It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montauk survivor re Aliens, Epstein, Q - says Q protects him and CHOSE Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Dude , I am a " Free Thinker " . I Calibrate my Belief in Anything Based on What I have Personally Researched to be " Possibly True Data " , then Adjust my Personal Belief System on it as a High Probility or Not . With that Mindset , I have Deduced that the " Montauk Myth " is just that , a Myth , pending Further Substantial Evidence to the Contrary . The Other Topic you Bring Up is the Possible Reality of Alien UFO's Actually Existing .Was the " Roswell Incident " an Actual Happening ? Well , Insufficient Data there to IMO . So . ?
edit on 5-9-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Excellent, that is a good common sense path that maintains a high level of sanity through these topics. There are many more of these Myths out there that address the reality that is denied to the public. It is good that you are open to these topics and it is important to hold some skepticism with all sources of information. Did you know the average person lies about 10 times a day, we all make mistakes.

If you keep digging while remaining uncertain it can lead to in increasing general confusion and a state of information gridlock. It is important to find some solid facts to base your understanding on and raise your lie detector to filter out the rubbish. Remaining detached is also important, similar to how doctors do not last in their job if they become too involved with their patients. Putting these stories in the Myth box is a safe place until further evidence presents itself.

With many of the myths out there just take it as a story and let it open up the world of possibilities. In time and as disclosure grows it will put you ahead of the curve in making sense of it with a background in this and similar topics.

posted on Sep, 5 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

really interested in people like this Swerdlow fellow and like Corey Goode claiming they are Intuitive Empaths.

One thing I find quite interesting with this is how it has only been the Intuitive Empaths that have been able to recall their memories and go public. Does this have something to do with how Intuition and Empathy works with memory? There is strong evidence that our nerves do somehow hold memories, memory recall after heart transplants do have some cases of passionate memories of the donated heart surfacing.

But there is still a lot more to understanding how it all works. The role of the Empath is important in establishing communication with alien species. By being able to put themselves in someone else position did it keep a door open somewhere to recover their past memories? Or is it the intuitive part, or maybe a mixture of both?

Or maybe they where allowed to remember and had their blocks removed at a suitable time. With their role being in establishing communication with alien species they do make a good first wave push for disclosure.

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

really interested in people like this Swerdlow fellow and like Corey Goode claiming they are Intuitive Empaths.

One thing I find quite interesting with this is how it has only been the Intuitive Empaths that have been able to recall their memories and go public. Does this have something to do with how Intuition and Empathy works with memory? There is strong evidence that our nerves do somehow hold memories, memory recall after heart transplants do have some cases of passionate memories of the donated heart surfacing.

But there is still a lot more to understanding how it all works. The role of the Empath is important in establishing communication with alien species. By being able to put themselves in someone else position did it keep a door open somewhere to recover their past memories? Or is it the intuitive part, or maybe a mixture of both?

Or maybe they where allowed to remember and had their blocks removed at a suitable time. With their role being in establishing communication with alien species they do make a good first wave push for disclosure.

I agree that these people are crucial to developing good communication period....mostly because they are natural lie detectors...it makes them look like they "think they are smart" or are vain or borderline nuts....the stark reality is that there are so many groups suppressing knowledge and causing societal dischord by spewing disinformation... that an IE is constantly encountering lies and BS and suppressions....what we need are powerful leaders who rely on IEs to root out liars and thieves and con jobs and secret societies and other anti-humanitarian groups.

I wasn't born an IE.....it was encouraged to develop within me by artificial "jumpstart".

John Dee and Q.E has this type of relationship.

IMHO Trump and Friends need a few more of these people on their side.

