It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coppa scam to deplatform

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
so i think this is how it works.

some asian kid brags 'i made 11 million on youtube'
now, that is a danger to hollywood. the asian kid created direct to consumer media. he did not have to go thru the 'checks and balances' of working his way up thru the ethnocentricly controlled media system set in place.

then, a coalition of 20 child advocacy, privacy and consumer groups filed a complaint asking the US Federal Trade Commission to investigate the Google-owned video site for alleged violations of children's online privacy laws.

The groups -- which include Common Sense Media, the Center for Digital Democracy and Parents Across America, of course, all owned and run by internati0nalists. bl00mberg, s0ros types all fund and run these groups.

now if you post a video on utube, and they deem it for kids, you can no longer comment, and you can no longer search for it. basically it will be hidden in plain sight on youtube. even if you click, 'not for kids' if the bots searching thru pages think your video is for kids, wham, its locked up.

now the reason for all of this?

linbergh warned in his famous speech, how americans wanted ZERO war ever. but the media, the newz reels, the movies, all glorified war, as they needed us to join up in the scam that is w2.

youtube, is a completely free direct to audience method of delivering newz to the audience.

on youtube, anyone from nyc, from idaho, from siciliy, from the bahamas, from anywhere, can upload a video, and technically have as much chance to get noticed, as some celebrity like [snake killer] angelina jolie can.

basically ANYONE can not just get views on youtube, but they can also deliver newz and of course, make money.

when i walk around, i turn the newz off tv channels in public. i do it in the gym all the time. i suggest you do the same. i put on sports and animal channels, or pure movie channels like amc or turner or foxmovie channels.

last night in the gym, a guy saw me reaching up on my toes to turn off the miserable newz. i turned to him, 'i hate the newz its all depressing he said, 'i know i never watch it' so this guy knew! then i said, 'no newz, no warz' and he said he knew.

i always theorized, if the internet stays 'free' then we could end warz in my lifetime.

the internati0nalists want to maintain control over media, so they can continue their fake wars for profit.

hence, coppa, is the tip of the iceberg, for the end of direct to audience media on youtube.

will another platform take off? lets hope so. but the problem is, the new platform cannot sell that website to the trillionaires. if they do, wham, that platform is over.

youtube will continue, anyone who plays balls, or any big media company will be able to to upload and play videos whenever they want.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna
Straight as an arrow into the heart of the beast Dan.
But here's the rub.

the new platform cannot sell that website to the trillionaires. if they do, wham, that platform is over.

That one entrepreneur or entertainer or group that comes up with something that could eat away at the machine, those people end up selling. In almost all cases don't they?

Rock and roll, in it's infancy was said to be the music of the devil, that it would corrupt society to the bone. That was until it was deemed enough of an economic engine to be bought out by the establishment and turned into background music for commercials and sporting events. Rap, the same thing. Oh my God, it's foul and vile and violent, that is until it was bought out and it's early celebrities took jobs as TV policemen and talk show pundits.

Nope, I hold out little hope of anyone holding out against the big buy out those trillionaires always seem ready to offer.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

some companies remain private.

lego, playmobil are two big companies i can think of, but i collect toys lol. one of the lego review sites i went to on youtube was freaking out over coppa.

i never heard much to do about coppa, because i get my newz basically from ats!

the problem is if you own a company, and do not know how the world works, and who runs the world, you think, 'heck its my time to cash out!'

they do not realize how much true power they amassed, or they do not even care.

i told one of my friends how lobbying works, and he said, whats the problem with that? he would take a bribe to sign any law. so some people do not care, and the bad guys are 'banking' on that.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
...as they needed us to join up in the scam that is w2.

Your earnings statement is a scam?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

And I really wish that it was easier to decide which political party was doing less of this, banking in that is.

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Shame.

Can't you just disinform them, though? Say it is or is not covered depending on what's best for you?

* It's not a lie when it's a response to a question nobody has any business asking.
edit on 12/16/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

join