It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blog Contest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Just wondering if we'd be having another Blogger Bash this year?
I remember we were supposed to have another one at the end of the summer last year, and unless I totally missed it, I don't think we ever did.

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
This was an excellent contest that involved many members as well as lots of fun. Get ready for the next blog contest later this summer... a hint for those who want to prepare... it will involve getting a high number of other sites linking to your blog.

The ATS Blogger Bash Winners

I thought the last one was a lot of fun and it'd be great if we could do it again! There's a lot of good blogs here on ATS!

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 05:16 AM
link   
ok my noobiness is realy going to come out . what exactly is a blog?

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Short for "Weblog" or "Web Log." It's kind of like a journal, a place where you can post entries as you wish on what you wish, and so on.

Blogs have gotten really popular lately as bloggers start to on the cutting edge of politics, food, and other popular areas. You can get one here, eventually, and use it to post whatever you like. Whinings, musings, your daily trials, your favorite episodes of Star Trek, or your probing stories. Whatever.

For the record, the CLASSIC joke about lj (livejournal, a major blog site) is that everyone on it is a whiny, emo cutter who threatens to kill themselves everytime a penny drops.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   
blog is short for web log It can be used as a sort of online diary , you can use code to personalise the way it looks.
Once you've been here for a while and contributed to the board , you can ask for your very own blog here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
here is a link to the most recent blog entries by our members
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I really enjoyed the last bloggers bash. And I must confess to really neglecting my blog lately. Must do something about that!

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
thank you. man was my guess far off. here i was thinking it had something to do with the graphics in the signature block or the graphics on the side lol. i want my old comadore 64 or bbs's back. those i used to know quite well. this web thing is sooooo diferant that i'm just starting to figure it out.

top topics

join