It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Duncan Ofinioan/Bobby Joe Fannin an unknowing Abductee?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I think this guy Bobby Joe Fannin who also goes by Duncan Ofinioan,who claims to be a Supersoldier, is a victim of at least one abduction by Non-Typical NOn-Terrestrial Humans aka Aliens.

I believe this because I have had many of his experiences and I remember him/Duncan from some of these experiences and I have met Rink and have a memorial connection to him.....so it might be fair to say that I believe that the Government Secret/Dark whatever we have to call it was tracking abductions and they KNEW WHAT KIDS WERE BEING TAKEN.....then they were re-abducting them for their own needs....the idiots didn't realise that OTHER Non-Terrestrial Groups working with Earth born Scientists were also tracking these initial abductees and trying to scoop them up for THEIR own needs....everyone wanted a piece of the Pie.

I believe Duncan was abducted as a 7 year old child by NOn-Terrestrial Humans who helped him.... then re-abducted by Government/Cabal influences who used him .

They came to Schools....they picked out the IEs/Intuitive Empaths and the Auto-didacts.....they did it using set-up special I.Q tests given to entire Classes and Schools and other methods like Competitions and Contests....then these kids were taken at every opportunity possible especially during school field trips...without deep explanations the "missing time" effect came into play and the 2-3 hours worth of Field Trip to the Zoo that you and your friend missed out on when they picked you up in the White Van were actually days or weeks of intensive Training..(the idiots didn't know there was already a much much greater level of Training already branded into these kids).

IMHO Duncan has TWO layers of imprinting....one Primary given to him by NON-Terrestrial Humanity.....and another covert layer given to him by Anti-Humanitarian Terrorists.....he is uncovering and encountering both layers at overlapping and interloping times......LMAO....I know him and I know what he is going through....James Rink tried to explain it to me years ago when he popped into my life on purpose....into my timeline....he "visited me".and I am 1000,000,000 percent sure we are Military Comrades and I am his lean-to guy....we are FRIENDS TO THE END.

Duncan many times confuses the sources of his specific quirks or skills....because of the two different layers of imprinting conflicting and causing him static.

The innate knowledge of ALL FIGHTING STYLES....is not a joke nor an exaggeration but this comes from Duncans Primary imprinting not his secondary or tertiary imprinting... the knowledge of and ability with specifically EDGED OR BLADED WEAPONS is absolutely SOP.....has to do with Giants and fighting them with copper edged and poisoned weapons.....I also have it....and something Duncan doesn't yet understand is happening to him....he is being taken to another level above and beyond his Secondary imprinting by the Humanitarian Terrorists who used him....now he is being tasked with the true jobs he was readied for...and yes it is Battle all right....and he is about to begin to finally learn his true identity…..Duncan is building extremely powerful weapons he doesn't yet understand and cannot yet refine....but I have done both of those things....I was taken to the same knowledges he has been taken to he is just caught up in the ego issues...AS USUAL....he is who he is.....he has the pieces mixed up but as usual he is as close as hades anyways.

I think Duncan was kicked out of Training....I know I remember him standing up or another Kid to protect them...either the Kid was being told to kill another Kid or hurt another Kid more we were in a big warehouse type of room....and Duncan lost his cool as a kid and yapped back....not a great idea....I also remember Sparring with Duncan as a kid.I remember specifically learning how to use a weapon called the Sash.....it was a flexible belt that was like a metal whip...it would take all of your fingers off if it stung you holding a weapon and remove your eyes if it brushed them…..we were taught how to manifest results we wanted or how to cheat the System...to REALLY make it happen our way.....its how one of us can easily from an unarmed stance simply remove 2-3-4-5-6 Terrorists from an Airplane without losing any passengers or the Plane.....unfortunately you do lose all of the Terrorists.

The method Duncan explains that was used in Vietnam is the screwy viscious 1/2arsed way they back-engineered another much more powerful weapon....good thing they were to stupid to see the Forest for the Trees.... they claimed 2000 Opponents died in that moment....but 20,000 exits are just as easy to manifest by ONE PERSON.....you don't need the 12 Kids...as far as you can see or think it they die....its that simple and that quick...beyond the speed of light...this is why they were following the abductees and capturing or re-abducting them...to LEARN FROM THEM AND TO USE THEM AS TOOLS.

They forget people make FRIENDS and ENEMIES and these things breach time and space because they are emotional constructs.

Duncan believes in Ragnorock because he was SHOWN EXPLICITLY what is coming for the Human race and everything else on Earth soon in terms of a near ELE Event that we cannot avoid....in HIS LIFETIME.

What say Ye learned friends and Critics?

edit on 19-8-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Wtf just happened?

I need to sleep that read off...

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Corey Goode, is that you?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Corey Goode, is that you?

LOl….nope....but it gets wayyy better....wait till you hear what Bobby Joe was being trained to survive long long before he was re-abducted by the Cabal or whoever backed MK-Ultra.

