It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Is Biden Wearing a Mask at the Lectern During Campaign Speaking Events

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Priceless.

USA is the worlds sh****e #1 when it comes to handling covid and covid deaths.
Yet here we are.
People cheering for a dumbass who holds big rallies and doesn't give a rats ass about anyone but himself and mocking the guy who wears a mask.

You can't make this # up.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
If Joe is wearing a mask at the debates:

> > --- > his mask will be laced with some type of medicine, smelling salts etc. to keep him awake.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Last Friday Joe Biden took his mask off before speaking, and when 12 minute speech was over, he could not locate it.

It looked like he was on an Easter egg hunt, lol.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
Priceless.

USA is the worlds sh****e #1 when it comes to handling covid and covid deaths.
Yet here we are.
People cheering for a dumbass who holds big rallies and doesn't give a rats ass about anyone but himself and mocking the guy who wears a mask.

You can't make this # up.

Yes, it's tragic New York had 2x the deaths of the next closest state. And over 2x the deaths of other states with similar populations. Too bad they don't have better leadership there right? They should be held accountable.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

The vast majority of covid-19 deaths occurred in democrat-run localities.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
This is what a Joe Biden rally is really like.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Could be 1 of 2 reasons I think:

- his handlers have him do it because they want to project a COVID strength type of deal, where Trump balked at masks.

- he forgets to take it off entirely. Which is believable.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
If Joe is wearing a mask at the debates:

> > --- > his mask will be laced with some type of medicine, smelling salts etc. to keep him awake.

I'm thinking they will line his mask with little girls hair, that would keep him "up".

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

touche haha

one thing is for certain, he will be woke.

edit on 22-9-2020 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

It is all about perception and setting a example for his supporters. He is a weak, fragile shell of a person and would love nothing more than to keep the people in the US in that same mindset. There is absolutely no reason for him to be wearing it.

This is it exactly. Its an "image" thing. I don't think being overly, uselessly, unnecessarily cautious is a beneficial image, but Joe's handlers do.

Someone has probably already used that most cringeworthy of political parrot buzzword/phrases, but as much as I can't stand the phrase and its typical usage (to describe an opinion, action or belief not matching one's own) this actually seems like a fitting use for: "virtue signaling."

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

- his handlers have him do it because they want to project a COVID strength type of deal, where Trump balked at masks.

That’s exactly what I think is going on. My gut tells me this is about compliance training in order to build trust into the public to believe everything they say.

We’re from the government and we’re here to help, it’s for your own safety that you do what we tell you.
..Oh, and one more thing....please vote for me in November because..........I care about you and your family🤮🤮🤮

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

It is all about perception and setting a example for his supporters. He is a weak, fragile shell of a person and would love nothing more than to keep the people in the US in that same mindset. There is absolutely no reason for him to be wearing it.

This is it exactly. Its an "image" thing. I don't think being overly, uselessly, unnecessarily cautious is a beneficial image, but Joe's handlers do.

Someone has probably already used that most cringeworthy of political parrot buzzword/phrases, but as much as I can't stand the phrase and its typical usage (to describe an opinion, action or belief not matching one's own) this actually seems like a fitting use for: "virtue signaling."

At this point, it isnt outside my realm of conspiracy to believe GOP ops put people on Bidens team at some point in the past, during Obama years, that are completely sabotaging his campaign. It is that bad that is deserves a conspiracy of its own.
edit on 9/22/20 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
An infrared camera could see through a mask.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join