I had a natural resistance to the methods and technology used during several "alien" abduction events I experienced(one group I could mess-negative group on the moon-- with and outwit and one group I could not--positive group of Human Military--) ....it is genetic....my lineage is deeply recorded....it involves Royalty...Major Religon Founders...Billionaires...and "alien abductions"....however an implant is inserted that impacts the pineal gland...I am not sure if this causes you to become an IE or if it simply enhances an existing ability.It is an extremely draining way to live...whenever you get involved in something you get to the heart of the matter long long before anyone else does...and you have to deal with the emotional baggage and impacts of knowing the dirty crap that goes on in our world and not being able to stop it. I have spent most of my life trying to muffle the impacts of being an IE....lieing is a part of humanity...it is what it is...and always "knowing when" someone or something is doing it gets draining...you are constantly saying WTF in your head to people in all areas of your life...and being empathetic you want to HELP OUT.....lol...its a conundrum to say the least. I have clear recall of how I was pre-abduction and pre-IE...I KNOW WHEN I experienced a change...I remember both ways of being....its better to not be an IE if you do not have avenues where you can make constant positive changes happen in the world around you....its draining.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Having their blocks removed is close....I was immune to the anesthesia whatever that was....I was awake and aware during an abduction event when medical/scientific procedures were being done.....once those participating became aware that ...I was in fact awake and aware....everything stopped and some set of SOP rules kicked in and I was treated normally with explanations as if what I was experiencing was a shared reality...from that point on I was treated as a guest with intrinsic rights and was given freedom to travel around the Battleship and talk to some of the Crew.

However....before I was released and put back in my home there were efforts to ensure that my memories would not be going home with me intact....efforts that were not fruitfull...which is another story entirely ...which is why I even many decades later do not fully understand the relationship dynamics of those I encountered who were clearly from different Groups and were working together.UNderstanding other races requires another way to interpret and to express logic...for example they can lie without lieing….odd as that may sound....they can engineer the impact of a lie without having to manifest the lie itself....and some races are just a small shade off of our exact logic or cheat the curve....for example lts say you "volunteer" to participate in some level of experience or interaction....but your assumption is that it is in concern of your current experience not future experiences for the rest of your life at their leisure.....well….lol...if its left open ended they will interpret your voluntary permission to interact to be a forever type of thing with no parameters....its only logical to them.....lol.....

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Yep, ignorance is bliss. My body feels dead these days, it still works but not very well. Physical motivation is trashed. Seeing some of the deceptions going on and shear ignorance to it all, bunch of stupid monkeys. Trying to find a why and how to it all just takes you to a darker place, the void and primordial soup. There is always a reason, just sometimes those reasons are pretty dumb. Evolution at work I guess, took a lot of suffering to get us here. Will take more suffering for whatever does rise above it.

I have had some missing time moments, noticed an hour just vanishing a couple of times. One time I did lose a day, I don't remember what happened but it did notice something that left me feeling revitalized and motivated to dig into some of the deep and toxic issues going on. IE is a bit hit and miss here, sometimes just pick up on little things, other times nothing, easier in ignorance, don't want to cross personal boundaries. With time and focus progress can be made. Have worked at detecting deception and getting a lot better there.

You are not alone in seeing the dirty crap and not being able to stop it. It hurts, a strange type of pain. Demotivating, draining, questioning, confusing. Like being trapped in a deep dark hole where no one can hear you scream.

Sounds like an amazing experience you have had there to wake up and bring back an abduction experience. Have been a few cases and are very challenging to process and move on. The challenges of communicating across cultures does have a notorious reputation of miscommunication and subsequent conflict. The pressure of being an IE and front line communication tool is tough. If things don't work out and conflict ensures you will be caught in the middle of it.

Sounds like the species you had interaction with would fit in quite well with todays banking system pushing that curve.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Not wake up and bring back...wake up during and remember completely.

I experienced abductions by 2 different Groups.

One experience included 5 different Races.

One experience included 3 Races.

I am calling Non-Terrestrial born Humans Races even if their genetic history leads them back to Earth.

There were no challenges communicating...just intrinsic differences in contextual interpretation and management....some Races can be tricky by nature .

I believe the first Group I met which was a Non-Terrestrial Human Military Battleship...a Universal Humanity Manned Battleship....people EXACTLY LIKE US IN EVERY WAY.....would immediately disempower the people running todays Global affairs...disenfranchise them with absolution....then introduce free energy and abolish currency and the money system....once artificial scarcity is removed from the table as a weaponised dynamic and ABUNDANCE is the norm war between Humans will be abolished.

