It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Corona Conspiracy Thought

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I was listening to the radio talking about how the issue about the "virus" is not the immediate illness, but the longterm effects from heart problems, to cancer in the digestion system especially for the younglings who have it without symptoms
and it hit me
this pandemic is a cover up for some sort of poison they released into the consumption cycle. It is probably in a Chinese bestseller product
and they (global economic technocrat cabal) figured the fallout would be a lot less unpredictable and detrimental to their enterprise if they'd blame it on nature

I imagine nobody told Putin, or the represantatives as Bolsonaro, Trump and Johnson etc
But all of it, the increase of violence included, can be attributed to certain forms of chemicals used in agriculture and/or the stuff they put in plastic

Just a thought of course, but why else wouldn't have the Russian vaccine been a Eureka! moment?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Not necessarily a "poison".

It's a low level cut down military grade bio weapon.

Many groups and people worldwide gain from the lingering and lasting chaos. 🤬

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

China has already been poisoning us for decades by sending us things like children's toys or paint or any number of other things that have harmful chemicals in them that cause all sorts of health issues. I've said before that I'm sure they've been doing it intentionally as a sort of long-term under-the-radar attack against us.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Not necessarily a "poison".

It's a low level cut down military grade bio weapon.

Many groups and people worldwide gain from the lingering and lasting chaos. 🤬

This, either intentionally or accidentally. It started just outside a bioweapons research facility for #'s sake. But no, no, clearly it was from Chinese people eating bats at a market....like come the # on....

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
I was listening to the radio talking about how the issue about the "virus" is not the immediate illness, but the longterm effects from heart problems, to cancer in the digestion system especially for the younglings who have it without symptoms
and it hit me
this pandemic is a cover up for some sort of poison they released into the consumption cycle. It is probably in a Chinese bestseller product
and they (global economic technocrat cabal) figured the fallout would be a lot less unpredictable and detrimental to their enterprise if they'd blame it on nature

I imagine nobody told Putin, or the represantatives as Bolsonaro, Trump and Johnson etc
But all of it, the increase of violence included, can be attributed to certain forms of chemicals used in agriculture and/or the stuff they put in plastic. here here
here here
Just a thought of course, but why else wouldn't have the Russian vaccine been a Eureka! moment?

edit on 28-8-2020 by AnrkE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
here here

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

How can we know what the long-term effects are, already?

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
and it hit me

But all of it, the increase of violence included, can be attributed to certain forms of chemicals used in agriculture and/or the stuff they put in plastic

Very interesting thought mate.

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

How can we know what the long-term effects are, already?

With the aid of a flux capacitor & a DeLorean. Get to the time machine, KansasGirl... We have to go back to the future!

posted on Aug, 28 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Unfortunately, the explanation is a lot simpler: people profit from the virus.

Many billionaires and corporations have seen growth with the coronavirus relief bailouts. And many more people are making money off keeping places shutdown. Think of all the money to made with "selling" us treatments.

As soon those wells dry up and a certain Democrat is put in power to make his special interests richer the good old fashion way with pay for play, we'll be opened back up.
edit on 28-8-2020 by Michigan72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Covid-19 is not caused by virus , I writed in April about the poisonous nature of this scam

Covid-19 & How to create fake pandemic primer

Try Hydrogen cyanide : Very similar symptoms. compiled by Jim West

COVID-19: Finding the Environmental Trigger by Jim West

top topics

join