It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covfefe equals cov-19??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

According to Hillary it's a hidden message to the Russians.

According to an anonymous scholar...

It is a real word of Yiddish origin, meaning "a futile search" or "a pointless and false quest." It was originally transliterated from the Hebrew as "kabfefe," whose etymology is "kab"—relating to the mystical Qabalah—and "fefe," which is a word for "butterfly." What Trump was actually saying in Yiddish tweet-speak was, "We are doing great things despite the press's negative and pointless search, aka fake news."

Covfefe

According to...

Dianne Marshall, an amateur historian, bible scholar, and author went digging and found that it is actually an Antediluvian term. It means, “In the end we win.” According to Marshall, it was commonly used by the sons of Adam as they fought against the evil and fallen men."

Covfefe

According to me, it's a trigger word to keep the left morons entertained.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Alright. Everything I said is just poop. I think you're correct. At least I believe you.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Stormdancer777
Honestly I don't know numerology.

My methodology for this theory was
A=1 , B=2, C=3, D=4, E=5, F=6
I don't know if that is numerology. Did you get four because the number of letters on the fefe?? I wonder if that means we should consume more iron?? All I know is, I am starting to feel like John Titor is Donald Trump is becoming more likely.

In case no one explains or I missed it, that isn't how numerology works in the context I believe you are asking. I use Chaldean numerology chart for instance which differs from what most people view as a numerology chart. Chaldean doesn't use the number 9 where the other(s) will, which results in a very different assignation.E does equal 5 in Chaldean but F is 8.

<< 1  2   >>

join