It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Story, any corrections I may need to make please let me know

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
She had always been a push-over! Anything anyone wanted, needed, or expected from her, she did it, without hesitation. The one thing that she lost 15 years ago, she was now going to fight to get back, even if it meant losing her life!It had taken 15 years for her to realize that he never loved her, that what she wanted most,he had taken from her, she now realized it was all a put on to make his wife happy, it was never about her, she knew that now, even though it may be too late!! She was not going to take it anymore, he was running for President, and as far as Mandy was concerned the public would know what he had done, how he had stole her baby, with the help of the FBI, and the log she had kept all these years about him, would most definetly come in handy. Only now she knew every move she made was being watched by his men, and she had to be careful, very careful, if she wanted to get her daughter back, and stay alive in the process!

[edit on 4-3-2005 by Shai_lene]

[edit on 4-3-2005 by Shai_lene]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
She remembered the day she first met Jack Mendel, he was charming funny, and had just finished his first year in law. Coming out of the courthouse, she ran into him by accident, "I'm so sorry..her let me help pick those up." she said as she looked into his deep blue eyes.
"He laughed, "Hey, no problem, uh ......?"
"I'm sorry, I'm Mandy Dillon, I work at the local news station", she said as they shook hands.
"I'm Jack Kelly, I'm a first year lawyer,..and well you know,... everyone hates us lawyers." he chuckled.
His smile was so mesmerizing, she knew she was staring but couldn't help it.
"Well, I should go, it was nice meeting you Mr. Mendel, and good-luck with the case!" She started to walk away, but he stopped her.
"If you don't mind, maybe we can have dinner Saturday if you like?"
"Sure, I would love it, call me if you change your mind."she said nervously.
"I won't, he laughed, see you at the Julias Restaurant at noon?, I look forward to it." he told her, smiling and gazing into her eyes.
"Fine, it's a date, can't wait!" she answered walking away, smiling, she was going to have dinner with Jack, the man she had a crush on since 2 years, she could hardly believe it. She couldn't wait to tell her mother all about it when she got home.

[edit on 6-3-2005 by Shai_lene]

join