It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millions Without Power! Grid False Flag, Operation Blackout? Venezuela Argentina NYC & CA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: letni

And I don't even run an aircon, all those fancy buggers with their solar panels running a cool 18 degrees on a 39c day, make me wanna spew.. they're the ones we should go after when the power goes out, it'll be all their fault. Flamin' mongrels..

Lol

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
a reply to: letni

They want us to protest like in Venezuela. Which will do nothing since Seatle NAFTA protest. All protesting is garbage. The military is in control. I mean the people who controls military. I mean people who controls the law.
Do you mean our politicians? The government? The people who we want in control? You’re saying they are in control?

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Preparing for endgame..
The staged alien invasion
Stay safe

"Staging" an alien invasion is even more unlikely than an actual real extraterrestrial "invasion".

Not. Gonna. Happen.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
a reply to: mikell

the outage in new york was the 40 year anniversay of a big powere outage there, what are the odds to happen on the same date many years later

also:
a reply to: Willtell

Time machines always "arrive" on time to be re-powered.
Each time they blame it on a heat wave or something.
But it's probably time machine related. Out there on Montauk

edit on 16-7-2019 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

The Illuminati likes the number 13!

BTW its 42 years between blackouts

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Q: If the Post office delivers mail during a power failure, what is it called?

A: Blackmail πŸ˜†

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   
it's summer in space, too"?

that another big outage happened right smack on the 40yr anniversary date says it all, really.

spraying down transformers at plants or distribution points from now on to keep em cool on a regular summertime basis from now on won't end well, sooner or later!

if it gets out that they shut they planned the power down to an entire region (2003, Northeast, 2019, Southwest) it will always be easy to say it was to prevent cascade damage, overload etc... cause of a single tree branch or whatever.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: letni

How is that even safe! I mean the water splashes and puddles all around the corner of the block...

Yet women are pushing their babies in strollers right through while rubbernecking

Well, transformers are already outside, where it rains, so I would guess that the engineers have calculated that cooling them down with water is safe.

I'm no engineer, though, πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

I'm no engineer either, but I have been searching for a good hour or so for examples of transformers anywhere which are sprayed with water in hot weather to prevent fire. All I end up finding is water safety systems in modern transformers for emergencies.
Honestly, the more I search this thread is the only thing I can find that happening, never seen it in se Asia, hot eastern European summers, or anywhere.
Got me thinking if the OP is right then US systems really must be in bad shape. I really wish the OP took some pictures if it is actually common where they live 😱😱😱

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Silure

They're not sprayed with water to prevent fire, well not directly at least. It's a cost effective means of squeezing the maximum output from the unit when intentional downtime is undesirable (eg contracts in place for minimum supply with compensation clause included). The only time it was done here it wasn't sprayed as that can create tracking across HV insulators (nasty). Flexible tubes like those garden soaker hoses (on steroids) just to keep the tank wet and a little cooler did the trick until replacements could be built.

A more modern transformer for such an application would have pumped oil with heat exchanger to flowing water plus fan forced cooling on the radiators to squeeze out the most performance while still staying below the absolute hotspot temp limit. But the old transformers had none of that being half a century old, just basic transformers with external oil cooling tubes only pretty much like what you'd see mounted on a pole only much larger.

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
one week later, it seems the 40-year anniversary blackouts continue

some 100K households & biz without power in NYC is serious!

posted on Jul, 22 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

100k out of 19 or so million in the NYC greater metropolitan area?

Very small percentage.

Did the transformers affected form a triangle when connected on a map by any chance? 🀯😁

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join