It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nCoV and Seizure - Crossing the Blood Brain Barrier

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   
products.mercola.com...

This or Ayewhasca.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Paper says that the virus goes to the brainstem....
link

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

My first post on the virus in the Coronavirus updated thread 4.

originally posted by: Observationalist
Could this all be a backlash form the SARS vaccine back in 2003. It was rushed to production and now the virus has come back. Now those who were vaccinated for SARS are now experiencing complications.

However, once the neutralizing epitopes are identified, the inactivated virus vaccine should be replaced by vaccines based on fragments containing neutralizing epitopes since they are safer and more effective. Several reports have showed that SARS-CoV inactivated with formaldehyde, UV light, and β-propiolactone can induce virus-neutralizing antibodies in immunized animals (8–11), and the first inactivated SARS-CoV vaccine is being tested in the clinical trials in China. However, safety of the inactivated vaccine is a serious concern; production workers are at risk for infection during handling of concentrated live SARS-CoV, incomplete virus inactivation may cause SARS outbreaks among the vaccinated populations, and some viral proteins may induce harmful immune or inflammatory responses, even causing SARS-like diseases (12,13).
Link - CDC

Interesting to see what countries were used to test the SARS vaccine.

Is it worth looking into how vaccines could have played in these increased dangerous reactions to the virus. And or, could the fact that China and Italy have mandatory Vaccination Policies be a reason why they are showing more infection and deaths?

China started mandatory vaccinations in December 2019 right around when the Coronavirus breakout.

Could they not want on do testing because a test would point that some are having reactions to a flu shot or vaccines, not necessarily the Coronavirus.

I know lots of Could and what If’s, but something to consider I think just know the nature of vaccines and how they work.

Guillain-Barré syndrome is a side effect from vaccines. link

Guillain-Barré syndrome

Guillain-Barré syndrome is a rare but serious autoimmune disorder in which the immune system attacks healthy nerve cells in your peripheral nervous system (PNS). This leads to weakness, numbness, and tingling, and can eventually cause paralysis. The cause of this condition is unknown, but it’s typically triggered by an infectious illness, such as gastroenteritis (irritation of the stomach or intestines) or a lung infection. Guillain-Barré is rare, affecting only about 1 in 100,000 Americans, according to the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. There’s no cure for the syndrome, but treatment can reduce the severity of your symptoms and shorten the duration of the illness. There are multiple types of Guillain-Barré, but the most common form is acute inflammatory demyelinating polyradiculoneuropathy (CIDP). It results in damage to myelin. Other types include Miller Fisher syndrome, which affects the cranial nerves.

BTW: Great thread. S&F, very helpful. Thank you

edit on 10-3-2020 by Observationalist because: Added Thanks

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Great post I've been busy it's nuts at work and with the guard. GB can also show after a viral infection. I'm convinced now that I've seen this in a lab and work with people growing and inactivating it, this is what we were seeing.

We do know now it's a natural crossover, researching targets using existing stockpiles of pretty much everything on its spike protein. This isn't a mortality problem for most, it's economic and public health overload.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join