It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from Gibson Island, MD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I am relatively new to many of the ATS main topics, although previous to about 2017 I followed some cryptozoology and UFO topics, especially those with some association to New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.

In 2016 I became interested in the Wikileak leaks and the whole idea that a "Deep State" actually does exist and that many historical events were the result of coordinated corporate and intelligence agency efforts. While I was aware of some of the JFK Assassination theories, I did not spend much time or effort looking into the true story and was satisfied with the Main Stream Media version of events.

As I watched the Comey controversy and Steele Dossier issues unfold, it became increasingly clear that there was a coordinated effort to get rid of the current President. Looking for precedent, I took a closer look at JFK and then RFK and stumbled upon other versions of what Watergate was really about.

I am now convinced that the JFK assassination and Watergate were both coups. FDR's demise and Woodrow Wilson's incapacitation as look suspicious in the context of the motivations of a certain group of corporate interests, which mainly have some connection to the energy and munitions industries (Standard Oil & Dupont, for example.)

I find the alternative view of history fascinating, especially as it relates to current events. I have compiled some of my own research and have published on D-State Analytics.

Many Topics focus on the current and historical residents of Gibson Island Maryland. One current residents is Mueller. Other current and former residents include Bob Woodward, Godfrey Rockefeller, Eugene duPont, and 2nd and 3rd generation members of the Morgans, McCains, Kuhns and Cabells.
edit on 12-12-2019 by BillTaylor71 because: added a paragraph break

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BillTaylor71

Welcome! Looks like you're ready to dive in to lots of the different forums. I'll look forward to seeing you around and maybe even conversing occasionally.

Enjoy

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Good morning mate; welcome here!

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Bill. This is one of the best introductions I have read so far and I earnestly and patiently await your participation. Yes, there are always 3 sides to every story and it takes rational thought to distinguish the truth somewhere in the middle of all of the misdirection and propaganda. Enjoy your time here Bill. "I'm Watching You Here". Peace to you brother.

Gibson Island Maryland Gibson Island is an island on the western shore of the Chesapeake Bay. It is part of Anne Arundel County and is the eastern terminus of Maryland Route 177. It is connected by a causeway to Pasadena, of which it is sometimes considered a part. The two locations do not share a ZIP code.

edit on 12-12-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

Sounds like a beautiful place to live.
edit on 12-12-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hi Bill. Have a beer on me. Not literally, that’d be weird.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

You know your stuff Bill. Welcome.. Looking forward to your contribution.

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Do you raise chickens on the island?

top topics

join