Corey Goode says some things I know he parrots....but they are real aspects of specific abductions...so he is seeding his storyline with truths he has not participated in whatsoever of that I am sure....however he does slip in some facts.... lot of them.

I know Dubcan was indoctrinated before I was....years before.....I am post 1975 he is pre-1975....I engineered my own exit by showing weaknesses in specific areas in slowly escalating degrees achieving rejection without getting 86ed...unlike others who didnt know how to or didn't want to.

I was told of an enemy of Universal Humanity that if they knew we existed here on Earth would come here and wipe every last one of us out of they could...I don't have recall of any details beyond that if we aren't quiet and make to much Universal noise we could bring attention to ourselves and end up wiped out.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Was this a sci-fi script that I just read? I'll say one thing, I never read someone being 100,000,000% sure on anything before, so I guess that makes your story true, huh? Oh, I did think "Thor: Ragnarok" was a pretty decent movie.

edit on 8/19/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I don't suppose you have any evidence to support your own claims of being an abductee, huh?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

I think you can stop chasing that enigma, now..

Oo

Op can you explain it in a sentence? I almost broke my phone.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Was this a sci-fi script that I just read? I'll say one thing, I never read someone being 100,000,000% sure on anything before, so I guess that makes your story true, huh? Oh, I did think "Thor: Ragnarok" was a pretty decent movie.

No script...Thor sucked IMHO.

Rink blew my mind.....he tracked me down and visited me in person...he knew intimate details of my Life I had never spoken of anywhere anytime....he claimed we were very loyal Friends and that I would remember our relationship completely in the future...he gave me a crash course on converging and diverging timelines...there was a lot more...it was one of the strangest experiences of my life because I know I know him.

I am not sure how Rink and Duncan relate.....I have no connective memories....but they seem to have crossed paths.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I don't suppose you have any evidence to support your own claims of being an abductee, huh?

Define evidence as you would accept it within the context of this conversation?

Of course I have evidence....you may or may not accept it and it begins with my simple testimony...and it ends with Ragnorok.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I was told of an enemy of Universal Humanity that if they knew we existed here on Earth would come here and wipe every last one of us out of they could...I don't have recall of any details beyond that if we aren't quiet and make to much Universal noise we could bring attention to ourselves and end up wiped out.

*goes outside and yells at the sky

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

He might be possessed by a tree.
edit on 19-8-2019 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Of course he can't produce evidence of fantasies! No alleged "abductee" has ever. These claimants get their rocks off by pulling "fast ones". They entertain each other with fantastically created details that are immediately full of holes. Move along now, there's nothing here to see.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I loved that movie!

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I think this guy Bobby Joe Fannin who also goes by Duncan Ofinioan,who claims to be a Supersoldier, is a victim of at least one abduction by Non-Typical NOn-Terrestrial Humans aka Aliens.

Dark spiritual entities have abducted your minds to breed deceit and paranoia. Our government doesn't understand this phenomena enough to be an active part of it, as these "aliens" have convinced you.

There will be an ELE event some day, but the main purpose of this event will be to destroy these entities that have taken over your mind and deceived you, but God is the one who will be leading the charge to get rid of them, not anyone's government.

edit on 20-8-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser
Wtf just happened?
I need to sleep that read off...

I caught a nice nap during my reading.

Seems kind of... complicated, right?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

very interesting theory.

You got a way to provide any evidence for any of this?

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Dark spiritual entities have abducted your minds to breed deceit and paranoia. Our government doesn't understand this phenomena enough to be an active part of it, as these "aliens" have convinced you.

There will be an ELE event some day, but the main purpose of this event will be to destroy these entities that have taken over your mind and deceived you, but God is the one who will be leading the charge to get rid of them, not anyone's government.

We live amongst the wreckage and ruin of what you call your gods judgement....I call it Mother Natures way.

Every single Human on Earth is a victim of a series PARASITIC INFLUENCES THAT CONTROLS THEM LIKE A PUPPET.

Once you begin to kill these parasitic influences off one by one it is like peeling back the layers of an Onion.

Except as you peel back more layers instead of your eyes getting blurry with tears they become clearer and you begin to heal.

The Universe is full of parasitic relationships because it is a required part of existance...its all about control and maintenance...not avoidance...avoidance is impossible....we are taught to be willfully ignorant our minds are put into bondage as children ad never released until death....some of us can not be bonded or chained...its Natures way.Balance over belief.

Mother Nature explains the purpose of the Vlar Global Continental Displacement Waves we will soon be inundated with....its not a matter of belief it is a matter of fact.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

very interesting theory.

You got a way to provide any evidence for any of this?

Define proof as you accept it.IMHO you are reading proof right now....if you wish to refute it, ok....throw out some things to disprove what I say....I know everyone has a screwy way of expecting to automatically be in the drivers seat...whining for proof proof proof.....lol...lol..when it is their job to DISPROVE ...most people are lazy by nature and nurture….a sad state of affairs in developed countries.

