It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scott Presler aka #ThePersistance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
This young man named Scott Presler inspires me on a few levels. He decided to take it upon himself to organize volunteers to clean up some of the worst neighborhoods in the US. Talk about getting your hands dirty and doing more than talking.

Some politicians could learn a thing or two by observing how this man operates. I think they have accomplished four huge cleanups.. pics on his twitter account..
latest cleanup effort..
twitter.com...

Thank you to all who volunteer with Scott and a special thank you to Scott for inspiring them to their efforts.. and completing jobs so important to your communities.

The Persistence pays off !!!
Apparently President Trump was impressed enough to invite him to the White House.

Is there anyone who inspires you in what they do for their communities ? Please do share.. we may get inspired as well.. doesn’t have to be huge.. just shoveling or snow blowing for someone can make a huge difference to their winter.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Actually progress begins with those with the stones.

Good for him!

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I was unable to watch the video. It wont load. Hopefully he does clean up in San Francisco and around where Nancy Pelosi lives. Its terrible there.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I was unable to watch the video. It wont load. Hopefully he does clean up in San Francisco and around where Nancy Pelosi lives. Its terrible there.

Maybe you need to be subscribed to Twitter for it to load. I hope he doesn’t go to Pelosi’s district .. she doesn’t deserve the likes of him working for her constituents for free. Sorry.. don’t like the woman so I’m being biased..not good.

Here is an article on Scott that explains more..

townhall.com...

top topics

join