriarch of three major world faiths; a feat that is highly unlikely to ever be equalled. The books about him that I have read seem to point to the 'normalness' of Abraham as being paramount in his being in this position. His kind heart, modesty, morality, and his unassuming, ordinary, typical human qualities made him inoffensive, accessible, approachable, understandable, and easy to relate to for more people than any other. At least that is the impression that I got from what I read about why he was chosen.
To me, these reasons make a lot of sense.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Abraham was a man of God

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
And this morning the obituary would be moot....

Happy Easter for He has Risen! He has Risen indeed!

[edit on 8-4-2007 by edsinger]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Someone in this thread said Jesus was loved by all. This is not all to much true. The fact remain Jesus was kill by haters and non believers. Not by people who loved him.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I believe it should be "He loves all", but that is just me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join