It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life Unchanged

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
How’s life going for everyone out there. Has your day to day route been changed by current topics of the day such as covid 19?
I am here to report that but much if anything has changed for me I’m terms of negatives. Working in water treatment I must still go to work I also have to drive around to inspect out building and what not. Granted it’s a form of isolation as I only contact one person my co worker but that’s standard for us anyway.

It’s just real quite every place I go.I actually like it way better this way. All the people I don’t like I never have to see. Traffic is zero. It’s awesome.

I’ll be sad when it’s all over and the plebs come back out to play.
edit on 2-4-2020 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Life has been surprisingly better...more time together as a family, less eating out, and everyday we play in yard when i get off work. Now i have a new baby coming in 6 days so that will be interesting..

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I got laid off and am living on my credit cards.

So yeah, not awesome for me.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Just waiting to wake up from a hospital and realize that this was some weird coma dream.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

Just waiting to wake up from a hospital and realize that this was some weird coma dream.

I always tell people I think I'm in a coma...

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I'm allowed to work as I absolutely can't do it at home . That said , my suppliers are shut , only doing deliveries instead . They got told off for serving me and couple others last week.
It's very quiet , and that's enjoyable. It's tough not thinking about people being found in their homes having died outside hospitals , reported a few days ago. How many could there be ? Also knowing military are laid up (waiting for PPE) is a bugbear , but I'm sure they'll do a good job of helping where they're needed . It was odd on the way home tonight , people were outside their houses clapping and cheering the NHS again like they did this time last week. Crazy days

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Just trying to get back to work so I can quit drowning in the swamp.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Same thing different day for me. I work with chlorine so we are considered essential.

The traffic has been great, but I can see the devastation on the restaurant business. I’ve been visiting the same mom and pop style restaurant as much as possible and getting carry out, tipping like I dined in and trying to help keep the doors open.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Personally nothing has changed much. I took a couple of weeks off from work, so I wouldn't have to deal with people being ridiculous. Traffic is better though. My friends and I still hang out.

I never really dined out much, so restaurants being closed doesn't really affect me. Most of what I do eat is simple stuff. I make my own bread. I eat mostly fruits, vegetables, nuts and grains. As far as meat goes I pretty much only eat chicken and fish, otherwise it's whatever the season calls for. Most, if not all of my food is locally grown and caught.

I go back to work soon, so I'm really hoping people are getting over their panic. If not I'll probably end up finding a new job where I don't have to deal with the general public.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip

. It's tough not thinking about people being found in their homes having died outside hospitals , reported a few days ago. How many could there be ?

That’s something I hadn’t considered
People, maybe many lonely dying in their home, not being discovered for years

Better check on the neighbours I dontnsee

new topics

top topics

join