It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What alien species is our Government working with and why?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

So all this talk of "illegal aliens" wasn't speaking of extraterrestrials.
That's a load off my mind, LOL!

I have faith in my Government...you don't get to be this awesome without the best of the best of the best.

Sorry I'm afraid I don't know an episode and/or series about that kind of ship, except maybe Rendezvous with Rama by Arthur C Clarke, but that's literature so I don't think it counts. I saw the movie Stargate but never really had a chance to get to watch the television series due to traveling and work. I need to see if I can borrow my MIL's DVD collection.

My main introduction to aliens were some very strange dreams about living in an enclosed and/or subterranean city when I was very young, a few experiences when I was around eight and one doozy of an experience at age 29. My Father was USAF, but from what I understand about the Navy being involved it might have to do with maneuvering large vessels and maybe something about underwater bases.

I'm just wagering a guess there.

Thanks for the kindness.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Why couldn't they stop the probings with the cows....

You would think an "advanced race" would have KY Jelly!!!

Dammit

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

In all honesty, my first and main encounter happened back in 98. I was in the Bitmore region of NC, close to Ashville camping with friends. I lived in Charlotte at the time and we made a weekend a trip to Grandfather Mountain, Ashville..drove the smokey mountains into Tennessee..beautiful country.!

We didn't stay at any type of camp ground, we just found a nice place and set up camp. I went out to gather some wood and kindle. Long story short, I noticed a BLUE..yes blue, light in the sky that seemed to be maybe 1'000 feet away. It came out of nowhere! and had no solid mass..constantly morphing a tad but, still a solid object if that makes sense. I stared at it for a bit and, an incredible anger overtook me for several minutes. I remember being furious by the sight of this "object" for no reason...I was previously in a great mood. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. It then left in a sort of Polaroid flash. I felt normal again, and walked back to my friends and never said a word to them about it.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

My 2003 experience at age 29 is in RATS, and I'm just now coming to terms with it.

I wasn't angry at the sight of the craft, more childlike and cautious.

There was telepathic communication but only briefly.

The craft was so close and I heard a second voice telling me if I stayed where I was (on the front porch) I would be abducted.

I walked to the car and sat in it with the doors locked.

Soon after that I saw two beings standing outside of the car looking in the window.

I remained calm but on guard, kind of in a trance state.

The beings never moved and I don't remember them leaving.

Shook me up for over a decade.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Allien species that can make holographic images with sun and moonlight.
edit on 18-7-2019 by ZeroFurrbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   

The facebook page... theyre going to raid Area 51, 250,000+ people signed it.

(they wont do it)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

I noticed a BLUE..yes blue, light in the sky that seemed to be maybe 1'000 feet away. It came out of nowhere! and had no solid mass..constantly morphing a tad but, still a solid object if that makes sense. I stared at it for a bit and, an incredible anger overtook me for several minutes. I remember being furious by the sight of this "object" for no reason..

This reminds me of what one of these scientist on the Utah skinwalker ranch said about a blue sphere that appeared. The animals went bezerk and being in its presence triggered an immense fear out of nowhere. An other story, about a white light.... It was an experience of a miner who said that one evening a white light appeared and when watching it the light moved into his direction. Taking his eyes of it made it stop and as soon as he looked at it again it came closer again. He said he could hide and after a while it was gone. This made him pee his pants....I think....it would mine for sure.

edit on 18/7/2019 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

Apparently "Photons" work best.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I made a similar topic several months back, but it fell into the depths here.

My personal opinion is:

USA: Greys, Nordics, and Tall Whites. I’ve speculated that there are more contacts, but I’m not willing to put faith in it yet.

Middle East: more so involvement, but Reptillians/Greys

Russia: Greys (their agenda keeps them from having actual alliances)

Early 20th century Germany: Tall Whites, Nordic Blondes. They are more about trying to establish one individual ruler, when Hitler lost his mind they swapped to the US when all was said and done.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

well according to Forgotten Languages , we have the Giselian who appear to be some sort of extra dimensional beings who live in an state of eternity!

"You cannot meet a Giselian face to face. Their world is totally different from our own world. Theirs is a world of eternity."

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
None imo - while I think we have visitors of some kind, I don't think our or any government has any impact or communication with them. We are probably so far beneath them at least technically and scientifically, they couldn't care less about our planes and radar and weapons, nor or social structure or anything else. We could possibly be under the umbrella of protection of some species, who knows. But they don't need to communicate with us to provide that protection.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

What are Giselians? Never heard of them before

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

I think their leader is Tom Brady's wife..could be mistaken

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
None imo - while I think we have visitors of some kind, I don't think our or any government has any impact or communication with them. We are probably so far beneath them at least technically and scientifically, they couldn't care less about our planes and radar and weapons, nor or social structure or anything else. We could possibly be under the umbrella of protection of some species, who knows. But they don't need to communicate with us to provide that protection.

We could be under the protection of Universal Humanity...but....lol...according to TPTB there is no human life beyond Earth.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Homefree
They come from Venus to conquer Earth. They are impervious to the might of the military, but if you burn one of their eyes with propane torch they tump over dead.

Uck you get look at that cheesy lookin monster!? Looked like gumbi on steroids! Well, at least the story had a moral!"

I'll see you in hell first!
Did you really think your little toy could stop me?! Me!? The master of all evil!?
No...kinda thought it'd be worth a shot...hey look over there!

Now I gotta watch that movie. Thanks
edit on 7/18/2019 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join