It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fear and Loathing in Glasgaaaa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I really struggled as to where to place this thread in the ATS forums ,Rant nope LOL nope , more of a rubber dingy for 300 time one .

It really pays to do research in the internet age fellow travelers especially when you are looking for a better life in the sun maybe some good food and a Hedonistic www.merriam-webster.com... life style of living in a hotel with the Adrenochrome flowing like tap water .

But life being the Bxxxh she is plays a funny game with you maybe she is reading from with a flat earth map , You live in the Sudan and want all this fine living that you hear about , you pray 5 times a day to make it better then you pay a small fortune to people smugglers to make this happen , instead of buying a cheap tent, a fishing rod , a wind up radio and a camping set and going to live by the river somewhere in peace and quiet and listening to the BBC world service on the radio you end up in Glasgaaaa as the locals call it

This person must have really P------ off their g-d to end up there , talk about taking a wrong turn in life
For the good food you end up somewhere that invented deep fried snickers bars then moan about it , has a life expectancy in the out lining areas of 50 , you end up somewhere that invented whisky to make up for the crap weather and 6-8 foot of annual rain fall , tops every chart on death rates for things that are bad for you in Europe [ we are extremely proud of this btw ] .

Allah must really hate you to place you in a decent hotel with the tab picked up by the plebs , free food , free health care etc etc etc ,

Maybe you should have prayed a lot harder , Lucky you never appeared during a old firm game when all the Catholics and protestants march arm in arm singing about the good times they have/had , it was all about the GDP

Or milking the system while on holiday , i really expected a [ blinking alien ] MEMBER on ATS to make a thread about this with up to the minute news and pics on this live from the hospital DA style , you just cannot get the staff these days

www.telegraph.co.uk...
www.theguardian.com...

So members of ATS before you flee anywhere in search of a better life ,asylum, sun and good food etc etc remember to pray really hard to whatever g-d you have like really hard and what happens in LA gets laughed about all across the web

:

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

.....i think i speak for everyone when i say.........

WHAT?

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam
Rab C. Nesbitt explains why Glasgow is a city of culture.

edit on 2-7-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

join