It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube Deleting,Removing YT Users and their Content Without Warning.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: redmage
... then the free market will sort it out ...

Alphabet is a racket. Let there be no doubt. They are ripe for an anti-trust break-up.

The sooner it happens, the sooner the 'free market' can get back up on its feet.

Anyone could see it happening every time Alphabet bought out a start-up based on a good idea.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

So ... you’re anti-union but for unions?

Par for the course.

YouTube is a business. Business owners can do business with whomever they wish. Right?

Your words, not mine. Your reading comprehension needs some work.

Nah, I read just fine, and by the way, ad hom is a fallacious argument.

Do you support a union of YouTube content creators? You said you did.

What I said was that YouTubers need to get organized. They need the ability to counter the strength of Google. If you think the only way to define "organized" is the word union, fine, that's your definition, not mine. Unions can become too powerful and become what they were fighting. I am wholeheartedly against that.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Par for the course.

YouTube is a business. Business owners can do business with whomever they wish. Right?

What I said was that YouTubers need to get organized. They need the ability to counter the strength of Google. If you think the only way to define "organized" is the word union, fine, that's your definition, not mine. Unions can become too powerful and become what they were fighting. I am wholeheartedly against that.

A synonym for union is “organized labor” ... which is what you’re talking about. If you have a semantic aversion to call it what it is, that’s up to you.

You’re against individuals exercising their First Amendment rights to associate and organize?

Well, as you said, that’s on you. Thanks for the answers.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
A couple new videos on Brighteon about another sinister side to this:

Google is a Drug Company and Censors Health News Part 1

Google is a Drug Company and Censors Health News Pt. 2

I don't know how to embed these videos -- sorry!

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Par for the course.

A synonym for union is “organized labor” ... which is what you’re talking about. If you have a semantic aversion to call it what it is, that’s up to you.

You’re against individuals exercising their First Amendment rights to associate and organize?

Well, as you said, that’s on you. Thanks for the answers.

You are amazing. Instead of debating the topic, you're parsing my response and rewriting it. Where have I said anything about being against first amendment rights?

By the way, "union" might be synonymous with "organized labour" but "get organized" (which is what I said) is not synonymous with "union".

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

how embarrassing for you.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

I expected to once again be upset at YouTube, but then I find out this person was reediting a copyrighted movie.

Intellectual property theft is the same as stealing anything else. If he actually made any money from that, he may be in for far worse troubles in the future. Over the years I've read articles about fines ranging from fifty thousand to seven million dollars for copyright infringement.

Solo cost two hundred and seventy five million to produce. I'd say the producers own it. This guy should have done his legal homework before posting his video's. What did he think would happen? Perhaps he was just naive.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

Easy fix for all this..

Dump YT on its a$$ and head over to one of the growing alternative platforms like Steemit.

Make Steemit really famous so that it doesn't come up with a red underscore for spelling like YouTube..!! lol

Seriously though, If enough people abandon YT, FB and Twitter for alternatives, sponsors will follow and the aforementioned platforms will crash and burn, then blame all the people they silenced for it and have a hissy fit about it that we can all have a good laugh about..!!

I dumped FB about six months ago and haven't been back since, frequenting both Minds and Gab instead.

Oh, and ATS of course, as a good alternative news/discussion media platform, but even this site is starting to bring the hammer down on free speech lately, at the slightest hint of a triggering comment.

edit on 15-11-2019 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join