It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doubts raised after Schiff claims phone records prove Giuliani’s White House budget office calls

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The only reason I posted the graph was to show that there were TEXT messages, not to prove anything other than that. Those are gettable phone numbers.

Nope, not buying that. You stated that Guiliani had texted the switchboard number which you keep saying is the OMB number. That is physically impossible. As in cannot happen with technology available today. As in, you lied, likely because you did not understand how the communication network operates.

That would be understandable, except that you have already implied that your knowledge of the communications network is greater than mine. That makes you an expert, and when an expert makes such a blatantly obvious error, we call that a lie.

There are no calls on those graphs to non-involved parties, so why are the actual numbers not included in the first place? The original records listed the actual numbers; all phone records do. The associated names are for convenience only and do not constitute anything other than a convenient way to identify the numbers. So whoever made these graphs intentionally left out the actual phone numbers.

If you want to talk about something being assumed suspicious, that sounds pretty damn suspicious to me. I want to see those numbers.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Not directly from the phone records, from the testimony of witnesses and the words of the President, Giuliani himself and Mick Mulvaney.

Well, that's close to an admission I suppose.

Now, can you give me title and statute of the law that restricts Rudy Guiliani from communicating with the OMB?

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Now, can you give me title and statute of the law that restricts Rudy Guiliani from communicating with the OMB?

I was hoping to see that question raised.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Well, we're having to take things slow... silliest claims first.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: butcherguy

Well, we're having to take things slow... silliest claims first.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
All you have proven is that it might not be an OMB number.

Hahahahaha, you admit you know there is zero evidence he talked to the OMB, yet you continue the postings as if he did. It's like saying you are a murderer because you were in the same city when a murder happened so that is evidence you did it.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

As much as I’m enjoying this, here in the UK it is actually possible to text a land line, the end users phone rings and the text gets read via a computerised voice with the senders number, if the user doesn’t answer it goes to an answerphone like service.

Is this not available in the USA?

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: frontieruk

Yes, it's available... as per RalagaNarHallas, it's more available than I was aware. All it really requires is a computer to read the prefix and intercept the data stream. But it won't work with a switchboard... read my explanation here. A switchboard can forward data to individual numbers based either on the extension being integrated in the number or user input from a menu, but my reply was to Sookiechacha stating that Guiliani texted a switchboard number. No, he didn't, and no, it wouldn't have been read by anyone if he had. Those devices are designed for individual numbers, not switchboards.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Yes, I do not think the UK is ahead of the US in their technological ability. If the UK has it they probably got it from the US.
Oh, thanks for that Dossier from your Mi6 compatriot...what a guy.

originally posted by: frontieruk

As much as I’m enjoying this, here in the UK it is actually possible to text a land line, the end users phone rings and the text gets read via a computerised voice with the senders number, if the user doesn’t answer it goes to an answerphone like service.

Is this not available in the USA?

edit on 9-12-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Hahahahaha, you admit you know there is zero evidence he talked to the OMB

We have lots of evidence that Giuliani talked to Mick Mulvaney, the acting head of the OMB. There is evidence that the phone number in question might not have originated from the OMB office.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

We have lots of evidence that Giuliani talked to Mick Mulvaney, the acting head of the OMB. There is evidence that the phone number in question might not have originated from the OMB office.

Now, can you give me title and statute of the law that restricts Rudy Guiliani from communicating with Mick Mulvaney?

You apparently couldn't give one that prohibited communicating with the OMB...

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join