It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frequency weapon .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
While exploring Mars I noticed something that didn't add up , The erosion lines don't run the same way stone's are just strewn everywhere different types no rhyme or reason like someone just picked up the planet a shook it . If Mars was destroyed it happened when it had already began to decay like something didn't want it's secrets known part of it looks burned with melted rock but some parts look shattered . Would it be possible for Alien tech to have a Frequency weapon that could shatter a entire planet or could something from deep space cause a plant to resonate at frequencies that could shatter stone ?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Please provide the source of your image.

Also I can't really follow your argumentation. How do you go from a bunch of stones to "like someone just picked up the planet a shook it".

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
What is a frequency weapon? It's like saying a color weapon or a number weapon. Does it throw math at the planet or x/y plots maybe?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftBuilder
Certain frequencies shatter glass correct ?

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Sound waves of certain frequencies shatter glass. Are you saying sound travels through space now, without a medium of any kind? I didn't get that memo.

edit on 3-10-2019 by CraftBuilder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Suppose if scalar waves were an actual thing then an interferometer would do the job rather aptly.

End of the day mate, its all about frequency and vibration considering we exist within an explosion that is the universe(space-time), that came from a singularity that was the big bang.
edit on 3-10-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You put some pretty big words together there. You are stating this as fact. Can you produce a valid source for this technique. Last I heard an interferometer was measuring device, not a energy system.

Are we just bring trolled here??

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I can point you to plenty of evidence that suggests scalar waves don't do what it says on the pseudoscience tin put it that way.

Where are the big words??? LoL

I'm not trolling anyone we have been using Infrasonic and ultrasonic as weapon systems for quite some time, take crowd control devices for one thing, or the simple dog whistle.

Scalar wave interferometers, not so much. x

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I'm going to go back to the sciencey threads.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

"sciencey"

I had to check that was an actual Adjective there.

Learn something new every day.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

A weapon that causes something to vibrate at a frequency that causes it to shatter hence
"Frequency weapon"

So my question is do you think it's possible to make rock shatter at a certain Frequency .

edit on 10/3/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: moebius

Image source "Mars"

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Allegedly the axis and allied forces played around with sound as a weapon during WW2.

You can make anything shatter if you can produce a sympathetic resonance frequency.

Take how we shatter gallstones using the generation of shock waves outside the body via targeted Ultrasound.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Would it be possible for Alien tech to have a Frequency weapon that could shatter a entire planet or could something from deep space cause a plant to resonate at frequencies that could shatter stone ?

Nicola Tesla experimented with that technology and even went so far as to say:
“Within a few weeks, I could set the earth’s crust into such a state of vibrations that it would rise and fall hundreds of feet, throwing rivers out of their beds, wrecking buildings and practically destroying civilization”

Here's a site that describes a "minor" incident that was a result of his experiments.:
www.aniruddhafriend-samirsinh.com...

I'm surprised no one else mentioned this before me.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RavenSpeaks

Tesla was a genius way ahead of his time, and quite frankly directly or indirectly responsible for rather a few of the electrical and electronic devices that we have in the information age.

As to Tesla's steam-powered electro-mechanical generator and the 1898 New York quake, its hard to find any real evidence to support the claim.

The science behind sympathetic resonance frequency is ""sound"" all the same.

Who knows what's possible, as apparently every shape has a corresponding frequency.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91

Would it be possible for Alien tech to have a Frequency weapon that could shatter a entire planet or could something from deep space cause a plant to resonate at frequencies that could shatter stone ?

If you can mimick the functions of a tuning fork on a massive scale and then focus it's energy it may be possible.
Interesting perception.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RavenSpeaks

Tesla was one of the greatest minds in history it's a shame Edison took his glory not even sure how that happened . Was it JP Morgan that pretty much destroyed him over the free energy ?

I still think he was killed .

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

More like stole his thunder nevermind patents.

The guy electrocuted animals ffs, i think the measure of his mettle is rather apparent.

Edison and JP Morgan wanted control, Tesla not so much.

Say it went the other way and Tesla's wireless energy transmission system became a thing, there may have been, or are some rather dangerous underlying problems associated with such a mass distribution of power considering the adverse effects that electromagnetic energies can have on the human body, never mind the rest of the planet.

Take 5G for instance and the associated alleged effects.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Looks like the frequency of earthquakes on first impression. Reminds me of something like the Flinders Rangers. Where layered rock millions+ years old is slowly getting pushed up. Eventually the rock cracks and pieces roll around on the surface.

new topics

top topics

join