It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Bridge Attack - This is Gold

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   
"Terror-Related" London Bridge Attack Leaves At Least 2 Dead, One Suspect In Custody

This report on Zerohedge mentions there was also reports of an explosion in a nearby train station around the time of these events.

Has got me thinking that the knife attack terrorist incident was a cover for another operation happening in the area. I'd imagine a knife wielding manic story works better at clearing out an area than a gas leak. If some high profile persons where involved in this operation, I could see the establishment would prefer the public focus on some brown person than bringing their integrity into disrepute.
edit on 1-12-2019 by kwakakev because: fixed link

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
London bridge Suspect Gets up after being Taken out #LondonBridgeAttack2019

It is tough to clearly see what is going on. Can see something moving around when the clock tower lets of a ding. Seen enough of these stories to at least consider what news story needed covering up today.

It is a misleading video. The terrorist was shot in the chest after initially being tasered. The Police then back off due to the bomb vest. You can see him sit up in the following videos. Nothing remarkable about him being still alive but fatally wounded after taking two rounds to the chest.

edit on 1/12/2019 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

<< 1   >>

join