It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More End Times: Man of Lawlessness

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Yeah, its possible that DJT can outwit the Deep-State & the Democrat Party vote harvesting operations that are immense...

yeah its possible that DJT can get so filled with Hubris, he imagines himself a Dictator and reverts into law-lessness///

but Trump is far from being the AC.... that designation will belong to a Globalist...a future 'someone' like Bill Gates & his Foundation that created a systematic immunization/Eugenics, population reduction platform (for the good of the masses & global harmony & sustainability) (food for thought)

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Dang it, you caught me.

Jesus take the wheel!

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Yeshua said " I and the Father are one". And they are, as is the Holy Spirit. I dont have a problem with who God is or what He can do. The pot is smarter then the potter? I dont think so

I'm just waiting for the White Tzar to reveal himself because this will be biblical!

Some say he will bare the Divine Right, others say he will carry the Mandate of Heaven (Tianming), and a few say he is an Elohim. Personally I suspect he will be all 3 because all 3 represent the divine trinity, the Divine blessing, the fate and the spirit.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
There will be the son of creation and son of destruction, the son of creation will reveal himself later. People thought 2020 was bad oh man wait until 2021 puts its hat on!

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
a reply to: Peeple

Yeah, its possible that DJT can outwit the Deep-State & the Democrat Party vote harvesting operations that are immense...

yeah its possible that DJT can get so filled with Hubris, he imagines himself a Dictator and reverts into law-lessness///

but Trump is far from being the AC.... that designation will belong to a Globalist...a future 'someone' like Bill Gates & his Foundation that created a systematic immunization/Eugenics, population reduction platform (for the good of the masses & global harmony & sustainability) (food for thought)

Naw... I suspect Gates and His foundation is one of the horsemen that is Pestilence.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join