It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top General Refutes Joe Bidens Plan To Remove Trump After Election

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I guess we'll see about that

He isn't going to lose, in fact hell probably have 400 plus EC votes election night, hell declare victory and the mail in fraud will never be counted.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: burntheships

Whoa Biden is trying to start a military coup????

Wow Treason.

Heck there are NO LAWS anymore if there is no enforcement.

Why isn't he arrested for this?

No, in the article and Biden's speech it says he'd use the military if Trump lost the election and refused to leave the White House. It can't be a coup or treason if the person is no longer President and is refusing to leave the White House after the legal/constitutional dealine.

It's a dumb comment/smear by Biden but the article has spun the comment into something it isn't. The original context was a response to Trump saying he may not accept the result of the election if he loses by claiming with no evidence that mail-in ballots would make the election 'fraudulent and innaccurate'.

The letter says the millitary will refuse to act on behalf of either of them.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Biden's an idiot, and glad the military is not going to be involved. Less messy that way. No pissed commitatus act to deal with

Refuting an illegitimate election isn't wrong. Dems have spent 4 years doing just that. Don't expect anything but us to come at you guys 100x harder

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

But if that's what the American people want who are you or anyone else to ignore them and ride roughshod over their democratic choice?
What gives you or Trump or anyone the RIGHT to do that?
Where is the legitimacy?

I know you are passionate person and I think you genuinely believe you would be doing what is right for America and its people.....but what part of the US Constitution - something you normally hold so dear and zealously defend - authorises and justifies the imposition of what effectively would be a dictatorship?

As for selling up and moving?
I can understand that....but if it were me I'd stay and fight for what I believed in.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

All of this crazy-talk, "setting up" for these scenarios...are they trying to pull an "assume the sale" psychology?

Its as if they're putting forth the idea that "obviously, we all know Trump is going to lose the election - how are we going to make sure he leaves office after he loses?"

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: bastion

Biden's an idiot, and glad the military is not going to be involved. Less messy that way. No pissed commitatus act to deal with

Refuting an illegitimate election isn't wrong. Dems have spent 4 years doing just that. Don't expect anything but us to come at you guys 100x harder

If the Reps did what the Dems are doing, and have been doing, well then we'll never have another president again.

They went too far while on the other hand alienating everyone with their cries to let perv men into women bathrooms and to cheer on men that chop their thing off and other totally retarded stuff...

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Is There A Coup D' 3tat In Progress ~ Amazing Polly

This might be the most important story out there right now. Deep State is openly planning how to subvert the election results and they are planting the seeds of the narrative as we are distracted. The second half features a retured army Colonel and JAG officer giving a warning of the dangers he sees.

Amazing Polly digs into some of these issues and what kind of resources are behind this coup. Bill Gates has bought a big astro turf campaign and pays for a lot of these so called 'fact' checkers.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join