It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found this awesome structure in Australian bush - is it Yowie or natural fluke?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: srsen

Then don't BS people.

Are you trying to tell me that when you reviewed your video and looked @ the spot I noted that you saw the wind moving ALL THE VEGETATION IN THE SCREENSHOT IN UNISON?????....because this is the point Son.

You saying its the wind is not only odd it is conspiratorial...simply because clearly when you review it is NOT the wind...obviously the wind is not blowing ANY OTHER VEGETATION , and to even suggest that is an insult to a lot of very astute people.

Possibly you wish us to debate if it is wind or not?...who knows....but I do know Bigfoot signs when I see them and you pal are not commenting on them ….because you don't even see them for what they are....but you ARE OUT THERE HORSING AROUND in an active Bigfoot area wether you are aware of that or not.

I am not trying to discourage you...you are having fun and that's the idea.

Keep up the good work it is entertaining and there are a lot of good signs in your area in your videos I enjoy seeing.

edit on 17-11-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Then don't BS people.

Are you trying to tell me that when you reviewed your video and looked @ the spot I noted that you saw the wind moving ALL THE VEGETATION IN THE SCREENSHOT IN UNISON?????....because this is the point Son.

You saying its the wind is not only odd it is conspiratorial...simply because clearly when you review it is NOT the wind...obviously the wind is not blowing ANY OTHER VEGETATION , and to even suggest that is an insult to a lot of very astute people.

Possibly you wish us to debate if it is wind or not?...who knows....but I do know Bigfoot signs when I see them and you pal are not commenting on them ….because you don't even see them for what they are....but you ARE OUT THERE HORSING AROUND in an active Bigfoot area wether you are aware of that or not.

I am not trying to discourage you...you are having fun and that's the idea.

Keep up the good work it is entertaining and there are a lot of good signs in your area in your videos I enjoy seeing.

in my unedited footage you can clearly see the wind slowly increase, moving the fern around. i would love it to be Yowie but it isnt. and of course i noticed it when i was editing, i actually got excited at first as i thought i caught something i did not see at the time. i checked, double checked, triple checked, my final opinion was wind. the raw footage shows its clearly wind. its not uncommon for wind to gust in narrow channels often dictated by the local topography.

if you think its more than that, im totally fine with that, obviously - just please dont call me out as lying when i am literally the last guy on the planet who would fake something. you are not expected to know that, but thats who i am.

finally, perhaps you are seeing things my eyes are not. one of the main reasons i enjoy posting these vids on quality forums like ATS is the extra intelligent eyes. please outline what you have seen - i am very open to the fact that im human and could have missed something! but do remember, the first site is an old logging site and accordingly has trees down everywhere... so take all broken of fallen trees with that in mind

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I guess without your "unedited version" we will never know...with what we have to work with its clear and obvious only one piece of vegetation moves...man I told you a lot of us are very experienced.....and it would take a very strong wind to teeter that vegetation the way we clearly see it moving....and NO I DONT THINK ITS A BIGFOOT EITHER....BUT WE "CANNOT BE SURE"..CAN WE.

Even a beginner Bigfoot researcher knows that Bigfoot doesn't use saws and doesn't chew trees down like a Beaver does...Bigfoot breaks trees....patterns are found.

The natural tree break you are excited about is not even on my BF radar....not even close....you should be careful of hanging trees...death from above and all that stuff....a lot of people get killed by falling trees and branches...you would be surprised.

My eyes are NOT seeing something yours are not when we look at the video you posted ....one single piece of vegetation moves....and there is no impactful wind effecting the surrounding terrain and vegetation much of which is lighter and more prone to movement than the ground vegetation is.

Keep up the good work you are enjoying yourself and if you stay in that area you will learn the basics sooner or later because everything you need seems to be there.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

I guess without your "unedited version" we will never know...with what we have to work with its clear and obvious only one piece of vegetation moves...man I told you a lot of us are very experienced.....and it would take a very strong wind to teeter that vegetation the way we clearly see it moving....and NO I DONT THINK ITS A BIGFOOT EITHER....BUT WE "CANNOT BE SURE"..CAN WE.

Even a beginner Bigfoot researcher knows that Bigfoot doesn't use saws and doesn't chew trees down like a Beaver does...Bigfoot breaks trees....patterns are found.

The natural tree break you are excited about is not even on my BF radar....not even close....you should be careful of hanging trees...death from above and all that stuff....a lot of people get killed by falling trees and branches...you would be surprised.

My eyes are NOT seeing something yours are not when we look at the video you posted ....one single piece of vegetation moves....and there is no impactful wind effecting the surrounding terrain and vegetation much of which is lighter and more prone to movement than the ground vegetation is.

Keep up the good work you are enjoying yourself and if you stay in that area you will learn the basics sooner or later because everything you need seems to be there.

we can agree to disagree, but just to clarify... are you saying it wasnt wind and isnt a bigfoot? if you are, then you are still suggesting a third party is moving the fern. theres only 2 options: wind or yowie. im not so pathetic as to fake something - i see no point in that and am quite proud of that. come on man, do you REALLY think im that desperate? there was a subtle wind on the day, i know - i felt it! If i was faking it then i wouldnt be arguing against my own setup.

as for the actual feature tree break. yes im leaning towards natural but just very cool. maybe check out some of my other videos and feel free to contribute in the comments section. if you have bigfoot experience then you are exactly the sort of person i want casting a common sense eye over what i have found so far. so feel free to give your opinion

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join