I believe the 2nd Group tailgated the 1st Group using some type of covert Intel......and this Group had little shabby saucers 25 meters wide and were working from a Moon Base.....this Group had both Terrestrial and NON-Terrestrial(Moon born) Humans working with a Non-Hominid Race.

We have enough Wars going on in the Universe as a United Humanity as it is....lol....its a Jungle out there.

We cannot grasp that entire Planets are commonly destroyed in Universal War...and that the Human Species is existing on a Universal level because it spreads far and fast and reproduces quickly....and there are Millions of Planets with Universal Humanity existing upon them.

By draining I simply mean that you end up devoting time to solutions that will likely not be enacted as they should be.....because for me the issues do not go way and I do not get TIRED of them I in fact analyse each one and devise a remediation or solution then file it and move on....the "draining part" is that I have to expend the extra energy devising solutions when I should not bother...but I do it because its the correct way to find truths....even visualising takes tangible time and energy spatially.

Put it this way....as an IE when so inclined if I am put in proximity to another intelligence I will immediately begin to build a template surrounding it.Like filling in a footprint with plaster and making a cast....I do the same with an intelligence..once I build the cast then everyone can recognise the footprint for what it really was and is.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

HUGE THANKS! for providing a written summary of the video. I never watch long videos without seeing a content summary first. Thanks again, BlissSeeker.

posted on Sep, 8 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

There is a lot of chatter going on with many different alien species converging around disclosure. Getting rid of the fog of secrecy will clear up some mysteries while making a few more. There is a big force building to give some humans a long overdue spanking and get them to wake up to themselves. As long as we can keep the legal system functioning it will give confidence and support for other species to make contact. If we lose justice then it back to the drawing board. Without trust nothing will work with disclosure.

if I am put in proximity to another intelligence I will immediately begin to build a template surrounding it

This does sound interesting. One problem I am having is knowing how my fish feel as I change the environment around them? So to try and build a better connection with my fish as an example, can you describe this template? And how do you share the casting with everyone?

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: WorldUnderCeej

Kryon has said these things over the last 30 yrs:
1 - we are generating energy for entities very far away (Monsters Inc.?)
2 - That we are loved
3 - That all is appropriate
4- Apparently, we raised the vibration of the planet (specifically on 9/11 - love, compassion and prayers) and have been battling the dark
5 - Light means we can see what's going on
6 - Likens it to an aquarium being cleaned, the fish freak out but when it's all done, everything's shiny and clean
7 - there are others, already here, in the planet, who went underground when the inundation occured
8 - There are gazillion civilizations AND -

THEY ARE WAITING FOR US TO JOIN THE COMMUNITY!

Apparently, we have worked very hard to get here.

9. The masculine energy flooded the planet to download technology and now the coin flips and the feminie is pouring in to make a more compassionate planet. Yes, women are claiming their energy but we have a way to go - the pendulum is swinging the other way. Now men can heal.
10. We can all channel, if we ask - just ask - but intention is all
11. Yes, there are filters, dispensations, implants
12. If we allow, a new life will emerge here

Having said all that -
- Hindu texts state we should be having a Golden Age during this Kali Yuga, and that this is very special indeed however, the Srimad Bhagavatam says we are imprisoned in these bodies but were granted eternal life.
- All religions say we must purify ourselves, in mind, body and thought to know God and that would no doubt be helpful no matter what one's beliefs are (fasting is a good place to start, food, a specific type of food, computer, talking - this is a big one).
- There will always be darkness, there will always be duality, here. But we each have freewill.

That's all I got at the moment.
edit on 9/11/2019 by BlissSeeker because: typo

Edit: Swerdlow tells a gr8 story about a radio interview and ends with the fact that he rec'd a message from Q stating he was protected. I think he has great intel but I wouldn't take a class from him - I'd prefer the Himalayan experience. Also, Kryon has said for a 2 years, it's all about the whistle blowers. Some of us won't believe it, but the time is upon us.
edit on 9/11/2019 by BlissSeeker because: additions

edit on 9/11/2019 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/11/2019 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Whoa. Where are we on the time line?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join