It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out here making moves....gonna blow up or die trying......a recovery journey

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK
The sleeping will get better trust me , the body can only run on empty for so long . As for any any misgivings , shame (call it what you want ) about you previous actions , quite understandable , i had them , still do to a certain extent . But . It was the old me , well at least the 35 to 50 year old me . I did some pretty stupid and sometimes hurtful things to both myself and my family . Gotta let it go , the past is the past . As they say , fall down nine times stand up ten . ? are you getting any professional help , its a must believe me . They will pill shop until something works but eventually if not straight away something will work . Myself i am on seroquel and honestly it gave me my life back . Go see a health professional and be HONEST . Apart from that advice the thing that really helped me . Tire yourself out , long walk , run , swim whatever . Its good for you and its a distraction .
Fall down nine times , you know what to do .

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: GoShredAK
The sleeping will get better trust me , the body can only run on empty for so long . As for any any misgivings , shame (call it what you want ) about you previous actions , quite understandable , i had them , still do to a certain extent . But . It was the old me , well at least the 35 to 50 year old me . I did some pretty stupid and sometimes hurtful things to both myself and my family . Gotta let it go , the past is the past . As they say , fall down nine times stand up ten . ? are you getting any professional help , its a must believe me . They will pill shop until something works but eventually if not straight away something will work . Myself i am on seroquel and honestly it gave me my life back . Go see a health professional and be HONEST . Apart from that advice the thing that really helped me . Tire yourself out , long walk , run , swim whatever . Its good for you and its a distraction .
Fall down nine times , you know what to do .

Thank you ♥️💛💚

That's great advice....

Professional help is a must and is key in my recovery...

I've done a bit of counseling,

I'm on Seroquel as well, and Zoloft...

Definitely helping

Have a good day.....

edit on 29-5-2020 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

(post by GoShredAK removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Thread Closed

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join