It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a comet going to hit ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

PM me with what you are looking for by resource.

We have Plenty of different types of resources - hypnotherapists, trauma councillors, the Experiencer Research Team...
Whom I'm also a part of, to name a few.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Bring it on

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

PM me with what you are looking for by resource.

We have Plenty of different types of resources - hypnotherapists, trauma councillors, the Experiencer Research Team...
Whom I'm also a part of, to name a few.

I specifically want acess to a braintrust of localised Canadian Abduction experiences....all Provinces and Territories....no need for Hypnotherapy I have full memory re-call with timeline differentials by proxy......the methods used during the Abductions I experienced prevented physical trauma and pre-procedure explanations and reassurances in some cases prevented emotional trauma......I remember the Procedures and the differences between Abducting Groups methods....you have the experiential sequence of events but no pain in the traditional sense the pain is not gone it is dulled exactly like with the dentist freezing when a tooth is pulled...a dull pulling or tugging....cover memories have a functional purpose....Experiencer Reasearch Teams come and go but do have acess to lots of data...but I want the Nuts and Bolts data all of it word for word as per the Experiencers…....free acess not limited acess.

Over the years we have all watched individuals in this research field amass huge critical Archives of Experiences that they by proxy own and when these people die we lose everything....this has been done on purpose....we need complete free and total acess to all experiencer accounts...word for word...so Researchers have to start telling people that their stories will be given to the general public with their identities removed.Researchers MUST MAKE THIS HAPPEN and stop hoarding data that is horrible and in effect puts a dagger through the heart of open disclosure.

The excuse that the stories are private and between the Researchers and Experiencers is no longer valid because from now on we do NOT WANT RESEARCHERS TO CONSIDER ACCOUNTS unless free public access is granted in full.

I am looking for specific patterns attatched to localised geography.Clusters.Catalysing in the 70s.I am seeking out people who have had Experiences with the same Groups I have experience with. Over 95% of the accounts I have parsed over many decades have nothing to do with the Groups I encountered.

There is a critical reason that is attatched to a timeline that is driving me to even bother posting here and now......there is a purpose driven functional reason for all categories of Abductions.

I am looking for Experiencers who remember being taken by Military Humans....yes other Races may be involved...Geographic Profile--Interior British Columbia to Central Canada.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I was discussing MILAB last night with Kathleen Marden during Our Experiencer Research Team meeting over skype.
I have some questions for you, sending you a PM

top topics

<< 1   >>

join