It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid 19 Death Rate is Manipulated for Money in the USA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   
$300,000 per reported COVID-19 case ?? Is this real ?

Furor Erupts: Billions Going To Hospitals Based On Medicare Billings, Not COVID-19

States such as Minnesota, Nebraska and Montana, which the pandemic has touched relatively lightly, are getting more than $300,000 per reported COVID-19 case in the $30 billion, according to a Kaiser Health News analysis. On the other hand, New York, the worst-hit state, would receive only $12,000 per case. Florida is getting $132,000 per case. KHN relied on a state breakdown provided to the House Ways and Means Committee by HHS along with COVID-19 cases tabulated by The New York Times.

My conversation with State Senator and doctor who exposes Medicare payouts for COVID-19 patients

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Yeah that's what I read too... nothing about 15% per the OP. I'm definitely interested in some further explanation of this money. More stimulus talk is scheduled for tomorrow. Maybe this is why the Dems were truly holding up the bill and not that they were trying to include environmental groups or whatever conspiracy it was. Small business are starting to complain, a lot. So two red flags or three if you include $1200 is supposed to last 10 weeks. The bill that passed is what the Republicans wanted, not what the Democrats wanted.

<< 1   >>

join