It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have opend Hell?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I read rescently that scientist drilled hole that was about 10 miles deep. It was said they could hear screams and torture with high defined microphones. They first thought it was a fake untill they set there mics miles deep to record the screams. Also they claimed a bat looking beast with wings came from out of their and told the scientist They have opend hell etc. The weird thing was that beast told them that in Russian. Pretty weird.

I just thought Id get some information about this I personally Do Not Believe It. Sounds to gulible but who knows. I'm pretty new so this subject was most likely talked about a while ago so sorry if you heard this more then once. Thank you would love to hear your thoughts!

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The best part about the post is that the bat like creature just had to come up and let these guys know that they just opened a door to none other than..................HELL!!!!!!! Like these guys weren't having a bad enough day already.

Well, at least it made me laugh.

Peace

[edit on 15-3-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
This was verified to be a hoax.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SinCity702
Also they claimed a bat looking beast with wings came from out of their and told the scientist They have opend hell etc.

A bat-looking beast?!?

Wasn't this story in the Weekly World News?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
The best part about the post is that the bat like creature just had to come up and let these guys know that they just opened a door to none other than..................HELL!!!!!!!

That's when one of them whips out a BFG 9000 and vaporizes it's a**

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Yes it was in Weekly World News and the people swore by it. I still never heard if they confirmed it being a hoax or real. Someone said it was a hoax on here I wouldnt doubt it. But I guess in the Weekly World News they actually proved it to be real. Where this happend was in Siberia in the coldest of coldest spots. They drilled down the ice about 10 miles, maybe thats why the creature spoke in Russian not sure though wasnt there so couldnt tell you. But I still would like more information on it. Still seems like its holding back on some serious facts or even things have been taken out of it, not sure......

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I swear i heard about this last year on ats and listend to the audio clip- me thinky it is a hoax lol

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Have a wander over to snopes - full story there i think

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Believe it or not we actually ARE bringing 'Hell' to the surface.

This is how/why:

The Ray of Creation

The Inhabitants

The lowest types of inhabitants are those that dwell in the lowest and most complicated level of creation, the Tritocosmos. This is the Inferno of Dante, hell. Here, demons dwell. These levels are submerged within the crust of the earth (in the interior dimensions), but humanity has psychologically sunk down into these levels and are obviously brining the worlds of 96 laws, 182 laws etc to the surface. Demons also dwell in the physical plane; any creature with ego is a demon.

The physical Plane (Malkuth and Yesod): four types of inhabitants: minerals, plants, animals and humanoids.

Currently, we are only inhabitants of the physical world.....

Does anyone understand this?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Just a little Bible script reading some evidence of this thought. The 7 seals that will be opened during the tribulation will be opened on Earth. One of seal are opened and a pale horse and a rider Death comes through the seal and following him hell.

That's just a thought but, seeing the bible says the angels open it, and I doubt hell is buried, it's probably a hoax. More people have died and gone to hell than people live on this Earth. There wouldn't be enough room for all of the people that have seen judgement.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
If we have opened hell, then nobody would be in very good mood.Chaos and Misery would be everywhere.Kind of like that now.But least we seeing a smiling face every, now and then.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Who in their right mind would have to KNOW if this was "confirmed" as a hoax before they didn't believe it?

C'mon - bats that speak Russian

Good grief!

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Partyof1
C'mon - bats that speak Russian

I had a dog that spoke English once -

Pisky: How do you feel after stealing my beer and drinking it ?
Dog : Ruff

Pisky: What part of the tree did you pee over earlier on ?
Dog : Bark

Pisky: What was that bird you saw last night ?
Dog : 'owl

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
ROTFL! SSeems this story from the 1980's is being circulated again. possibly by the type who circulated the fiction the first time...Christians. The bat piece was a joke addendum played on Americans by a Finnish man who heard the hell story circulating in the US news and Christian community, and decided to have some fun with them and prove they would not attempt to verify anything. Christian converts flooded in back then, I suppose they feell it is time to recruit some more out of the usual fear-mongering.

Well worth reading. Enjoy!

www.truthorfiction.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This is a site about the torments of hell that has an audio of the "sounds from hell". Turn it up really loud and listen! I don't know about you, but I will choose heaven!

www.av1611.org...

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
holy snike! Again with this story? WTF is going on out in the world that this story gets repeated three, four times, in such a short time span on this board?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SinCity702
Yes it was in Weekly World News and the people swore by it.

Ahhhh, that explains it. Weekly World News reported it, and thats why its come up again like i noted above.

Anyone who beleives anything they read in Weekly World News is a big #ing idiot.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Here you go, just get this toupee and you can verify the entrance.

www.weeklyworldnews.com...

But yes, this has been thoroughly debunked, even if it is accompanied by a rather haunting halloween track.

top topics

join