It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Trek Soprano

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
This video can't be unnoticed by ATS. Her name is Laura Ruhí Vidal.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

cool

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Unfortunately, Star Trek is dead and buried and whatever that is they're passing off as Trek now is Trek In Name Only. I had a little bit of hope the Picard series would at least be a shadow of the glory days of TNG (or even DS9) but nope. It was/is a disaster. The people who are controlling Star Trek are either morons or trolls. Whatever they are, just watch the old stuff and fondly remember what once was.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I miss Star Trek enterprise series...
the new Picard series just made be miss enterprise even more.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Unfortunately, Star Trek is dead and buried and whatever that is they're passing off as Trek now is Trek In Name Only. I had a little bit of hope the Picard series would at least be a shadow of the glory days of TNG (or even DS9) but nope. It was/is a disaster. The people who are controlling Star Trek are either morons or trolls. Whatever they are, just watch the old stuff and fondly remember what once was.

sadly we are in agreement on this

the ONLY what I would call star trek that has come out was those trying to do "star trek anaxar"

the first one was AWSOME.
they got the ORIGINAL actors/ actresses from the series (no not the main ones), a good pre tos timeline, the effects were blockbuster movie quality, and a story to sink your teeth into...

but they got sued faster than a pizza goes at a weight watcher convention...
the requirements the studio did so they could proceed are so draconian it makes a klingon warlord go "dude your too mean".
yet they somehow are pulling it off.

sadly the current owners dont give two #z about star trek and only want to "put their spin on it"

and will torpedo anyone who dares make them look bad.

for the geek in me star wars (i sci fi swing both ways ) is no better in that respect

scrounger

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Star Trek died the day Nimoy died.

top topics

join