I started looking for Bigfoot as a part of my Pre-Wormwood Bucket List...….time is short my Friend....just because one stays awake all night doesn't mean the Thief is not coming just that the experience will be more dramatic with a new potential series of outcomes.

It took me a week to find irrefutable evidence of Bigfoots existance which to my JUDGEMENTAL MIND IS PROOF....my mind does not NEGOTIATE....it....JUDGES...as all of us should do more of every day of our lives....its about accountability and about ownership.

I began hiking in the Woods alone as a small kid....then that evolved to hunting then it evolved again to non-hunting....I used to sleep under the stars in my clothes and a Farmers boys Jean Jacket....lol...when I was a kid.I have stalked and touched a bedded Whitetail deer.I know my way around the Woods.

Yet in all of my life I had never acknowledged the evidence I was seeing all around me in specific areas...and when I did coincidentally aknowledge it I attributed causality to nature...even beyond reasonable considerations...I just chalked everything in the Forest up to Nature itself.

Just today the greedy Beestards got under my skin....ripping the forest to shreds trying to keep people away from everything they think is theirs because they lay a dam stick on it..... breaking down the tops of all my best fruit trees...decimating my fruit harvest of berries....pigging out on all the excess of Mushrooms...tearing massive dead trunks out of the ground looking for grubs...stomping down all of the best herbs and Veggies I go to harvest...leaving their bloody scat all around where everyone has to pick berries....driving away all of the Deer and forcing all the Coyotes to severely adjust their behaviours....something is very amiss....there is a massive migration happening as we speak...large traffic volumes.
www.bing.com... l=https%3a%2f%2fi.pinimg.com%2foriginals%2f45%2fb4%2f35%2f45b435ee962d54fbde744445ff7ca78e.jpg&exph=400&expw=500&q=dont+touch+my+berries&simid=6080374 19619061540&selectedIndex=17&ajaxhist=0

I am really miffed at how much they are ripping up our Forest right now...its wayyy out of character....and lately there have been several "Bear Sightings" in the general area with Police responses which are extremely rare....same thing in an area 2-1/2 hours closer to the Mountains....they are all tracking Inland now for some reason and its causing serious problems IMHO.

You go believe what you want.... I am writing a quick book on Bigfoot so I can get my pictures and evidence copywritten and published...then I will drop them on ATS....till then I am more than happy to show people how to find Bigfoot...if they dare...at least it will keep them from blindly taking their kids out of the Woods without understanding the inherent risks...which is a very very good thing IMHO.

Actually there are soooo many Bigfoot signs and Structures in my area that I am considering posting one set of pictures just to show people in order how to simply read their signs then go straight to them....I surprised and upset one today in the middle of the Afternoon by cornering it in a strip of dense bush between a busy Foot-trail and a large River and disturbing its bedding area....lol....scary actually....I was following their signs for food and went straight to one of their "Mushroom /Fungus Farming Plots...jesus they even put up stick-fences to protect their crops and they NEVER TAKE EVERYTHING...…. I took some of their booty...had to they are trying to lay claim to everything in the area that is a food...and believe me they go from one food source to the next very quickly as soon as one is done and another is ripe they are on it like white on rice....it is my belief they are getting edgy about food supplies already and its early for that...it evidences an unusually high population and judging by the massive volume of new tree signs and structures and the placements its newcomers going to areas already claimed and signed...I can see the locals reactions taken out on trees in these areas ,when another one trespasses they react by splintering them to shreds....lol...like I said scary.

That's just Bigfoot ok.....so back to the original conversation about your version of PROOF......I have not seen a Bigfoot personally ever in my life....but I will forever know they exist and are 100% as real as rain.....because I have a LIFETIME OF EXPERIENCES BACKING MY PERSPECTIVE UP..... and I am judgemental….not into fruitless negotiations which is how lazy arses prefer to learn until they are ready to make a judgement themselves ....they think its smart....when it regressive and annoyingly lazy.

I JUST WITHIN THE LAST 5 MINUTES FOUND THIS VIDEO LINK..... www.youtube.com... …...watch @ 16:00 and see how this same realisation of what Bigfoot signs come from happened to this guy.....once the realisation hits you its absolutely shocking.
edit on 20-8-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hunkadinka

Of course he can't produce evidence of fantasies! No alleged "abductee" has ever. These claimants get their rocks off by pulling "fast ones". They entertain each other with fantastically created details that are immediately full of holes. Move along now, there's nothing here to see.

You are an Anti-Humanitarian Terrorist...overt acts of intellectual suppression disguised as critical non-biased thinking....do you understand what your behaviour represents....lol....no one will move along until they are ready and surely not because of your pitifull attempt at distraction....most abduction claims are bogus....disinformation...but the abductees know which ones are real and which ones are 1/2 real and 1/2 bullspit….you don't know squat....lol....thanks for dropping by now why don't you simply drop out.Dont become over-reliant on the status quo rules.

new topics

top topics

join